BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply clean and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Shampoo. Strengthen your hair naturally with the nurturing properties of Cassia seeds while you gently cleanse away buildup and residue. Our cassia is 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings the ancient wisdom of healthy bodies to now give you healthy hair. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals, infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil by pairing with the Wild Naturals Collection of conditioners and styling products as you revitalize your luscious locks with the power of 100 Cassia seeds in every bottle.

• I have really oily hair and I've tried lots of sh... Be the first to answer!
  • Ok so my hair is in need of feeling like I just left the salon. Y...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good to use everyday or should I every other day....2 Answers
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo
  • "I received this product from influenster for testing purposes this product smells amazing and works amazingly this shampoo seems to clean deeper then any previous kinds I have tried and leaves my hair feeling soft I can see myself lurching this product in the near future..." in 2 reviews
  • "The scent lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "I'm sort of a shampoo snob and usually buy my stuff, sulfate free from my salon." in 1 review
  • "This smells great and lathers amazing, I use it for body wash as well." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I really like this shampoo of herbal essence it is the only shampoo and conditioners i use from their brand they have no artificial colors or preservatives... im really careful of what my family puts on our hair and skin abd this one snells amazing as well its a definite plus for this all natural shampoo
Rebecca ✌.
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz more...
This product has a great smell and my hair did feel clean after use. It is suppose to have a detoxifying factor, I don’t know how much truth that held. My hair felt a little hard after use, not terribly but not soft.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
Herbal essences is my favorite shampoo brand. I'm not sure if I've used the detoxifying shampoo specifically, but everything Herbal Essences I buy always smells amazing. And all the scents are really cool and original. They can just be a little pricier than other shampoos, which is why it's not always my go to.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo more...
This is an excellent product if you wish to try out cleansing conditioner without a big financial investment in one of the higher end brands. I am normally not a fan of Herbal Essences products at all but this is actually one of those products I'm so glad I took a chance on. My husband even likes it. I have always been the type of person to wash my hair every single day with a separate shampoo and conditioner or my hair (whether long or short) immediately seems to feel dirty & weighed down or oily. With this product, I have changed my habits and now wash "normally" with shampoo and conditioner just a few days per week. After a day or two of "normal" washing, I use this cleansing conditioner for one day and usually the following day I don't have to wash my hair at all. For me this has been the only long term method of skipping days of harsher products and my hair is softer and shinier. I recommend this if you want to try out a cleansing conditioner. It is inexpensive and much better than a couple of other higher priced products I have tried in the past.
Laura P.
Lowell, NC
I purchased this product at my local Walmart. Let me go ahead and say I have never been just a one loyal product person. But, since I have started using this product my hair and nose have never been so happy. I absolutely love it. I even use this alongside the conditioner for my daughters. Recommended recommended !
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
I like this shampoo but it's not my favorite. It smells good but seems to leave my hair slightly oily even after using it. I have oily hair so it's best for me to have a shampoo that will get rid of that
Holle P.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo more...
I received the detoxifying shampoo and conditioner to try and, I must say, I was skeptical but I tried it. To my surprise I actually loved the products! I'm sort of a shampoo snob and usually buy my stuff, sulfate free from my salon. I usually go for the earthy stuff like Scruples or Aveda. This is the first drugstore brand shampoo that had that "Earthy" natural smell that I like. It made my hair feel very clean and soft. I like the conditioner because it was very lightweight and rinsed out easily. I will buy it in the future!

My only complaint is in the packaging. I wish the shampoo and conditioner bottles looked distinguishly different from each other. I hate having to closely read labels in the shower.
kiersten l.
Towson
Great product! I love how natural this is compared to other items in their lines. I also love the scent which lasts until my next wash (usually a couple of days)!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I very seldom try new shampoos, simply because I have such a difficult time finding a shampoo that works well with my hair type. On a whim I decided to give the new Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo a try. It smelt amazing and sounded like a shampoo that would work well with my hair (thick, wavy, oily). I've been using this shampoo for a week now and I'm very impressed! The shampoo makes my hair feel so clean and soft. This shampoo makes my hair look and smell fantastic all day long!
Kate J.
I have extremely oily prone hair and have difficulty finding a shampoo that leaves my hair clean for more than one day. This shampoo however was a total game changer!! This shampoo leaves my hair feeling super clean and fresh, and my hair still looks great on the second day!! It has a light refreshing scent and lathers nicely too!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
The shampoo I received was a little thick and hard to move through my hair, would you say this one was similar to that description?
Lauren F.
Is the smell really strong and also does it make your hair very dry?
Neva H.
Carthage, MS
Is this shampoo good to use everyday or should I every other day. I do not like greasy hair. And I'm always outside in the evenings putting my hair in a ponytail anyway. So should I wash my hair everyday??
Lorna E.
Quesnel, BC
Ok so my hair is in need of feeling like I just left the salon. You know the feeling after they wash your hair. So my question is does this make your hair feel cleaner than other shampoos?