BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Katelyn R.
Toronto, ON
Makes hair silky smooth. Used after I dyed my hair and made it look shiny again rather than dead.
Katelyn N.
timberlea
I recently tried this product and LOVED it.. it left my hair feeling so soft and smelling amazing
Nicole H.
Grand bank, NL
Not a fan of this oil, disappointed it didn’t work like I hopes it would. Would not buy it again
Tiffany W.
Orillia
Since I used this product my hair has not been greasy or oily at all. Which is a big improvement
Olive L.
ottawa, ON
My hair is as dry as the savanah so I apply this stuff after every shower and use of heat tools
Johanny C.
Muy buen producto. Cumple con lo que promete y es a un buen precio buena balance calidad precio
Felice S.
Surrey, BC
Affordable but usually does not make much of a difference anyway. I have frizzy and curly hair.
Paige H.
Orangeville , ON
Smells great and leaves my hair very soft. I bought it from a local drug store. Would recommend
Sharon M.
miami
Me encanta este producto, siempre lo usa y me da muy buenos resultados, en verdad lo recomiendo
•Sammiya•
This product is great it is amazing and is very good to my hair it works how it was meant to
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon