Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply renew and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Conditioner. This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It's time for renewed healthy hair.

• Softens hair
  • Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Buy on
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Use this conditioner daily. Wouldn’t recommend another product to anyone. Works great. Smells even better!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Micia B.
Charlottesville, VA
I love to use this when co-washing my hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean and super soft. Amazing product
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, IL
I love this product my hair feels so soft, also it smells awesome. I love using this with the same shampoo.
Brenda M.
Los acondicionadores dejan el cabello suave y sedoso,son excelentes aunque creo que deberían hidratar mas
Sonia H.
Anaheim, CA
My one and only now. I haven't using for long but I know I love it and will continue to use it regularly.
samantha r.
Philadelphia, TN
This is my favorite by far! I use it on a daily basis. It really makes m hair smooth and it feels clean
Jenny S.
McFarland
Good conditioner. It won't leave your hair greasy to the touch. It will still feel clean but soft also.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL
This isn't the conditioner I clicked it was suppose to be the color safe conditioner which is awesome
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I love this brand. not only does it make my hair smell good, it also makes my hair smooth and silky
Manerva P.
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?
Karen A.
Would your recommend for oily hair?