BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Rejuvenating Conditioner

Fiercely Good For Your Hair

Wildly Potent
Say goodbye to compromises. Then say hello to potent, active Cassia with the power to protect hair against damage when used with our Rejuvenating Shampoo.

Wildly Good
Strengthen* your hair naturally with the nurturing properties of our Cassia pair. Hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, This Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care.
*against damage

Wildly Rejuvenating
Revitalize your soul with the warm scent of Turkish fig while this moisture-infusing formula deeply conditions and restores hair's moisture and vitality. Use with our Rejuvenating Shampoo and experience a naturally perfect pair.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Conditioner:

• Moisturizing conditioner deeply nurtures and restores hair's vitality
  • Infuses hair with the rich scent of Turkish fig so you can be a natural knockout
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia
  • Cassia seeds are harvested by hand in the lush forests of India
  • Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to your modern hair care routine
  • Helps protect hair from damage and breakage
  • Turkish fig scent will revive your senses
  • Use with the Herbal Essences rejuvenating shampoo
  • 13.5-fl-oz size
  • Use on all different hair types
  • Safe enough for daily use

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Peg-2m, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this leave back residue?3 Answers
  • How do I get more of these types of Vox box perks? This is awesome1 Answers
  • The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals conditioner smells divine and l...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This conditioner smells really good my hair was soft afterwards but I still prefer Hello Hydration conditioner because that makes my hair feel a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "i highly recommend this . " in 1 review
  • "I cant complain it smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt amazing after one use!" in 1 review
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
Awesome line of shampoo. I am allergic to basically every last hair product out their due to the sulfate content. My hair and head felt so good after using this just wish it was like three bucks a bottle then it'd be affordable.
Maddie A.
I really like this shampoo, the only reason I gave it a middle rating is because the smell is really strong. I would expect a smell that strong to last a little longer, but as soon as my hair is done drying it's gone.
Kelsey S.
Great product, great brand, great price. Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I have dry corse hair and this is a go to for me. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Aryn W.
Stamford, CT
If there is one thing this product does, it smells good. This makes your hair smell so amazing all day long. It's a good conditioner and not at a crazy price either! Highly recommended
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Kelsea R.
Ada, OK
Love this, I was really surprized! I came in with little expectations and I shouldn't have. This is a well known company that recently went back to its 90s look. I have never had fresher smelling hair! Sure, it is at Walgreens but it is a quality shampoo!
Taylor C.
Fountain, CO
Received a sample bottle of this conditioner from Influenster with two other products from the Wild Naturals Rejuventating line. My hair type is very coarse, dry, wavy, and thick, with dryness in my scalp being my main issue. Having used HH's Hello Hydration before and really disliking it, I wasn't too sure how much I would enjoy this. However, I've used this twice and I'm pretty happy with it!

The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell! It's a very strong fruity and floral scent, but not overpowering enough to give you a headache if you are sensitive to fragrances. After using the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating shampoo, I used about a quarter-size amount in my hair and let it sit for two minutes before rinsing. Once rinsed out, my hair feels very silky, soft, manageable, and most importantly SQUEAKY CLEAN! It also makes my scalp feel significantly less dry and itchy, but not oily or gunky.

OVERALL, I think this product is perfect if you want something that will satisfy the needs of your dry, brittle hair without feeling too heavy. The scent is much better than Hello Hydration in my opinion, and this rinses out a lot better! Eagerly waiting to run out of my current shampoo and conditioner so I can pick up full sizes of this stuff! 5 stars! :)
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I absolutely love the scent of this line. It is light and refreshing. While using this shampoo and conditioner combo, I can’t say that I saw much of a change in the quality or texture of my hair. There was no improvement in frizz or tame-ability.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
This is a very natural shampoo and conditioner. It smells like heaven and it's not heavy. I recommend it for curly hair gals and anyone trying to stay away from product build up. It light weight and it give shine and hydration
Esther C.
Laredo, TX

I have highlighted hair that is medium length and in good health. I wanted a shampoo and conditioner that would help my color last so I've tried several different ones including salon brands. I was not satisfied with any of them. I decided to try this because I've used Garnier hair products in the past and liked them. I really like this so far. It is creamy and lathers well. It has a fresh and kind of fruity smell. My hair is soft and shiny and very managable. I also use the conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner everyday and so far my hair color looks great and my hair looks and feels healthy. My ONLY complaint is I wish this was sulfate free. Overall, I like this product line and will continue to use it.
Mary D.
Does this leave back residue?
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
How do I get more of these types of Vox box perks? This is awesome
Alicia G.
Riverside, CA
ARE THERE ANY AMAZING SMELLING HERBAL ESSENCE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS THAT WONT IRRITATE MY SCALP OR WEIGHT DOWN MY LONG LONG HAIR (ITS A COUPLE INCHES PAST MY WAIST LINE)??????
Hamsa A.
The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals conditioner smells divine and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and gives strength and volume to my hair. The condition helps prevent and hair breakage and also prevents my hair from future damage. The best part about this conditioner is that is it made up of all natural ingredients without any harsh chemicals. I got to try the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Collection for free thanks to another company, however all my opinions/reviews are 100% honest.