Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply renew and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Conditioner. This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It's time for renewed healthy hair. Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner:

• Softens hair
  • Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
This was waxy feeling and made me itchy and oily on both hair and face. It did NOT seem to soak in and penetrate the hair. Just a goey mess. I prefer the older Herbal Essense versions.
Lif B.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand seems to never let me down. Not only are their prices affordable, but they also offer quality products. I love this particular product and I look forward to using again!
Lorraine B.
I received this product as a complimentary for testing purposes. I start each day with this wildly energizing conditioner. It has a fresh blend of uplifting free spirit fragrance of Cassia and Thai Lemon basil accented by ginger and lemongrass. The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable..
amanda V.
Adding volume to my hair is always key. The next give thing is making sure it doesn't dry up dull. This conditioner helps to relax my coarse hair but also add volume to my roots.
Caitlin H.
Oakland, CA
I loved the shampoo this goes with but the conditioner is way too watery. I couldn't really get a good amount in my hair because it just slopped out of my hands. I also try to comb the conditioner through my hair and this was useless.
Chaya K.
Lakewood, NJ
It's difficult to miss the wonderful scent that this conditioner has. Receiving it free of charge for testing purposes was a pleasant surprise. However, in comparison to other conditioners I've used over the course of time, this one doesn't strike me as outstanding in any way.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Definitely 5 stars my kids use this with the herbal essence shampoo of course and it brings volume and control to their hair hair smells wonderful very effective for damaged hair
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
I received a complimentary sample to test. And I love it! It took my hair from soft to silky! No tangles.. and the smell AWESOME!!! I will likely be switching my hair care! I used this with the shampoo and the deep conditioner.
Jahnay W.
wasilla, AK
This is my #1 Conditioner. I love how it cleans my hair and scalp of all the products i pile on it and it smells great and is non greasy, a little bit goes a long way and i have bought 3 bottles so far. I love love love it.
tina F.
Monticello, GA
Ok this conditioner honestly smells like heaven in a bottle it is amazing it leaves my hair so detangled and silky,it doesn't have a waxy build up and my hair feels so soft and moveable i will never be without it.
Manerva P.
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?
Karen A.
Would your recommend for oily hair?