Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by chelsea h.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Gwendolyn B.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Jenny B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Reveal your hair's natural radiance with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo. Its shine-boosting, cleansing formula revives strands with activated Cassia seeds to strengthen against damage. Our cassia seeds are 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India. This Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to your modern hair care routine, protecting it from damage and breakage. Use this seaberry-scented shine shampoo together with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner and Dry Oil Spray for a natural experience and lusciously shiny hair. Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo:

• Shine-boosting shampoo cleanses to reveal your hair's natural radiance
  • Infuses strands with refreshing seaberry scent to ignite your inner shine
  • Contains the power of over 100 hand-picked cassia seeds in every bottle to strengthen hair against damage

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move throug...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are!...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It's really good for your hair I love this product to keep your hair clean and healthy!" in 2 reviews
  • "The dry spray left my hair super soft and manageable and smelling amazing all day long! " in 1 review
  • "It left my hair super soft and shiny!" in 1 review
  • "This new wild natural smells great fruity cleans my hair good." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
First off, I LOVE the scent! It smells so good! Plus, I love how shiny & healthy it makes my hair look. I have dry, damaged hair, and this just gives my hair a nice lift!
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love the smell of this shampoo but my scalp just got too dry with it. I started getting a lot of dandruff with it so I actually had to change from this shampoo to a dandruff one to fix it. Might just be my scalp but it was very upsetting since I liked the shampoo a lot
Amanda C.
Smells so good just like the commercials! Ha! I don’t like that this shampoo is so costly so I only buy it on sale at kroger but I do like how it performs and it makes my hair soft and shiny and smelling good!
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
The scent is what made me purchase it. It did promise to make my locks shiny. There’s a lot of product and the price is reasonable. The scent doesn’t linger but the shine did.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love the smell of this shampoo . It lathers up really good and makes my hair shinny and soft. I can't wait to try the other varieties of Herbal Essence wild naturals. I recommend this product. It's very inexpensive and that's always a plus.
Jamie R.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite shampoo! The scents are incredible, and the natural ingredients make my hair feel less oily and dry! It's also not too expensive, which is always a plus!
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This smelled super lovely and gave a great shine to my hair! It is super cost effective and while you can probably buy better products for more money, at this price it does exactly what you'd expect!
Jenny B.
It is deliciously scented and imparts radiant shine! The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Shampoo smells so incredible that washing my hair was the highlight of my day, honestly. I was very surprised at how fragrant the shampoo is, it smells delightfully tropical; the fragrance made me feel as though I was truly pampering myself. I loved the creamy consistency of the product and how it had a rich full lather. The product gave my hair shine, fullness, and left my strands looking particularly vibrant after use. I received the full collection of the Illuminating products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in the Herbal Essences VoxBox and I am beyond pleased that I was introduced to this refreshing cleanser. I used mine with the Illuminating Conditioner plus the Dry Oil Spray and I was beyond pleased with the "tropical experience" as well as the results. :)
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
This shampoo is perfect for those of you with OILY hair that becomes weighed down with products and requires washing everyday. Unlike some reviewers, I have not found this shampoo to be drying on my scalp/ hair, even with daily use. The scent is refreshing.
Jessica N.
I received the shampoo/conditioner/dry oil set in an influenster vox box. Was so excited to try them out! Like all herbal essences products, this particular line smells amazing! It smells very fruity with some floral notes almost like escada(sunset?) perfume. As far as shine, I'm not so sure that it imparts much shine-as compared with some other shine products I've tried before. Gives a really good lather though with just one pump full which I liked. When all products were used in conjunction, the fruity smell definitely lasts all day long which is a plus!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move through my hair, would you say this one was similar to that description?