BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Illuminating Conditioner with Refreshing Seaberry Essences. Fiercely Good for your Hair. Wildly Potent. Say goodbye to compromises. Then say hello to potent, active Cassia with the power to protect hair against damage when used with our Illuminating Shampoo. Wildly Good

Strengthen your hair naturally with the nurturing properties of our Cassia pair. Hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Ignite your spirit with the refreshing scent of Seaberry while this shine enhancing formula brilliantly conditions and leaves hair silky and shiny. Massage in and rinse. Use with our Illuminating Shampoo and experience a naturally perfect hair.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner:
  • Shine-boosting conditioner reveals your hair's natural radiance
  • Herbal Essences moisturizing conditioner infuses strands with refreshing seaberry essences
  • Reveals hair's shine and softness
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia
  • Smoothes strands for glossy shine
  • Contains 100% hand-harvested Cassia
  • Pair with Wild Naturals shampoo and dry oil spray for a naturally perfect regimen
  • Herbal Essences cleansing conditioner comes in a 13.5 fl oz bottle
  • Provides an invisible layer of protection
  • Reveals your naturally-beautiful hair
  • Results in brilliant, soft, and luscious locks
  • Suitable for all hair types
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Gives a really good lather though with just one pump full which I liked." in 1 review
  • "Great conditioner.. Used on my last beach trip and kept my hair soft and shiny even without a detangler that I typically have to use after each shower. " in 1 review
  • "I hadnt seen this in the store yet but I love the scent and the way my hair felt after using it." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner gave a nice lather I ended up putting to much.so a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair, which tangles up easily after shampooing and conditioning, and I was able to easily comb it out after using this product." in 1 review
Karina C.
chicago
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
One of my favorite hair priducts. It smells absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I only stopped using it because I needed keratin in my hair care and this particular product doesn't provide that.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I love the naturals brand... it definitely makes me feel better about using more natural products on my hair. And the product smells great, it just doesn't do a ton for my hair. My hair is manageable after using this but doesn't have any lasting results
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I liked the smell of this conditioner but that was about it. I even tried comparing my hair to using just shampoo versus shampoo and conditioner and I didn’t notice much of a difference. I was unfortunately disappointed.
Jake M.
New Orleans, LA
I have always been a huge fan of Herbal Essences. Their shampoos and conditioners work well for me and I have them in my normal rotation along with 3-4 other brands. So, I am always excited when they come out with new lines.

First of all, what is a Seaberry? I thought they made it up at first, so I googled it. Seaberry is also known as Hippophae, Sea-buckthorn, Sandthorn and Sallowthorn. They are shrubs that are found in Europe and Asia in which the female shrubs product small orange berry-like fruit. That is the "Seaberry" that is pictured on the front of the bottle and where the scent originates from. The scent is very nice and is reminiscent of berries (I think it smells like a hybrid of Strawberry and something that I can not quite identify). However, it is a little strong. If you are sensitive to scents, you may want to pass on this one.

The shampoo did a great job of cleansing my hair. I should warn you that the first two ingredients are water and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. I don't mind since my hair is not colored, but some people might. My hair looks shiny and healthy after using this shampoo. Then again, it does with most shampoos. I didn't notice a huge difference from the previous Herbal Essences shampoo that I was using before this arrived (one of the original "throwback" products).

Overall, I am not convinced that this shampoo is anything special. However, it is a great shampoo and I will buy it again. I would recommend it as a good every day shampoo.

Note: I have used it with the Illuminating conditioner and with other conditioners and I do like it best with the Illuminating conditioner to compliment it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Great conditioner and it works even better when paired with the shampoo. It doesn't leave my scalp dry . I have shiny, soft beautiful hair after using the Herbal Essence wild naturals illuminating collection. I highly recommend trying it for yourself. I think it's awesome.
Jenny B.
My hair is like silk after trying the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner. The formula is rich and creamy. I have long hair so I used a generous amount after shampooing with the Illuminationg Shampoo. My hair was easy to comb through, the product helped eliminate any tangles which is a selling point for me. I would say that the very best thing about this conditioner is the fact that it smells like a tropical fruit! The scent is so nice that I felt that the simple act of washing my hair was an experience in luxury. I think that I was actually smiling the whole time that I was going about my hair routine, just because the products are so delightful to my senses. I had received the Illuminating Collection complimentary for testing purposes in the Herbal Essences VoxBox from Influenster and it has been a truly wonderful introduction to these restorative hair products.
Jessica N.
I received the shampoo/conditioner/dry oil set in an influenster vox box. Was so excited to try them out! Like all herbal essences products, this particular line smells amazing! It smells very fruity with some floral notes almost like escada(sunset?) perfume. As far as shine, I'm not so sure that it imparts much shine-as compared with some other shine products I've tried before. Gives a really good lather though with just one pump full which I liked. The conditioner wasn't too heavy or thick and was easy to run through hair from root to tip. When all products were used in conjunction, the fruity smell definitely lasts all day long which is a plus!
Deborah D.
Runnemede, NJ
My hair tends to feel like it gets greasy without regular care, but daily shampooing can also leave it feeling dry. While I don't condition daily, I do make sure to use a quality conditioner when I can. Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Conditioner definitely met my personal criteria. It conditions my hair, rinses out without a hassle, and doesn't leave me feeling like my hair is heavy and dull. My hair feels moisturized and healthy - and it smells great, too!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I love herbal essence! How does this one smell?
Lauren D.
I'm having a hard time finding this in stores, can anyone tell me where they buy it from?
Nicole B.
Is this good for oily hair and if my hair is colored? Thanks!!