BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Hope l.
Midland, ON
The oil exiler was surprisingly nice and made my hair feel soft but it did not smells as good as I expected
Mai I.
It is very very good elegant excellent wonderful great wow amazing natural soft coverage I adore it so much
F t.
muscat
Fantastic,,, absolutely great ,we used once when my hair damaged ,it was so helpful and I introduced to all
Jessika K.
Thorold, ON
Love taking this every where I go. Helps my hair feel absolutely amazing and never makes my hair feel oily.
Doaa S.
1,226 reviews
Omg it is amaazing product🌷❤❤❤ it us very effective and it's smell is fantastic .. I can't stop buying it 💞
Oreoluwa M.
Waterloo , ON
This product was really effective at keeping my scalp moisturized. It added a lustrous shine to my hair.
Alberte B.
Good oil. A little goes a long way with this and it lasts my a very long time. Use it after every shower.
Jessica S.
Realmente es muy buena en lo personal las veces que lo he ocupado deja un aroma espectacular y me encanta
••Quiroz•• Q.
mexico
Esta marca es muy económica y me gusta demasiado,estoy enamorada de este producto la verdad vale la oena
Rosa N.
london
Looooooove herbal essence... the only oil that doesn’t make my hair look greasy, it is soooooo effective
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon