BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
I love this product is fantastic for my hair I use everyday for my long hair and it fabulous for me and my sister
Alisha K.
this is a really good product it also have a really nice scent and it tubs in easy to your hair as well. . . . .
hilda M.
playa vicente veracruz
Trato de casi no usar aceites en mi cabello este me agrado no m deja una textura muy grasosa y es de facil lavado
Mónica M.
Tepic Nayarit
En serio que amo este producto, recomendado
Atrevance a probarlo en serio nenas, eso será muy bueno para su pelo
Sara N.
This product is really effective I would love to buy this again. It is a really indicator the four sensitive skin
Cristina E.
Monagas, Venezuela
It is excellent, it hydrates hair very well the results are seen in a very short time. for dry hair is the best.
Olivia R.
Sault Sainte Marie
This smells AMAZZZZZZZING just like all the other herbal essence products 🤩 it also works well and is affordable
Vanessa M.
Port Colborne , ON
This product is okay I've tried better! But it's good for the price and smells good! Works well with my hair type
alexandra D.
madrid
Es muy bueno, da brillo y suavidad al cabello, ayuda con las orquetillas, lo recomiendo al 100%, excelente marca
Olivia G.
I absolutely hated this. The scent is to strong and it made my clean hair look like I hadn't showered in 5 years.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon