BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Verified Purchase
This product is just amazing! I have naturally curly hair and so in Alabama it is humid all the time! I put this on in the morning while my hair is still wet and then if it is super humid sometimes I will spray a little after my hair is styled. My hair is less frizzy after using this for a while and it smells amazing. I think even if it didn't work I would buy it for the scent but it is a great product!
Brooklyn B.
I absolutely love this. If you follow the curly girl method it is curly girl friendly. It does contain polyquarterniums so keep that in mind. This elixir helps my curls and waves stay really strong with very very little friz even in high moisture points (where my hair produces more oil in one section more than the other)There is really nothing I do not like about this elixir
Danielle S.
Warren, MI
First off, I love the scent of this oil. It seemed very easy to work with and did what I needed it to do. I couldn't really find the perfect amount to use, it always seemed like I was using too much and I looked like I had 5 day old hair within a couple hours. So it worked, but the result wasn't worth it to me.
Karen H.
Merritt Is, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir very much impressed me by the quality Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir great product you need to try, you will enjoy
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
Serums seem to make my hair sour too quickly so I don’t apply them to dry hair anymore; however this product works wonders when I mix it in with my deep conditioner. I’m all about soft manageable hair and this product does the trick. It’s a great addition to your wash day routine.
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Have have wavy to kinky curly hair. Living in the south the humidity is very high all year long. Only a few weeks in January is the air not balmy. Most all year long I wear my hair curly. Trying to straighten it just makes it even more frizzy. This oil helps to smooth out the frizz.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn , NY
Smells fantastic. Rich for dry curly hair. Like every hair oil it can be difficult to rinse off but it definetly works. Still trying it so far I like it for my super curly hair. Would recommend to anyone that has dry hair. So far I’m satusfied with the results ... let’s see how it goes.
Josie J.
edwardsville
I absolutely love the way this smelled and the way it made my hair silky smooth. I have wavy hair that can get a little crazy from time to time and when I use this it puts a nice shine to it and makes the waves look like I used heat to make them.
Mim A.
There is no problem of me reapplying it a few times (two drops each time) as it does not make my hair feel heavy or greasy. Let's say, it eliminates 60% of the frizziness but it is not that perfect or my ideal hair serum to meet my requirement.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I’ve only used this once and I didn’t really see any difference. I don’t use hair oil that much because I’m not really sure what it’s supposed to do. I don’t think I’ll buy this again until I’ve read more reviews and know what it’s supposed to do.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon