BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Gabriela S.
Not only the texture that leaves at the ends of the hair is formidable, also the feeling that leaves you the aroma of oil. It is stimulating to use hair products that become a true experience!
Daniela I.
San Ysidro, CA
Me lo recomendó una amiga hace unos meses y la verdad es que me pareció muy buen producto lo puedes usar dos veces dependiendo de que tanto cabello tengas, me pareció que tiene un efecto rápido
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
I love herbal essences they always have the best scents! This hair oil was very weightless and did the job perfectly. I would repurchase again. It wasn’t too greasy and left my hair feeling nourished!
Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
I have really dry hair so fit me to find this was just amazing! First of all it is super affordable which is absolutely brilliant and secondly it smells divine! And I would defo recommend to any one!!
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
This product is amazing and makes your hair look beautiful I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! It’s quite affordable compared to a lot of different brands! I am satisfied with this product and would buy again!
sanna K.
India
Makes hair looks shiney soft.brings healthyness to the hair.what I love is it is very light and not tacky so I could put this in .morning and don't have to worrying about looking oliy...
suarez z.
Despues de probarlo por un mes vi cambios en mi cabello. El cabello dañado se reparo,  lo dejo suave y limpio. Definitivamente lo recomiendo mucho. Los productos herbal essences son los mejores sin duda alguna
Samantha B.
My hair is very temperamental, so I’m picky with what I put in my hair. This surprised me I must say. I apply this after my leave in and after my hair cream. So far my curls love it!
Prasanna P.
Hyderabad
This is a really not good product this not that much good reduction this not long lasting I used AST 6 months this rice is also not affordable I not recommend to you All don’t buy this one
Indiana P.
flemalle
Great oil for a great affordable price! Very moisturizing for a daily use just applied to the ends. I have dry hair and this really helps to moisturise them and rehydrate!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon