Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply Renew Unleash Your Pure Self Helps Soften Hair 2 Thai Lemon Basil Essences 3 Promotes Naturally Luscious Hair This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It s time for renewed healthy hair. Detoxifying lightweight conditioner softens hair. Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences. Pair with Wild Naturals Shampoo and Intensive Treatment for a naturally perfect regimen. Conditions for naturally luscious hair, with Cassia. see more...

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
This condition is very light weight and a little goes a long way. When used with the same shampoo my hair is always very soft and shiny after I've washed it. My only complaint is that normally I can go at least three days without washing my hair but using this shampoo/conditioner I have to wash every other day.
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
This product helped remove chlorine and soften my hair. The scent was fresh and clean. It lasted a few hours. I have thick, blibd hair, and highlights. I use this product every time we go swimming. It brings the bounce back and my hair. I tell everyonw to use it if you are a swimmer
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Herbal Essences conditioner is almost as good as the shampoo. I use whenever I get ready To shampoo my natural hair. It has the same smoothness as other shampoos and conditioners. The conditioner is a little pricey, but it's worth buying. I would buy Herbal Essences again.
Dianna B.
Holly, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I pretty much use herbal Essences products on my hair every other day. I do sweat a lot and it makes my hair feel sticky and yucky. But after using it . My hair always feels clean and soft and a small as incredibly great! Products are very affordable!
Shannon I.
Kissimmee, FL
This shampoo and conditioner have repaired my hair after not to long ago bleaching and dying it. The ends of my hair were very rough and had a lot of split ends. Now the endsame of my hair are smooth, also it leaves your hair really soft and shiny.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I like to use the Herbal Essences detoxifying during the summer because my kids are constantly in the pool and the beach and it definitely works well with the chlorine and all the salt water that goes into their hair.
Diana M.
Oakland, CA
I really like this conditioner the fragrances not superstrong and leaves a nice subtle smell after the wash still keeps my hair super smooth which is hard for me because my hair is super dry definitely recommend
Lynda R.
Oceanside, CA
I like using this if my hair is feeling heavy or over-conditioned. Some of the super rich conditioners weigh my fine hair down and this one is great. The price is quite affordable as well.
amanda V.
Adding volume to my hair is always key. The next give thing is making sure it doesn't dry up dull. This conditioner helps to relax my coarse hair but also add volume to my roots.
Lesley N.
Lubbock, TX
I put my hair thorigh a lot! With straightening, to gel and mousse and hairspray... Its nice for my hair to settle And be natural! This is the product for the job!
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would your recommend for oily hair?