BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Oil

Oil Elixir

Rejuvenating Oil Elixir
Wildly Good
Infused with exotic Cassia essences, transporting you to the lush forests of India.

Wildly Rejuvenating
Nurture your hair and experience nirvana with our intensely conditioning oil elixir. Every drop softens and strengthens against damage.
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir:

• Intensely conditions hair with every drop for long-lasting moisture
  • Rejuvenating hair oil strengths strands against damage and softens the strands
  • Infuses hair for naturally luscious locks
  • Scented hair oil features the rich aroma of Turkish fig
  • Pair with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo and Conditioner (sold separately)
  • 2.8 fl oz per bottle
  • Pump action for easy spraying
  • Lovely gift idea

Ingredients :

• Does this help significantly with hair growth because my mom made...1 Answers
  • Love this product !!!' 2 Answers
  • I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Brooklyn B.
I absolutely love this. If you follow the curly girl method it is curly girl friendly. It does contain polyquarterniums so keep that in mind. This elixir helps my curls and waves stay really strong with very very little friz even in high moisture points (where my hair produces more oil in one section more than the other)There is really nothing I do not like about this elixir
Heather A.
Spring, TX
When I need extra moisture in my dry, naturally curly hair I reach for this Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Oil Elixir. After my routine shampooing and conditioning, I add this in my wet hair prior to adding my other styling products. It is a leave in product, so do NOT rinse it out. It has a lovely Turkish fig smell which is heavenly. A little bit of product goes a long way, so when used moderately, the product lasts a while. With every drop it softens, and strengthens against damaged hair, and deeply nutures your locks. It leaves my hair so rehydrated and irresistibly soft. It's definitely for all hair types and I highly recommend it!
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
Serums seem to make my hair sour too quickly so I don’t apply them to dry hair anymore; however this product works wonders when I mix it in with my deep conditioner. I’m all about soft manageable hair and this product does the trick. It’s a great addition to your wash day routine.
Carina G.
The smell is awsome and honestly the main reason i kept repurchasing it. Very affordable, i purchased mine at walmart. It gave my hair alot of shine. My hair is not damaged but it is very thin and straight. Besides the shine, i did not notice anything else it did for my hair.
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Interesting product but compared to other rejuvenating sprays I will have to say this one fell short. Didn’t do much for my hair at all. I have thin dry long hair and I need a little something that packs more of a punch. Will not repurchase this and don’t really recommend it
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Cheap and ineffective on dry damaged bleached hair. It has a really nice scent like most herbal essences products but didn’t tame my fly aways. I was using this product after each wash and I wouldn’t recommend it to those of us with bleached hair.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Not a great product. It’s full of perfume harsh chemicals, expensive and extremely drying. The commercials are selling you a dream you can achieve. Yes it would level your hair smelling like flowers buts not beneficial for the health of your hair
Mim A.
There is no problem of me reapplying it a few times (two drops each time) as it does not make my hair feel heavy or greasy. Let's say, it eliminates 60% of the frizziness but it is not that perfect or my ideal hair serum to meet my requirement.
Donnah L.
Las vegas, NV
This product goes a long way, just a little amount on my hair (my hair is thin and long) and it does the job. I use this after I shower and my hair in the morning feels soft, shiny and frizz free. Would definitely continue using this and would definitely recommend to a friend
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
Works super nicely. Smooths our baby hairs and smells incredible. It lasts forever to. I’ve had my bottle for over a year and it’s not going to be empty anytime soon. A little goes a long way and I’ve got hair all the way to my butt.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Hamsa A.
The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir smells amazing and helps tame my hair from being wavy and frizzy to soft, smooth, and shiny with nice natural waves/curls. The product works amazing, especially in the summer with all the humidity as it helps keep my hair tame from the summer heat. In addition, it reduces the amount of time it takes to get ready in the morning as I no longer have to blow-dry and straighten my hair. All I have to do is put the product in my hair when it is damp (after the shower) and it does its magic.
Jessica R.
Waterford, MI
How do you use this product? On wet or dry hair and should you do this before or after applying heat? (Blow fryer/flat iron) I purchased this and it smells absolutely amazing but I'm unsure how to begin using it.