Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply renew and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Conditioner. This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It's time for renewed healthy hair. Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner:

• Softens hair
  • Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
I use this shampoo about once a week to help clear out any sweat or product that may have built up over the week. It is safe to use daily, but I choose not to.
Marinda R.
Abilene, TX
This conditioner is rich enough to leave my hair feeling soft without weighing it down or leaving a greasy residue. and the smell is incredibly invigorating!
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love! I don't have to use more than necessary like I often feel I need to with other conditioner. And of course as always with this brand, smells amazing.
Chantel W.
Saginaw, MI
With this conditioner I've only had to condition my hair a couple times a week instead of everyday. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
i like to use this a couple weeks before i get my hair bleached. it smells surprisingly good, and i only need to use it a few weeks a year, but it's fab!
Autumn W.
Statesboro, GA
This products has GREAT slip and leaves my hair feeling very well moisturized . I do not have to use a lot of product compared to other conditioners
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Love all herbal essence product! They smell wonderful, and my hair always feels so soft after using them. I would recommend them to anyone to try
Rachel M.
Portland, OR
For a quick grocery purchase, this has turned out to be surprisingly good conditioner. My hair feels great and the scent is light and very nice.
Marina D.
Siloam Springs, AR
Herbal essences has good products, they all smell absolutely great. My hair used to fall out a lot with any other shampoo and this brand doesn't
J R.
This stuff is always the best! Easy to find in most beauty aisles/stores and is affordable. Remains consistent quality to other Herbal product.
Manerva P.
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?
Karen A.
Would your recommend for oily hair?