Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Intensive Treatment uploaded by Alisha D.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Intensive Treatment uploaded by Kellie H.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Intensive Treatment uploaded by Shelby S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply restore hair and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Intensive Treatment. Protect your hair to keep damage at bay and frizzies away! This intensive conditioner is a rinse out treatment that helps to nurture strands while invigorating your senses with a bright Thai lemon basil scent. Massage in and rinse for a wildly refreshing experience. Pair with Wild Naturals Detoxifying shampoo and conditioner for a naturally-perfect regimen.

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-2M, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol Linalool, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.

• Does this product have a lot of slip? Can it really moist...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Does it tame frizz and make hair supe...1 Answers
  • Is this a thick product? My hair gets easily greasy but n...1 Answers
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Intensive Treatment
  • "I am not sure if my hair personally needs this product, but my hair felt great after the shower!" in 2 reviews
  • "I received compliments on my hair since I started using it." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
I bought this at Walmart a while back because Im drawn to Intense hair treatments like this & it only cost $2 for a 3.9 Fl oz tube. I also noticed that it said 'wild naturals'. In my opinion this stuff looks & acts just like the little conditioning tubes that you get with Clairols Hair Dye boxes. It smells good, and looks like a yellowish cream. It definitely leaves my hair feeling so soft, light & calmed down like I just got a fresh wash & cut at the salon. But that's about it. I can't say that this stuff actually protects my hair from damage or restores like it claims on the tube. I don't like the lack of information on the bottle, as to how it is supposed to help block damage, restore my hair or a suggestion as to how oftenly this should be used.
Holden W.
I feel like this hair product really co diction’s and conditions deeply without leaving thick residue or making your hair greasy. To make it even better it smells great. Overall I’m very satisfied. I would recommend it to others.
Sky W.
Clermont
I received this product for testing purposes in a voxbox this month. I have to admit, I was anxious at first, as it comes out in a thick-looking, yellow-green paste. However, it doesn't weigh down my fine hair at all, and it definitely reduces breakage. It doesn't even make my hair greasy during the day. Quite effective!
Kristin L.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes via influenster.com. I have a mixed review for this product as it is not clear whether this product should be used daily or only on occasion with the shampoo & conditioner. It feels good when massaging it into my hair. It is very much similar to a lotion. I am not sure if my hair personally needs this product, but my hair felt great after the shower!
Brenda R.
Roanoke, VA
The intensive treatment came in the voxbox with the detoxifying shampoo and conditioner. I have to say that it has really helped to improve my hair and scalp. I have had over-dry scalp issues lately, especially with the changes in the weather. The combination of these products have helped me to resolve this by moisturizing the hair and scalp. I no longer have any flakes showing up in my hair from the dry scalp. I would definitely recommend this product and purchase it in the future.
Judy f.
Dushore, PA
I was given this product to try for free. I used it with the detoxifying shampoo and conditioner. It seems a little runny but I actually like that as it rinsed out nicely and didn't make my hair feel greasy. I would give this a thumbs up! Nice lemon fragrance.
Laura S.
I received this product to test in my first voxbox. I was very pleased with the pleasant scent, and even moreso that it does not contain parabens. It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down.
Denise G.
Brunswick, OH
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I received the bundle kit, which included, the shampoo, conditioner and this intensive conditioning treatment. I love these products! Not only do they smell wonderful, but they left my hair so shiny, smooth and soft!
Tasha S.
Wartburg, TN
This is the last thing I received in my box to try and like the other 2 I love the scent. This made my hair feel so much better and helped tame the frizz! I received compliments on my hair since I started using it.
Carolina P.
I bought thie detoxifying starter kit because was on special, but the results that I have got are great! I am in love with this intensive treatment. It makes my hair so smooth and lightweight. I love it!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I wonder how this compares to the oil elixir from the other line?
Katie B.
Maple Grove, MN
Is this a thick product? My hair gets easily greasy but needs moisture.
Veronica T.
How does this work? Does it tame frizz and make hair super sleek like it says? And how do you use it? It doesn't really say on the bottle. I don't know if I should use it in place of regular conditioner or use it after?
Danielle I.
Does this product have a lot of slip? Can it really moisturize thick kinky curly hair?

back