Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner
Illuminating Conditioner with Refreshing Seaberry Essences. Fiercely Good for your Hair. Wildly Potent. Say goodbye to compromises. Then say hello to potent, active Cassia with the power to protect hair against damage when used with our Illuminating Shampoo. Wildly Good
Strengthen your hair naturally with the nurturing properties of our Cassia pair. Hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Ignite your spirit with the refreshing scent of Seaberry while this shine enhancing formula brilliantly conditions and leaves hair silky and shiny. Massage in and rinse. Use with our Illuminating Shampoo and experience a naturally perfect hair.
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner:
- Shine-boosting conditioner reveals your hair's natural radiance
- Herbal Essences moisturizing conditioner infuses strands with refreshing seaberry essences
- Reveals hair's shine and softness
- Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia
- Smoothes strands for glossy shine
- Contains 100% hand-harvested Cassia
- Pair with Wild Naturals shampoo and dry oil spray for a naturally perfect regimen
- Herbal Essences cleansing conditioner comes in a 13.5 fl oz bottle
- Provides an invisible layer of protection
- Reveals your naturally-beautiful hair
- Results in brilliant, soft, and luscious locks
- Suitable for all hair types
- Gentle enough for everyday use
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "Gives a really good lather though with just one pump full which I liked." in 1 review
- "Great conditioner.. Used on my last beach trip and kept my hair soft and shiny even without a detangler that I typically have to use after each shower. " in 1 review
- "I hadnt seen this in the store yet but I love the scent and the way my hair felt after using it." in 1 review
- "The conditioner gave a nice lather I ended up putting to much.so a little goes a long way." in 1 review
- "I have very long hair, which tangles up easily after shampooing and conditioning, and I was able to easily comb it out after using this product." in 1 review
First of all, what is a Seaberry? I thought they made it up at first, so I googled it. Seaberry is also known as Hippophae, Sea-buckthorn, Sandthorn and Sallowthorn. They are shrubs that are found in Europe and Asia in which the female shrubs product small orange berry-like fruit. That is the "Seaberry" that is pictured on the front of the bottle and where the scent originates from. The scent is very nice and is reminiscent of berries (I think it smells like a hybrid of Strawberry and something that I can not quite identify). However, it is a little strong. If you are sensitive to scents, you may want to pass on this one.
The shampoo did a great job of cleansing my hair. I should warn you that the first two ingredients are water and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. I don't mind since my hair is not colored, but some people might. My hair looks shiny and healthy after using this shampoo. Then again, it does with most shampoos. I didn't notice a huge difference from the previous Herbal Essences shampoo that I was using before this arrived (one of the original "throwback" products).
Overall, I am not convinced that this shampoo is anything special. However, it is a great shampoo and I will buy it again. I would recommend it as a good every day shampoo.
Note: I have used it with the Illuminating conditioner and with other conditioners and I do like it best with the Illuminating conditioner to compliment it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos