BY HERBAL ESSENCES #93 in Conditioner

Deeply nurture your locks and be a natural knockout with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Conditioner. This formula contains Cassia seeds harvested by hand in the lush forests of India this Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to your modern hair care routine helping to protect it from damage and breakage. Revitalize your luscious locks with the power of 100% hand-harvested Cassia. This conditioners rich Turkish Fig scent will revive your senses. Drape yourself in refreshing botanicals daily with the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and treatments to rejuvenate your hair naturally with the strengthening power of Cassia seeds to knock out damage.

• Moisturizing conditioner to restore hair's vitality
  • Strengthens, hydrates and smooths hair against damage and breakage
  • Revitalizes your senses with the rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • With 100% hand-harvested Cassia

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Peg-2m, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this leave back residue?3 Answers
  • How do I get more of these types of Vox box perks? This i...1 Answers
  • The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals conditioner smells divi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I cant complain it smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt amazing after one use!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner smells really good my hair was soft afterwards but I still prefer Hello Hydration conditioner because that makes my hair feel a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "i highly recommend this . " in 1 review
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I actually like this. I do think that the smell is a tad bit strong. Other than that it does what it says is going to do. My hair feel soft and it smells good even though it smells strong. I think the cost of this is ridiculous. These used to be three dollars and now I’m seeing them for six dollars which means I won’t be buying them because I know what they’re worth and three is appropriate. There’s others I can go for that or a better brand for my hair and a better bang for my buck.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner is a is a conditioner that is great when used with its counterpart. It is not my favorite shampoo but it's right up there in the top five. My hair comes out nice and soft, smooth and no Frizz. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Erika C.
Wild naturals rejuvenate was my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner set, when it was discontinued I searched high and low and bought out most places, it smelled great and allowed my hair to have a great bounce once it dried.
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
This conditioner is amazing . I have curly hair and this works wonders for it! It also smells so goood. I put it on my hair let it sit for a few minutes then rinse off and my hair is so soft and easy to brush after .
Rebecca A.
Baltimore, MD
A little pricey for shampoo. But besides the price it is one amazing product. I am in love with everything about it. It smellls so goooddd. It keeps my hair smelling and looking amazing for days.
Jazmin A.
Omg this smells incredible! Very natural and just amazing! Doesn’t smell like just dyes in it smells like really flowers and nature in it! The scent is long lasting which is why I love this brand and I believe I got mine at target
Lauren I.
Herbal essences is a great brand. Very affordable and all their products smell great and work well. However, they market their products as natural but are far from it. Still, if you’re looking for a good drugstore conditioner, this is better than most.
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
Awesome line of shampoo. I am allergic to basically every last hair product out their due to the sulfate content. My hair and head felt so good after using this just wish it was like three bucks a bottle then it'd be affordable.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
Hillary S.
Carthage, TN
This was a good conditioner for the price. It did help my damaged hair initially. Because my hair is fine it weighed it down after awhile but it did the job just fine when first starting out! Would recommend for dry hair!
Mary D.
Does this leave back residue?
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
How do I get more of these types of Vox box perks? This is awesome
Alicia G.
Riverside, CA
ARE THERE ANY AMAZING SMELLING HERBAL ESSENCE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS THAT WONT IRRITATE MY SCALP OR WEIGHT DOWN MY LONG LONG HAIR (ITS A COUPLE INCHES PAST MY WAIST LINE)??????
Hamsa A.
The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals conditioner smells divine and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and gives strength and volume to my hair. The condition helps prevent and hair breakage and also prevents my hair from future damage. The best part about this conditioner is that is it made up of all natural ingredients without any harsh chemicals. I got to try the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Collection for free thanks to another company, however all my opinions/reviews are 100% honest.