BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Rebecca C.
deeside
I love this product, I use it every week, it’s results show almost immediately giving me better looking hair. The smell is delicious and lasts all day. My hair is very long, thick and brown. Definitely recommend to others
Brittany D.
Mississauga , NL
Really enjoyed this hair oil, it made my hair looking and feeling smooth and silky! My hair is very stubborn and only goes well with certain products and this is one of them! A little pricy but totally would recommend :)
Angela H.
I've used Herbal Essences for years and I really like that they have a hair oil. I love the smell of it and it makes my hair really soft. I'm trying to grow my hair out so this has been helping keep my ends nourished.
Ashley S.
Centerville, OH
It’s a pretty good product. It has a pleasant smell and really seems to keep my hair healthy. I use it about once a month just to keep the split ends away. I would recommend this to others for sure. Overall, 4 stars!
Yinnah M.
Dubai
The smell of Herbal essences rejuvenating oil is very nice. It keeps my hair shiny and glossy. U will find this in local departments with a affordable price. Try and this very well recommended specially this summer.
Shai S.
I used this after I got out of the shower and it smelled so nice! I also liked that it had a pump, less of a mess. And it worked ok for
My hair. Nothing amazing but it wasn’t bad. It did the job! It’s also a good price!
Amanda O.
Cote Saint, QC
Smells amazing and so easy to use. Love how it makes my hair feel after the shower - I use it twice weekly. Keeps my hair hydrated. Easy to find at any drugstore, would definitely recommend to others - no brainer!
Holly F.
Red Deer County, AB
I found this product made my hair look greasy and unwashed. I have darker hair so it’s a problem with som products giving that effect to my hair and this product definitely was one of those. Wouldn’t purchase again
Asha E.
Doral, FL
Very moisturing and tames my frizz and i have very kinky hair i never gravitate to these cause i dont think they were made specifically for my type of hair but it works amazingly. Will definitely be repurchasing
Hasna N.
dubai
It smells so good and fresh, the scent is not too intense and it’s not heavy or too much oily on the scalp and hair. Gives good results after trying it for few weeks. It’s very affordable as well, give it a try!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon