BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Samantha M.
I apply this oil to my ends after every shower. It keeps away split ends and leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great.
Ebony D.
I've been dying my hair for years so my hair is very dry. This product brings the life back into it, it smells delicious too!
mariateresabecaria m.
Girón
excellent product in hair care, giving it silkiness, shine, freedom of frizz and fall control, protects the color for longer.
Sofi V.
General Rodríguez
WoW  increíble lo super recomiendo si pudiera compraría miles ,es muy efectivo .A mis amigas y familia le super encanto
karima l.
doha qatar
I didn’t like it that much as it doesn’t moisture the hair that much and I have to apply it more than one time to get result
Atruba A.
This actually makes your hair grow back to the original state and makes it look hydrated healthy alive free and volume enough
Angela M.
Halifax, NS
I received this as a gift and have absolutely fallen in love with it. It makes my hair feel so soft, smooth and tangle free!
Elisha W.
low willington , crook county durham
Has a great smell and adds a great sheen to hair. This is my go-to shampoo. It makes my hair so soft I’d purchase it again
Maria J.
Tramagal, ['', '', '']
nunca desilude. Perfeiro para domar e pentear o cabelo. Adoro.os resultados. Recomendo. Nao cola e tem um cheiro agradavel.
Genesis C.
Chetumal
huele bien , tiene un tamaño apropiado , me ayuda a mi cabello , lo utilizo 1 vez por semana y bueno para llevarlo de viaje
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon