BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Great organic stuff no chemicals or bleach that kills your hair even more great product love it sooo much better than all other company’s totally recommend this I love this recommended to everyone out there
April H.
I received a sample of this oil elixir and I was blown away. I love herbal essence is products. They are quality budget friendly items. The smell is not too strong and the oil is not too heavy in your hair.
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
It’s an alright product I just don’t think it was right for my hair type. The package is cute and it smells good I just can’t judge it off of how it works because it’s not right for me it maid my hair to oily.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
I can’t speak much on this because I didn’t use it a lot but it smells amazing, it helps tame my frizzy curly hair and also great for a before putting heat on my hair. I like it. It isn’t pricey either.
Amanda C.
Jersey Shore, PA
This product is so good! I would use this every time I washed my hair, on my ends and I never had any split ends. They were always nicely conditioned. It’s pretty affordable and I would highly recommend.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
It’s just ok for me it’s not my favorite oil for my hair. I felt a little greasy after which I don’t care for. My hair is on the frizzy side do to bleaching my hair. I probably won’t buy again.
Christy B.
Southaven
I like this but only use it occasionally so it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily looking. It keeps it from drizzling and rejuvenate some of my hair that I thought was dying but it helps it
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
I love how this makes me hair smell and feel. It doesn't make it oily looking but it actually makes it look good and straight. It's not all freeze or rough feeling it smells and fells amazing
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love how smooth my hair feels when I use this hair oil. Its light doesn't make my hair feel greasy . It smells great and a little bit goes a long way. One bottle will last me a year or more.
Ellie A.
i apply this on damp hair to the ends of my hair and through the roots. this gives a natural shine and it also helps with split ends and breakage. would recommend to people with damaged hair.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon