BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Kennedy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love what this oil does for my hair. It protects and adds a great shine to my hair. I always worry about a product making my hair look greasy but this didn't. Will buy again
Karina W.
This product isn’t too bad. I use it quite often mostly because it is a cheap product to use. I would prefer more expensive brands but cannot afford them at this time.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
This works great for my curly hair. I recommend only using a small amount as it might made your hair oily that you would want it. It smells Amazing and is easy to spray on.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Not my cup of tea when I need that extra feeling in my hair! It left it feeling more nasty then it did before. Maybe it was just my hair but it didn't help at all.
Laura H.
My sister has this so I tried it! Has a really gray smell and eye catching bottle! I tried it in my dry hair just to see if it would add something to my hair! It really did! I would purchase it for myself!
Angelica G.
Johnson City, NY
I’ve used this product over and over again it helps with fly ways and it works wonders with all hair types I highly recommend this product and is reasonably price
Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
I received this product free from Influenster awhile back, and have used every single drop in the bottle since! I love the smell and consistency of the product. Doesn't leave your hair greasy, unless you use to much of it. Leaves my hair less frizzy, easier to manage, and my hair even smells great after applying it. I have had a hard time finding it since, but I live in a smaller town. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a oil based product for your hair.
Heather W.
My husband bought this product for me on a whim knowing that I love to try new hair care products. I'm in love with how soft and voluptuous it makes my hair feel and look
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
I actually received this product from @influenster in a previous voxbox! I adore this product! It smells great, and I love adding some oils into hair after a shower. It’s a great way to ‘rejuvenate’ your hair + give it some life. I definitely think it is worth the hype + the money.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon