BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Mollie r.
calgary
I like using oils to make my hair nice and soft without crazy amounts of chemicals. Plus I love the way this one smells! It’s pretty effective!
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Smells amazing! Trusted brand! Just need to watch your hair will fry if ur blonde and sit in sun a lot , use this once a week and it’s good!
Ğhazwa T.
This is sooooo beautiful It is soooo nice and amazing and i hope to try it and make a beautiful review on this product on my Facebook account
Ashley C.
Xalapa, Veracruz
Muy buen producto, buen olor, buen precio. La textura es muy buena y deja el cabello radiante, si tienes cabello muy graso no es recomendable
Sophie R.
Staffordshire , Lichfield
It makes me hair so soft and silky. I love it so much makes my hair so much less dry gives it so much moisture and is great for the price xx
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
This product is truly an elixir for hair, makes it look shiny, soft and repairs damaged tips. I recommend you girls, your hair will thank you
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
It works really well in keeping my hair full and shining. It keeps it smooth and nutty free. Very good work in keeping my hair smeling great.
Courtney D.
Left my hair a little greasy after a couple uses but if your consistently washing and using a little bit of this you will see a difference
Taunia W.
Moose Jaw, SK
I found this droid it to make my hair feel flat and dull. A little sticky to the fingers and when you put your hands thru your hair
Jolita c.
11213 eastern parkway Brooklyn new york
I honestly recently bought this I've used it once so I cant really say if it works or not I read a review on it and decided to try it out
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon