BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir

Start your review of Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Teresa M.
you know those commercials about the trucks, and it talks about if you have one of those jobs where you have to shower after work instead of before. Well I am a nurse, and that is how I feel. So I shower at night. Which means if I go to bed without blow drying my hair I wake up with awful bed head, I'm talking about one side of my hair flat and the other looking as if its doing the wave. So my bedtime routine is shower, shampoo my hair, dry my hair, and then straighten it, that's what I have to do to get my hair presentable, unfortunately all that heat causes damage and split ends. So thanks to bzzagent and Herbal Essences for letting me try out this product. Now that I've made this part of my bedtime routine I feel like I am doing my hair a favor. I will also put a couple drops in my hair in the am, just to help rejuvenate it. Also I'll be going through my day, and then I'll be like, "oh wow what smells so good" and then I realize, its my hair. This review was collected as part of a promotion.
Mekaann E.
I thought this product was really great it does rejuvenate it does exactly what it says is going to do my hair was feeling clean and rejuvenated my scalp Tangled with a great angle and also has a great smell
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
Herbal Essences Wile Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir is a pretty great product. I have noticed a nice difference in my hair. It is no longer frizzy and it is more shiny than it was before using this product. It is inexpensive compared to other similar products on the market.
Kattie 2.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Hair serum is very protective, I love this serum from herbal essences it's great for my African 4c hair and its great since my hair demands alot if product. It smells great and Iasts long enough on the hair, I will definitely keep buying this since my hair responded very well
Rachel K.
I love different hair oils, so I’ve tried a lot. This one works really well, it leaves your hair soft and smooth. But it didn’t stand out to me any more than any of the others that I’ve tried.
dayna A.
Belton
I was not a fan of this.  I Had a hard time get this even in my hair and it had a weird smell.  It also made my hair look dirty and oily and not shinny and healthy as that was the look i was going for.  I have tried it a couple of times to make sure it was the product and not me, and both times was a dud
Cristina R.
Herbal hair oil works great. I use it to style my hair while it’s wet or dry. The oil leaves my hair looking silky and smooth. My hair can tend to be dry and the helps a lot. The price is very good and inexpensive. I recommend this all the time to my friends.
Rebecca P.
Highland
This product has helped my dry scalp. Great product.  I use this product every single day after my shower. The packaging is beautiful . easy to find . other products make my hair greasy this does not. I would buy it again. Of course. I love it soo much
Chelsea P.
St Petersburg , FL
My favorite, I use this all the time and am obsessed. Doesn’t have much scent. Doesn’t make hair oily but helps tame the frizz. For some reason I can’t find it in stores near me so I buy it online. It has a serum texture not oily.
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
My sister gave this product for me to try. I didn’t really like it. It felt heavy on my hair and I didn’t really like the scent. It’s a little too strong in my opinion. I didn’t notice much of a difference with my hair either.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.