BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Coza M.
Good oil to run three your hair gives it shine and smoothes it all out for you just don't use too much or your hair will turn out greesy and unkempt
Rose H.
It's smells so nice and refreshing! Does what is says it would. Would say that a little goes a long way but it really depends in you like to use it.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
Not sure what to think of this product just yet. I may have used too much last time because it left my hair looking gross. It did smell nice however
Grissel C.
New Castle , DE
This spray is great for dry and damaged hair. Softens and moisturizes the hair from the first application and is not sticky. It has a pleasant smell.
Sandra R.
This lightweight oil is a must have! It tamed my frizzy hair and smoothd my dried ends A few drops of this oil turned my dry hair into soft tresses!
😎KulsumBismillah😎 K.
Birmingham , Birmingham
Oil is so important so I take care when applying mine
I love this product as it helps with hair looking sleek but also healthy without looking greasy
Dorangel S.
Kissimmee, FL
Muy bueno, deja mi cabello hidratado y el olor es excelente. Lo pueden conseguir en muchos lugares como target, cvs... y el precio es muy accesible
Dusty D.
ESMERALDAS
Este producto es muy bueno, en realidad me encanta esta marca porque siento que cuida mucho más mi cabello, le da un perfecto acabado a tu cabello.
Stephanie E.
Hamilton, CA
Great product for all hair types. Defintely one of my top picks for when I would like a sleek less fizzy look or after I have just re-dyed my hair!
maryam S.
UAE
I love using different oils on my hair because priorities 😂 bUt i must say that this is niiice. Only a few drops are needed and it goes a long way
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon