BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Tyler R.
Love the smell of this and it stays all day but I didn’t feel like the product worked very well for me outside of scent. I have thick hair that dries easy especially in heavily chlorinated public water and I thought this would be a solution but I didn’t work in the way I wanted to
Karla V.
Bronx
One of my favorites products!!  I live it and i like to used it after I shower amd wash my hair ! Highly recommended , is not expensive at all and smell really nice , my hair is curly and wavy, is a fine curl and it work awesome for me, i just need a little of product, and still last forever
Amanda J.
This oil smells wonderful! I love it! My hair feels super soft after using this! My hair is thick and unruly but this oil makes my hair soft and smooth. I love the way my hair feels after using this. The smell lingers on your hair which is nice. The only thing is that you need to be careful with how much you apply because if you apply too much it will make your hair greasy. I will be purchasing again!
Michelle G.
San Marcos, TX
Whenever my hair is really dry and has a lot of breakage and I need something to spray on as a easy go I use this a lot. I wake up in the morning spray a little bit of this in my hair and I get compliments throughout the day saying how natural and plump my hair looks. It definitely helps when I do my hair a lot and I have the spray a little bit making my hair look fresh and less damaged
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
This is a really great product.it makes your hair really shine and reduces puffing. Also it is very great for frizzy hair bc it really just keeps it down. Although if it is a windy day then the product will kind of fade if and it will get frizzy. Thoe other than the wind and also water you should be good with non frizzy and shinny hair. It also has a nice smell to it as well.
heidi D.
Camp Hill , PA
I love this stuff! It’s great for smoothing my dry damaged ends. I use it when my hair is wet and dry and it smells amazing! Its lightweight and leaves my shiny without adding weight and grease. And I keep going back to it even after trying others. It’s A great value and product. Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir
Michelle S.
The Woodlands, TX
#ExtraordinaryHair @influenster OMG I absolutely love using this product I have had frizzy hair all my life and now I am free is free officially! And it smells awesome! Love using it and would recommend it to everyone.
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
I am so excited to be able to try and review the new Herbal Essences Rejuvinating Turkish Fig Oil Elixir Treatment. I was quite wary, as I have very fine, straight hair, and oil treatments tend to weigh it down and make it oily.
bri d.
it helped my hair lots! i straighten my hair so much and so it’s very very dry and frizzy at times. usually olive oil works but i decided to try an actual product for hair and i saw this first. it had great reviews sooo ordered from amazon prime. as soon as it came in i tried it, and wow! it helped my hair out so much!
Nubia G.
Smells amazing! Did great for my hair for four straight days. Now, after that... my hair is now very oily and greasy and very dull. This is mainly for me like once in a while. Kinda a bummer I have to do that because I want to be able to use it all the time without making my hair get that way. Looks amazing with curls!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon