BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
I have tried a lot of Herbal Essences products because they never let me down. The prices are always really good and my hair feels really cared for after using.
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
A little goes a long way so use sparingly. I used it on the ends of my hair and it was good. When I used it at the roots I used too much and my hair got greasy.
Louisa C.
Poole , Dorset
Beautiful product, love it!!!! A little bit goes a long way, lasts me ages which is the best thing about it. Would deffo recommend this hair product:
Liz G.
69 Pro este producto pero sí probé unos champús y unas cremas que son rosadas y son demasiado buenas es el cabello demasiado brillante y sombra cabello liso
Gini R.
scarborough, ON
it helps control my frizz and keep my hair smooth. This is stuff is amazing for damage hair and helps me control my humid in the summer. It smells amazing .
Brenda G.
Cd.juarez chihuahua
I didnt used this alot but when i put it on i felt my hair very very smooth and i love the smell of it and well i really want this again to put it more often
Passant A.
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a personality. Without it there is something missing.
Ali G.
Edmonton, AB
This is a pretty useful product in general for adding a bit of oil to hair and protecting it from damage. It also makes styling a bit easier on the whole.
zoe d.
this is quite good but i wouldn’t recommend using too much as it makes your hair quite greasy looking it has nice packaging and i would only use 1-3 sprays
Milagros A.
Puedo decir que tiene un aroma grandioso, aparte que el aroma te dura hasta el día siguiente, quise probar con estos aromas y me dejó más que satisfecha
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon