Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by chelsea h.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Jenny B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Reveal your hair’s natural radiance with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo. Its shine-boosting, cleansing formula revives strands with activated Cassia seeds to strengthen against damage. Our cassia seeds are 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India. This Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to your modern hair care routine, protecting it from damage and breakage. Use this seaberry-scented shine shampoo together with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner and Dry Oil Spray for a natural experience and lusciously shiny hair.

• The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move throug...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are!...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I received the full collection of the Illuminating products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the Herbal Essences VoxBox and I am beyond pleased that I was introduced to this refreshing cleanser." in 2 reviews
  • "It's really good for your hair I love this product to keep your hair clean and healthy!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This new wild natural smells great fruity cleans my hair good." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft and silky & it smells fresh and yummy!" in 1 review
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo . It lathers up really good and makes my hair shinny and soft. I can't wait to try the other varieties of Herbal Essence wild naturals. I recommend this product. It's very inexpensive and that's always a plus.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite shampoo! The scents are incredible, and the natural ingredients make my hair feel less oily and dry! It's also not too expensive, which is always a plus!
Jenny B.
It is deliciously scented and imparts radiant shine! The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo smells so incredible that washing my hair was the highlight of my day, honestly. I was very surprised at how fragrant the shampoo is, it smells delightfully tropical; the fragrance made me feel as though I was truly pampering myself. I loved the creamy consistency of the product and how it had a rich full lather. The product gave my hair shine, fullness, and left my strands looking particularly vibrant after use. I received the full collection of the Illuminating products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the Herbal Essences VoxBox and I am beyond pleased that I was introduced to this refreshing cleanser. I used mine with the Illuminating Conditioner plus the Dry Oil Spray and I was beyond pleased with the "tropical experience" as well as the results. :)
Jessica N.
I received the shampoo/conditioner/dry oil set in an influenster vox box. Was so excited to try them out! Like all herbal essences products, this particular line smells amazing! It smells very fruity with some floral notes almost like escada(sunset?) perfume. As far as shine, I'm not so sure that it imparts much shine-as compared with some other shine products I've tried before. Gives a really good lather though with just one pump full which I liked. When all products were used in conjunction, the fruity smell definitely lasts all day long which is a plus!
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
Giving this one three stars because it smells amazing. Herbal essences tends to dry my hair out. After one wash it's usually ok, but over time my hair gets very dry and hard to manage. I would def recommend this if you want to take a small break from your everyday shampoo because it smells amazing and makes the shower great, but not recommended for long use.
Marybel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this shampoo as part of my VoxBox trio. The shampoo left my hair feeling clean & fresh! After working long hours as a nurse you can imagine that I just want to get home & feel fresh. I recommend using the shampoo, conditioner, & dry oil shine spray. I've got thick full curls so I enjoy the shine pray. A little goes a long way. For those of you with straight hair I recommend spritzing into your hand & running through your hair. Love the products & did I mention they smell great?!
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I received this product in a Mega VoxBox from Influenster for being a Women's World Cup badge winner and I really like it a lot. It has a tropical scent to it (smells like seaberry with cassia flower) and when it's used with the conditioner and treatment the results are amazing! The clean fruity smell is long lasting and it makes my hair feel bouncy and clean. I highly recommend the shampoo, conditioner and treatment for amazing results!
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essence hydrating moisturize shampoo is a great shampoo only when I put styling gel in my hair, because this shampoo will try you hair out. I paid about $3-4 for it. I would recommend it, but not for people going natural!
Christian H.
Martin, TN
I used this shampoo earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised! Its smells nice but not too overpoweringly so. When I get a shampoo I pretty much stick with it until its empty. So I used this twice a day until it was gone. This was my favorite shampoo at the drugstore.
Erika J.
Lakota, ND
I received this product(shampoo, conditioner, and dry spray) for free to try out from Influenster. I must say that I am very impresses with the products. I normally use Herbal Essences to begin with but this smells amazing! The dry spray left my hair super soft and manageable and smelling amazing all day long!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move through my hair, would you say this one was similar to that description?
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?