BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply clean and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Shampoo. Strengthen your hair naturally with the nurturing properties of Cassia seeds while you gently cleanse away buildup and residue. Our cassia is 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to now give you healthy hair. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals, infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil by pairing with the Wild Naturals Collection of conditioners and styling products as you revitalize your luscious locks with the power of 100 Cassia seeds in every bottle.

• • Detoxify hair daily cleansing away buildup
  • • Thai lemon basil scented revitalizing and invigorating shampoo
  • • Contains the power of 100% hand-harvested Cassia seeds to strengthen hair against damage
  • • Pair with a Wild Naturals conditioner to nurture your locks

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo
  • "I received this product from influenster for testing purposes this product smells amazing and works amazingly this shampoo seems to clean deeper then any previous kinds I have tried and leaves my hair feeling soft I can see myself lurching this product in the near future..." in 2 reviews
  • "This smells great and lathers amazing, I use it for body wash as well." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt lighter weight after using the shampoo in conjunction with the conditioner." in 1 review
  • "the shampoo, conditioner and the deep conditioning product made my hair smell and feel amazingly soft and lightweight." in 1 review
Natzimi M.
This product smells great and is very good for cleansing the scalp, however, it can dry you out...a lot! So be weary of that. I definitely had to deep condition afterwards but overall, it does what it's supposed to and hair smells good. Not bad for the price.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I really like this shampoo of herbal essence it is the only shampoo and conditioners i use from their brand they have no artificial colors or preservatives... im really careful of what my family puts on our hair and skin abd this one snells amazing as well its a definite plus for this all natural shampoo
Jena B.
I really like this product. After I use it my hair always feels Tangled free and nice and soft and silky. Plus I love all of the smells that herbal essences comes up with.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
Herbal essences is my favorite shampoo brand. I'm not sure if I've used the detoxifying shampoo specifically, but everything Herbal Essences I buy always smells amazing. And all the scents are really cool and original. They can just be a little pricier than other shampoos, which is why it's not always my go to.
E M.
Love herbal essences products! Lots of different scent and products specific to all kinds of hair needs. Lathers up well and rinses easily. Leaves hair feeling great and smelling great. Will definitely continue to buy again!
Rebecca ✌.
This product has a great smell and my hair did feel clean after use. It is suppose to have a detoxifying factor, I don’t know how much truth that held. My hair felt a little hard after use, not terribly but not soft.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This is an excellent product if you wish to try out cleansing conditioner without a big financial investment in one of the higher end brands. I am normally not a fan of Herbal Essences products at all but this is actually one of those products I'm so glad I took a chance on. My husband even likes it. I have always been the type of person to wash my hair every single day with a separate shampoo and conditioner or my hair (whether long or short) immediately seems to feel dirty & weighed down or oily. With this product, I have changed my habits and now wash "normally" with shampoo and conditioner just a few days per week. After a day or two of "normal" washing, I use this cleansing conditioner for one day and usually the following day I don't have to wash my hair at all. For me this has been the only long term method of skipping days of harsher products and my hair is softer and shinier. I recommend this if you want to try out a cleansing conditioner. It is inexpensive and much better than a couple of other higher priced products I have tried in the past.
Laura P.
Lowell, NC
I purchased this product at my local Walmart. Let me go ahead and say I have never been just a one loyal product person. But, since I have started using this product my hair and nose have never been so happy. I absolutely love it. I even use this alongside the conditioner for my daughters. Recommended recommended !
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
I like this shampoo but it's not my favorite. It smells good but seems to leave my hair slightly oily even after using it. I have oily hair so it's best for me to have a shampoo that will get rid of that
Holle P.
Columbus, IN
I received the detoxifying shampoo and conditioner to try and, I must say, I was skeptical but I tried it. To my surprise I actually loved the products! I'm sort of a shampoo snob and usually buy my stuff, sulfate free from my salon. I usually go for the earthy stuff like Scruples or Aveda. This is the first drugstore brand shampoo that had that "Earthy" natural smell that I like. It made my hair feel very clean and soft. I like the conditioner because it was very lightweight and rinsed out easily. I will buy it in the future!

My only complaint is in the packaging. I wish the shampoo and conditioner bottles looked distinguishly different from each other. I hate having to closely read labels in the shower.
Lauren F.
Is the smell really strong and also does it make your hair very dry?
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move through my hair, would you say this one was similar to that description?
Neva H.
Carthage, MS
Is this shampoo good to use everyday or should I every other day. I do not like greasy hair. And I'm always outside in the evenings putting my hair in a ponytail anyway. So should I wash my hair everyday??
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Has anyone tried this one? I haven’t used any of the Herbal Naturals are they good? Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo