BY HERBAL ESSENCES #16 in Hair Oil

Infuse your hair with radiance, using Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray. With every spray, the refreshing, seaberry-enriched hair oil amplifies your natural luster by hydrating and sealing each strand for a radiant, glossy look. The Illuminating Dry Oil Spray helps keep hair hydrated for a vibrant shine. Use it together with the rest of the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Collection for Cassia-activated damage protection.

• Does this make hair oil after using, is it worth getting? 1 Answers
  • where can i find this?! its sold out everywhere online2 Answers
  • Does this help hold curls better?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I received the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Collection complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster." in 2 reviews
  • "Gives a really good lather though with just one pump full which I liked." in 1 review
  • "It was amazing it made my hair look shiny and healthy..not oily and dirty." in 1 review
Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It works really well because it makes my hair not look or feel dry like it does when I don’t use oil. I like it a lot and I will definitely continue to buy and recommend it to others. I also like that I don’t have to use a lot for it to work on my hair like I want it to and it is not heavy nor did it break my face out like a lot of other hair products I’ve tried do.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
Oh, no, no, no. This will not do. The oil does not come out in a dry mist but in thick clots that do not distribute into your hair nicely, even if you spray it on your hands first and try to lightly touch up the ends. It made my hair look wet and greasy and, oh, so nasty. The brand needs to thin the oil so it can be easily spritzed onto hair or hands so it doesn't make you look like a homeless person when you put it on. If you are going out in public, do not use this allegedly "dry" oil spray. But if you're not doing anything and want more of a hair treatment at home, fine, spray it on, grab some popcorn and sit on the couch to watch a Lifetime movie marathon. But don't, don't go out where you might be seen. It's not pretty.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
As a blonde my hair can look real greasy after just one day of not washing. This dry oil makes it look shiny and sleek without the greasiness of other oils. It is extremely affordable and can be found in stores like Target. I spray it in my hair before blow drying and my hair looks like it was professionally blown out.
Talisa C.
Kingman , AZ
I LOVE this stuff!!! It smells amazing, my hair feels and looks amazing! The price is right in the 5 dollar range and it lasts forever! I can get it at any drug store. This is a must have for me! Any of their products are amazing.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Absolutely love love love this little beauty! Herbal Essence and there new Naked and Wild Natural Lone has pleasantly surprised me and turned me into a fan of many new Herbal Essence products. Not ever ever being a fan or their traditional shampoos and conditioner and hair products knowing how terrible and hair unfriendly they truly are! This is a more recent discovery of mine and I was hesitate, because my hair can be very dry and dull and need love and great products that actually moisturize, hydrate and add shine and softness, and unfortunately I've tried so many products and only a few professional brand can offer me all of those easily needed essentials for my hair! But Bam, Herbal Essence Wild Naturals Dry Oil Illuminating Spray has surpassed my expectations and surprisingly became one of my most grabbed for products while styling my hair (and clients) and as a finishing spray to stay shiny, but never greasy all day! It truly makes your hair Illuminate! Like a transparent highlighter for your lush locks, and I'm all about that! It instantly transforms lifeless dull hair into gorgeous shiny soft hair! It's a dry oil illuminating most so it's super light, never great or oily looking so all hair types can use it without worrying about that overly shinnies oily look, and never builds up because your hair absorbs it within seconds of applying. This bottle is so sweet and tint and I wondered why, but that's because a little goes a long long way!!! It has such an amazing smell too, that actually is long lasting!!! Herbal Essence Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray, is truly Wildly Good! 😉 And the best thing other than it being amazing, made from mostly natural ingredients and products, and actually working and doing what it claims too, is the Price! It's so so so affordable! Under $10!? And as I said before a little goes a long way, so even for me, someone who's hair needs some extra love and hydration, shine and softness this product will easily last me months!!!! Purchase it, especially for anyone and everyone who has hair that after or before styling could use some illuminating (which is everyone!) This new product is great and you'll be so happy with you hair, the product itself and the price!!! Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my skin. I am a light coverage
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Love this brand! They never over price their products and they work so well. I love their packaging and usually their stuff smells great. I highly recommend you try their products. They are worth it.
VeAnna W.
I have such oily hair and this is my go to other than dry shampoo. Love applying after a shower so it doesn’t leave my hair looking to oily in the morning. Suggest to anyone who has oily hair.
camryn h.
Bristow, VA
Made my hair look so oily I️ hated this. I️ wouldn’t buy this product ever again. Also if you straighten over it it’ll smell really burnt so I’m assuming it’s just bad for your hair
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types.
Manerva P.
Who liked the dry oil spray
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Sabrina R.
where can i find this?! its sold out everywhere online
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I wonder how this compares to the oil elixir in the other line?
Katherine R.
Does this help hold curls better?