Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply renew and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Conditioner. This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It's time for renewed healthy hair.

• Softens hair
  • Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Shance F.
Red Springs, NC
My hair is in dread locks and this product really help keep my hair Moisturize and soft I also use it for my kids hair.
Cristina C.
Jamaica, NY
The smell is awesome. It truly leaves your hair feeling nice, smooth and clean. Doesn't weigh your hair down either!
Lauren S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've just started using this conditioner, so I can't comment on the long term benefits/damage but it smells amazing!
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes my hair very dry do not like this formula
weighs down my hair . I rather go with the shone collection original
Alissa C.
I love the smell of this conditioner although I wish it lasted longer. It works well and leaves my hair pretty soft.
Aubrey S.
Strongsville, OH
Love the smell of this conditioner. I use the matching shampoo as well every day. Makes my hair feel soft & smooth.
Courtney I.
Colorado Springs, CO
It made my hair very soft and smell really good. it's a good product for the price. i recommend it for everyone.
Raychel C.
Chuckey, TN
I love the smell of this conditioner and it doesn't feel like it strips my hair like some other conditioners do.
Cristen K.
Hyattsville, MD
I love the scent of this conditioner and it does a great job of keeping my hair silky without weighing it down.
Manerva P.
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?
Karen A.
Would your recommend for oily hair?