BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I️ use this every day when I️ get out of the shower. I️ apply it to my damp hair and when it dries it is amazingly smooth! This hair treatment is available in most stores, is super affordable, and it lasts forever! I️ love the shine it gives to my hair.
Alaina H.
Raleigh , NC
I have blonde hair and for some reason, oils always just make it look greasy. It has a really nice smell though, and I’m sure it would be great for people with a different hair type than mine. For people whose hair don’t get quite as greasy.
Perla C.
new york
Herbal Essences wild Nature's rejuvenating oil elixir really good and I hope this and I hope to see more products like these this is really good and there's air pockets a good healthy for your hair and don't do bad for your hair and I like it
Arassely C.
N Plainfield, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This product does what it says. I have had a little bit of flakiness in the past. Not sure if it was cause of too much product or because my hair was getting use to it. Otherwise like other products from this brand, the smell is phenomenal!!!
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
I didn’t use this product for too long so I can’t tell what it would do over time... for the brief time I borrowed it, it seemed okay. Not my favorite product , but smelt good and felt pretty good and the bottle was easy to hold and use!
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
For a drugstore product, this works decently well. It did make my hair very soft and I have tried it wet and dry. However, I felt as if the oil did not want to absorb into my hair so it looked very greasy on the ends where I applied it.
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
I’ve used this for years with mousse to help my waves stay nice and not frizzy it’s fairly priced and even though the bottle is small it lasts for a long time! You can also use it at night after you wash your hair to help keep your hair moisturized
Bryann S.
Hanover , PA
I have dry and thick hair so this product after a shower really bring my hair back to life. It’s amazing it smells good. I bought this from either Walmart to target I can’t remember but it works miracles especially for my split ends!
Eastin H.
Independence, MO
I really like the herbal essence hair care line. All the products I have tried have worked well. This oil smells nice and gives some moisture back to my dry hair. Like any oil, be careful how much you apply because it can get greasy
Melissa M.
bronc
I’ve never used this product by a friend of mines has and she uses nothing but this for her curls. She has tight curls that fall beautifully after using herbal essence rejuvenating natural oil. He hair glistens after using this oil.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon