Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by chelsea h.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Jenny B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Reveal your hair’s natural radiance with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo. Its shine-boosting, cleansing formula revives strands with activated Cassia seeds to strengthen against damage. Our cassia seeds are 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India. This Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to your modern hair care routine, protecting it from damage and breakage. Use this seaberry-scented shine shampoo together with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner and Dry Oil Spray for a natural experience and lusciously shiny hair.

• The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move through ...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! O...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I received the full collection of the Illuminating products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the Herbal Essences VoxBox and I am beyond pleased that I was introduced to this refreshing cleanser." in 2 reviews
  • "It's really good for your hair I love this product to keep your hair clean and healthy!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This new wild natural smells great fruity cleans my hair good." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft and silky & it smells fresh and yummy!" in 1 review
kristina p.
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
Giving this one three stars because it smells amazing. Herbal essences tends to dry my hair out. After one wash it's usually ok, but over time my hair gets very dry and hard to manage. I would def recommend this if you want to take a small break from your everyday shampoo because it smells amazing and makes the shower great, but not recommended for long use.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The light that gives this Shampu is great delivers the natural glow of your hair, and to say the fragrances of these is the best in the market and therefore it is recommended amplicamente, I love my hair shine and naturally without leaving fat this product should not miss in your bathroom, it is only the aroma is the best price and quality is excellent
Christian H.
Christian H.
Martin, TN
I used this shampoo earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised! Its smells nice but not too overpoweringly so. When I get a shampoo I pretty much stick with it until its empty. So I used this twice a day until it was gone. This was my favorite shampoo at the drugstore.
Malysa J.
Malysa J.
Wayne, MI
I have loved herble essences since i was 12 years old. I love this product. Love the smell love the feel and look and i don't have to walk my hair everyday with it turning greasy. I will always but this product i highly recommend it because I'm deffinitly satisfied
Xóchitl J.
Xóchitl J.
Mebane, NC
Me gustó mucho como deja el pelo mio en particular tego demasiado cabello y es reamente bueno uso una pequeña cantidad hace demasiado espuma y deja un olor y mi pelo queda realmente vello cae y brilla espectacular mente muchas amigas me pregunta que uso
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rexburg, ID
My hair always feels clean and shiny after the use of this shampoo. I feel like it is salon quality at a drugstore price. It smells amazing, as most Herbal Essences products do. I think this is the best shampoo I have ever used and I have used tons.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Lombard, Il
I loved this shampoo because it left my hair feeling super shiny and silky. I didn't feel any residue from this shampoo which I have occasionally found with other shampoos. But my favorite thing about this shampoo is the scent. It smells amazing!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Woodbury, CT
First thing I noticed about this was the smell, it smells so so good. I think it really helped my hair it made it shinier and when I used the conditioner it was even better. I have thick hair and this really helped to make it less frizzy.
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essence hydrating moisturize shampoo is a great shampoo only when I put styling gel in my hair, because this shampoo will try you hair out. I paid about $3-4 for it. I would recommend it, but not for people going natural!
faith s.
faith s.
I love this product! it works well for my hair, smells great, and has very nice packaging. I have dirty blonde hair that is is semi fine. I love the scent and it is a product I would recommend to others.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move through my hair, would you say this one was similar to that description?
Avra K.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?