Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply renew and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Conditioner. This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It's time for renewed healthy hair.

• Softens hair
  • Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
Laetitia M.
Washington, DC
I recently stopped using shampoo every time I wash my hair because of how dry it leaves my hair so a "detoxifying conditioner" sounded amazing! Definitely will not leave your scalp as clear as a shampoo but it is not drying which is a plus. Overall I liked it but will probably look for other ways to cleanse my hair and scalp.
Amanda C.
Lynchburg, VA
This conditioner is really great for fine, thin hair. It really does leave your hair with a noticeable softness after the first use. Plus, it smells amazing! Its so fresh and natural, you don't feel like you're damaging your hair.
Valerie V.
Edinburg, TX
Herbal Essences is hands down my favorite drug store hair brand. Every single item in their collections smells amazing! This scent in particular, is my latest favorite. It smells very natural and leaves my hair smelling great.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I like to use the Herbal Essences detoxifying during the summer because my kids are constantly in the pool and the beach and it definitely works well with the chlorine and all the salt water that goes into their hair.
Carolina P.
I bought this conditioner at a very good price and let me tell you that that was the best decision I could make. I'm in love with this detoxifying conditioner. I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair
This stuff really does its job.
Brenda M.
Midvale, UT
I have really dry coarse hair and this is my go to conditioner. It is amazing, hair comes out feeling smooth and easily untangles. My hair smells clean and feels fresh all day. Would definitely recommend.
liz s.
Sandusky, OH
This conditioner works great. You can buy it at any drugstore or retail store. It makes my hair soft and takes the tangle out without making it greasy like other products I have tried. It is by far my favorite conditioner, and I have tried many from very cheap to very expensive.
Ashly L.
San Antonio, TX
Ohhh man I used this after coming back from the beach and let me tell you, I had used a diff product the day before thinking it cleaned my hair but I still felt sand in my scalp. So I used this product the next day and it totally cleansed my hair and made it feel alive and fresh!
Jackie M.
Ukiah, CA
I really didn't like this conditioner . It worked for me a couple times but not for a long period of time. I did like how the bottle was made to pour out the conditioner. I used this conditioner 4x a week. I would not buy it again since it didn't really work for my hair
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
I just recently purchased this kind not to long ago! It smells amazing! Leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and easy to comb out after a shower! I definitely recommend it to those who are a fan of Herbal Essence 🌿
Manerva P.
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?
Karen A.
Would your recommend for oily hair?