BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Infuse your hair with radiance, using Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray treatment. With every spray, the refreshing, seaberry-enriched hair oil amplifies your natural luster by hydrating and sealing each strand for a radiant, glossy look. The Illuminating Dry Oil Spray helps keep hair hydrated for a vibrant shine. Use it together with the rest of the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Collection for Cassia-activated damage protection.

• Dry oil spray amplifies your hair's natural brilliance with every spray
  • Leaves your hair looking radiant
  • Refreshes with vibrant seaberry essences and seals in moisture

Ingredients :

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.

• Does this make hair oil after using, is it worth getting? 1 Answers
  • where can i find this?! its sold out everywhere online3 Answers
  • Does this help hold curls better?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It was amazing it made my hair look shiny and healthy..not oily and dirty." in 1 review
  • "Gives a really good lather though with just one pump full which I liked." in 1 review
Micah W.
Oak Park, MI
It works really well because it makes my hair not look or feel dry like it does when I don’t use oil. I like it a lot and I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it to others. I also like that I don’t have to use a lot for it to work on my hair like I want it to and it is not heavy nor did it break my face out like a lot of other hair products I’ve tried do.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Oh, no, no, no. This will not do. The oil does not come out in a dry mist but in thick clots that do not distribute into your hair nicely, even if you spray it on your hands first and try to lightly touch up the ends. It made my hair look wet and greasy and, oh, so nasty. The brand needs to thin the oil so it can be easily spritzed onto hair or hands so it doesn't make you look like a homeless person when you put it on. If you are going out in public, do not use this allegedly "dry" oil spray. But if you're not doing anything and want more of a hair treatment at home, fine, spray it on, grab some popcorn and sit on the couch to watch a Lifetime movie marathon. But don't, don't go out where you might be seen. It's not pretty.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
As a blonde my hair can look real greasy after just one day of not washing. This dry oil makes it look shiny and sleek without the greasiness of other oils. It is extremely affordable and can be found in stores like Target. I spray it in my hair before blow drying and my hair looks like it was professionally blown out.
Bao-Tran L.
I like using this in the winter because it brings back moisturize to my hair. I have black straight hair with lots of flying hair. It does maintain the baby hairs pretty well too and keeps a nice and healthy shine for my hair. It keeps my scalp pretty normal since I usually get a dry scalp (with dandruff) during winter.
Catherine M.
I had high hopes for this product due to its bright packaging and smell. Unfortunately, it left my hair very oily. I have light blonde thin mid shoulder length color treated hair. I’m used to using hair oils after washing my hair in the shower. I would not recommend to those with similar hair types.
Katniss G.
Love Herbal Essence anything! I like the price point of these hairsprays because they are close to nothing after coupons. The smell is fabulous, though it disappears once dried and depending on your hairstyle, it lasts throughout the day.
Lissette G.
New London , CT
Well used once smells good and seems to work fine even when my type of hair is not curly at all. Stays longer and the price is worth it. Careful with the oil excessive because can cause grease hair after the curly effect got out.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
This is my favorite drugstore hair oil to give my hairstyle a little more shine. It is affordable and it does not make your hair feel or look oily. I purchased mine at target and the have amazing deals with coupons I recommend this to family and friends.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This product was nothing spectacular, but I've had worse. I purchased this on a whim at my local grocery store when I needed something to try and tame the frizz. It definitely left less of an oily feeling than other brands so that was definitely a plus.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
This product might be good for some but definitely not for my hair type. I have thick heavy silky straight hair. When using this product it made my hair very greasy and weighed it down even more. I also am not a fan of the smell. Just not for me.
Manerva P.
Who liked the dry oil spray
Sabrina R.
where can i find this?! its sold out everywhere online
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I wonder how this compares to the oil elixir in the other line?
Daniela M.
Yo realmente si e usado otro tipo de productos pero de esa misma marca pero este en específico no lo e visto