Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

Can you use this as a heat protectant before heat products?
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Is this a repackaging of (or similar product to) their ends on the mend keratin serum?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I put a few drops on the ends of my hair and thru out , a little goes along way !in 2 reviews
I resonantly got my hair bleached and this product works wonders to make my hair less straw like and touchable.in 1 review
I love to try different oils for my hair, this one smelled really good, without leaving my hair looking or feeling greasy.in 1 review
I have long curly hair, I used about 2-3 drops of the elixir and run it through the ends of my towel dried hair with my hands.in 1 review
A little goes a long way!in 1 review
a month agoPortales, NM
I love this. A little goes a long way and helps so much. My hair is dark brown and very dry and this makes my hair feel amazing and hydrated. Also gives me a natural looking shine. I was very satisfied with my purchase
8 days agoLake St Louis, MO
Smells and feels great. My daughter and I both love this stuff. Sometimes we pair or substitute with her detangle spray to help with those pesky knots and tangles.
3 months ago412 Berry st
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir uploaded by Caitlyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells AMAZING just like all Herbal Essences products normally do. I use this product right after I get out of the shower and my hair is still damp. I find that using it on damp hair decreases the chances of your looking oily. You do not need alot of product, I use 1-2 pumps into my hands and rub them together, and run my fingers through all of my hair to eventually distribute the product. I then run a brush through my hair another time to even further distribute product. My hair is left well nourished, shiny, and smelling good throughout the day. My hair is naturally curly, and this product helps my curls to look tight and bouncy and minimizes frizz without using other products as well. My frizzless curls last all day long, when without this product my curls would be loose and frizzy by the end of the day. Out of all the other serums I've tried, this one is one of my top favorites. Other brands tend to leave your hair looking too greasy, while this one will not as long as you dont use a ton of product.
2 months ago
I have long hair (down to my lower back) and a lot of it, which tangles easily and is nearly impossible to brush out, except when I use this conditioner. I have tried high end luxury hair products and nothing works as well as this. The brush just slides through easily and the smell is very nice. I have been using it since high school and probably won't change unless they discontinue it.
2 months agozephyrhills
This hair relaxer is one we use every day in my home we love the way it looks the way it smells the way it makes our hair My daughter and myself use it on a daily basis we would definitely recommend this product to other people family and friends
2 months agoLondon, KY
I liked this Herbal Essence product. I felt like this product left my hair feeling really shiny and somewhat eliminated the frizz that I sometimes suffer from. However, I didn’t really LOVE this product. More than likely I wouldn’t buy it again.
a month agoElkhart , KS
Very solid product. A little seems to go a long way. Can’t beat the price. Leaves your hair filling all over smooth seems to help with those flyaways and those split ends. Definitely a product I would re-purchase
15 days agoJacksonville, NC
I am always looking for new hair products to help my hair from looking flat and dull. I have used herbal essences in the past because I love the smell. This elixir definitely helped bring life to my hair!
2 months agoYucca Valley, CA
this product is so much better when your hair needs it. it compared very well to other alternatives. there is nothing i would improve. it is very effective which i love. i would definitely buy it again
2 months agoFort Worth
Pretty great moisture oil. My hair obtains oil a little too well. I have it to my sister who is prone to having dry scalp and it does wonders in her hair. I love it for her and she done it. Great for dehydration in hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...