BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Oreoluwa M.
Waterloo , ON
This product was really effective at keeping my scalp moisturized. It added a lustrous shine to my hair.
Jessica S.
Realmente es muy buena en lo personal las veces que lo he ocupado deja un aroma espectacular y me encanta
Andreina T.
Ecuador_ Guayaquil 2do callejon .23A N_0 y ER PSJE. 11A N_E
que ricoooooooo mi cabelloooooo largooo y con aromaaas agradableeee y muy cuidadooooo siempreeeee feliz
Rosa A.
santo Domingo
I would love to try this!!! I’m always trying new stuff for my hair and I’ve heard good things about it
Vanessa R.
Kawartha Lakes, ON
I love this so much! Works amazing and has Ana awesome smell would recommend to everyone with dry hair
Christina A.
Great product for my daughters curly hair. Doesn’t weigh it down at all. Must have in her hair line up!
Taylor S.
Ile des chenes , MB
Wonderful smell and did wonders to make my hair soft and silky. Would recommend to those with dry hair.
Trinette N.
Salmiya
Really softens my hair and gives a shine to it and has a nice smell to it. Works great for my dry scalp
Laura M.
Cartago
Producto excelente muy buena calidad muy bien definido mi cabello y duración excelente y poco quemado
Sashelin G.
Doral , FL
If you want to look a younger hair , this is the solution for you !!! And non greasy also affordable
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon