BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Hair Oil

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

Buy on Amazon
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Teresa M.
you know those commercials about the trucks, and it talks about if you have one of those jobs where you have to shower after work instead of before. Well I am a nurse, and that is how I feel. So I shower at night. Which means if I go to bed without blow drying my hair I wake up with awful bed head, I'm talking about one side of my hair flat and the other looking as if its doing the wave. So my bedtime routine is shower, shampoo my hair, dry my hair, and then straighten it, that's what I have to do to get my hair presentable, unfortunately all that heat causes damage and split ends. So thanks to bzzagent and Herbal Essences for letting me try out this product. Now that I've made this part of my bedtime routine I feel like I am doing my hair a favor. I will also put a couple drops in my hair in the am, just to help rejuvenate it. Also I'll be going through my day, and then I'll be like, "oh wow what smells so good" and then I realize, its my hair. This review was collected as part of a promotion.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Verified Purchase
This product is just amazing! I have naturally curly hair and so in Alabama it is humid all the time! I put this on in the morning while my hair is still wet and then if it is super humid sometimes I will spray a little after my hair is styled. My hair is less frizzy after using this for a while and it smells amazing. I think even if it didn't work I would buy it for the scent but it is a great product!
Brooklyn B.
I absolutely love this. If you follow the curly girl method it is curly girl friendly. It does contain polyquarterniums so keep that in mind. This elixir helps my curls and waves stay really strong with very very little friz even in high moisture points (where my hair produces more oil in one section more than the other)There is really nothing I do not like about this elixir
marrrrrrisssaaa a.
My hair feels so good I can't stop touching it. It left my hair soft and silky. I was initially concerned about the oil leaving my hair greasy but that is definitely not the case. I have fine color treated hair and this product left my hair smooth, soft, and silky-even on day 2. I received this product for free in exchange forr an honest review.
Nubia G.
Smells amazing! Did great for my hair for four straight days. Now, after that... my hair is now very oily and greasy and very dull. This is mainly for me like once in a while. Kinda a bummer I have to do that because I want to be able to use it all the time without making my hair get that way. Looks amazing with curls!
Danielle S.
First off, I love the scent of this oil. It seemed very easy to work with and did what I needed it to do. I couldn't really find the perfect amount to use, it always seemed like I was using too much and I looked like I had 5 day old hair within a couple hours. So it worked, but the result wasn't worth it to me.
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
Herbal essence isn’t on my top choices Not because it’s not good but because I haven’t tried all of their products I recommend a few other brands but I’ve tried this a few months ago and I really liked it. I would purchase it again but if I find something more appealing to me I might purchase that instead
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This rejuvenating oil smells amazing but I didn’t notice to much of difference after using it. My hair is prone to being oily or getting oily quick so I have to be careful if using this as to much will make my hair look oily. I also battle frizz and even after using this my hair still gets frizzy.
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I love this product to make my hair look very healthy. Ladies if you want a great healthy looking here you need to try this. Will you have curly wavy or even straight hair this product will be your holy grill. Not only does it make your hair very smooth and silky looking but it will also Revive your split ends.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
A little bit goes a long way, literally about the size of a nickel is all I used and it was enough for my hair which is down to around my lower back. Pleasantly scented and easy to spray, it was a little more than I anticipated cost wise but overall with the amount that I use it ended up being worth it.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Ciara M.
Cork
Does this help significantly with hair growth because my mom made me cut my hair and I really want to try grow it back really long in the Space of a month and a half as there is a dance I'm going to. How do you use it? And does it make your hair really greasy?