BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply clean and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Shampoo. Strengthen your hair naturally with the nurturing properties of Cassia seeds while you gently cleanse away buildup and residue. Our cassia is 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to now give you healthy hair. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals, infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil by pairing with the Wild Naturals Collection of conditioners and styling products as you revitalize your luscious locks with the power of 100 Cassia seeds in every bottle.

• • Detoxify hair daily cleansing away buildup
  • • Thai lemon basil scented revitalizing and invigorating shampoo
  • • Contains the power of 100% hand-harvested Cassia seeds to strengthen hair against damage
  • • Pair with a Wild Naturals conditioner to nurture your locks

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo
  • "I received this product from influenster for testing purposes this product smells amazing and works amazingly this shampoo seems to clean deeper then any previous kinds I have tried and leaves my hair feeling soft I can see myself lurching this product in the near future..." in 2 reviews
  • "This smells great and lathers amazing, I use it for body wash as well." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt lighter weight after using the shampoo in conjunction with the conditioner." in 1 review
  • "the shampoo, conditioner and the deep conditioning product made my hair smell and feel amazingly soft and lightweight." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
Herbal essences is my favorite shampoo brand. I'm not sure if I've used the detoxifying shampoo specifically, but everything Herbal Essences I buy always smells amazing. And all the scents are really cool and original. They can just be a little pricier than other shampoos, which is why it's not always my go to.
Rebecca ✌.
This product has a great smell and my hair did feel clean after use. It is suppose to have a detoxifying factor, I don’t know how much truth that held. My hair felt a little hard after use, not terribly but not soft.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
Herbal essences has amazing products all around! They all smell absolutely amazing and they work so well with my hair! It leaves my hair so soft and clean. Amazing products all around
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
I love the smell of this I use it every time I shower I get it every single time I go to the store even though I already have my home this is how much I love this product
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This is an excellent product if you wish to try out cleansing conditioner without a big financial investment in one of the higher end brands. I am normally not a fan of Herbal Essences products at all but this is actually one of those products I'm so glad I took a chance on. My husband even likes it. I have always been the type of person to wash my hair every single day with a separate shampoo and conditioner or my hair (whether long or short) immediately seems to feel dirty & weighed down or oily. With this product, I have changed my habits and now wash "normally" with shampoo and conditioner just a few days per week. After a day or two of "normal" washing, I use this cleansing conditioner for one day and usually the following day I don't have to wash my hair at all. For me this has been the only long term method of skipping days of harsher products and my hair is softer and shinier. I recommend this if you want to try out a cleansing conditioner. It is inexpensive and much better than a couple of other higher priced products I have tried in the past.
Laura P.
Lowell, NC
I purchased this product at my local Walmart. Let me go ahead and say I have never been just a one loyal product person. But, since I have started using this product my hair and nose have never been so happy. I absolutely love it. I even use this alongside the conditioner for my daughters. Recommended recommended !
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
I love this shampoo. It’s my favorite detoxifying shampoo. I feel like it really gets all the gunk and build up out of my hair and leaves it feels super soft, smelling great, and very clean. I 100% recommend and I will continue to buy, I’ve already used two bottles.
Natzimi M.
This product smells great and is very good for cleansing the scalp, however, it can dry you out...a lot! So be weary of that. I definitely had to deep condition afterwards but overall, it does what it's supposed to and hair smells good. Not bad for the price.
Destiny L.
arlington, va
I like this shampoo but it's not my favorite. It smells good but seems to leave my hair slightly oily even after using it. I have oily hair so it's best for me to have a shampoo that will get rid of that
Aelim _.
This Herbal Essences Wild Natural Detoxifying shampoo is soo awesome. It helps get rid of all the dirt in my hair and has such a nice scent. I think that it has a reasonable price, retailing for about $6 each.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move through my hair, would you say this one was similar to that description?
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Lauren F.
Is the smell really strong and also does it make your hair very dry?
Neva H.
Carthage, MS
Is this shampoo good to use everyday or should I every other day. I do not like greasy hair. And I'm always outside in the evenings putting my hair in a ponytail anyway. So should I wash my hair everyday??
Lorna E.
Quesnel, BC
Ok so my hair is in need of feeling like I just left the salon. You know the feeling after they wash your hair. So my question is does this make your hair feel cleaner than other shampoos?