BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Genesis C.
Chetumal
huele bien , tiene un tamaño apropiado , me ayuda a mi cabello , lo utilizo 1 vez por semana y bueno para llevarlo de viaje
Chivonn I.
York, ON
Works very well in my mixed girl hair ! Very surprised cause myself and daughter have cords curly hair and it works wonders
Elisha W.
low willington , crook county durham
Has a great smell and adds a great sheen to hair. This is my go-to shampoo. It makes my hair so soft I’d purchase it again
Yamy R.
Hola mucho gusto disculpen la molestia
Pero me encantaria tener el honor de resibir sus productos se los agradeceria mucho
Abi M.
Brisbane
Great product and reasonable amount of product too that isn’t too strong smelling and leaves your hair in Amazon condition
Samantha B.
Makes my hair smooth and soft, you only need a little bit so hair doesn't become greasy but it smells nice and works good
Dhara V.
Got a chance to use this just once, and after that my friend stole it from me, that's how good it was, I really liked it.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I had lost my hair months ago and it is now growing back. I love the way this feels and it is keeping my hair healthy too
Fa◦Arenas ❣.
Miami
My favorite 🔝🔝🔝This is by far my favorite gel for curly hair. I love the way it helps to recover the bounce on the curls.
Kate A.
Philippines
When my hair is dry I put this to make it look a little greasy. I hate dry hair so this is my go to hair oil. I like it.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon