BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Grace B.
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great oil. Won’t recommend for WOC. it helps with hair growth and making hair look healthy
erica c.
aylesford, NS
Got this product from a buzzfeed campaign and absolutely love it. it has a great smell to.
Erika J.
México, Tampico Tamaulipas
Buenisimooo! Es de las mejores marcas de champú y productos para el cuidado de tu cabello.
Shakira G.
Orocovis PR
Try it is perfect and keep your hair shiny with out oil i love it. This is a great product
Katherine C.
Not my favorite it makes you hair look extremely oily and don’t achieve the look I specked
member-05ff1
This is agood oil, i want all my friends to try to use it because this is awesome product
Mahrukh R.
Whitby, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved it.it made my hair grows longer day by day. Would definitely buy this again n again
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Amo este producto es 100% recomendado excelente de verdad!! Si pueden probarlo háganlo .
Kelli L.
Didn’t enjoy this at all. Left a very greasy film on my hair and I had to re wash my hair
Meg G.
Chatsworth , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells good , I use this product at night because it does make your hair look greasy !
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon