Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.
2 colors available

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply Renew Unleash Your Pure Self Helps Soften Hair 2 Thai Lemon Basil Essences 3 Promotes Naturally Luscious Hair This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It s time for renewed healthy hair. Detoxifying lightweight conditioner softens hair. Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences. Pair with Wild Naturals Shampoo and Intensive Treatment for a naturally perfect regimen. Conditions for naturally luscious hair, with Cassia. see more...

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
Laetitia M.
Laetitia M.
Washington, DC
I recently stopped using shampoo every time I wash my hair because of how dry it leaves my hair so a "detoxifying conditioner" sounded amazing! Definitely will not leave your scalp as clear as a shampoo but it is not drying which is a plus. Overall I liked it but will probably look for other ways to cleanse my hair and scalp.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
O'Fallon,MO
This condition is very light weight and a little goes a long way. When used with the same shampoo my hair is always very soft and shiny after I've washed it. My only complaint is that normally I can go at least three days without washing my hair but using this shampoo/conditioner I have to wash every other day.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This product helped remove chlorine and soften my hair. The scent was fresh and clean. It lasted a few hours. I have thick, blibd hair, and highlights. I use this product every time we go swimming. It brings the bounce back and my hair. I tell everyonw to use it if you are a swimmer
liz s.
liz s.
Sandusky, OH
This conditioner works great. You can buy it at any drugstore or retail store. It makes my hair soft and takes the tangle out without making it greasy like other products I have tried. It is by far my favorite conditioner, and I have tried many from very cheap to very expensive.
Shannon , NC
Love it smells amazing makes my curls last in the wind I'm from the country so my hair type is curls my hair brown with lights my little girl also likes this too my mother likes to roll our hair on Thursdays so we fresh for Friday been doing this since I was my little girls age
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Herbal Essences conditioner is almost as good as the shampoo. I use whenever I get ready To shampoo my natural hair. It has the same smoothness as other shampoos and conditioners. The conditioner is a little pricey, but it's worth buying. I would buy Herbal Essences again.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Ukiah, CA
I really didn't like this conditioner . It worked for me a couple times but not for a long period of time. I did like how the bottle was made to pour out the conditioner. I used this conditioner 4x a week. I would not buy it again since it didn't really work for my hair
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
Just bought this shampoo the other day, and I already am adding it to the rotation! I love Herbal Essences' Naked line, and this is just a continuation on that. I'm hoping for better scents though. The two I've found in the Naturals line are very sutle and not exciting.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the conditioner that i use on a regular basis and will always come back to after trying a different product. it smells wonderful and it works just as well. it leaves my hair feeling fresh and does not seem to leave residue on my hair as some other products do
Molly B.
Molly B.
Carmel, IN
You can't go wrong with an Herbal Essences conditioner. I've been using this one for about 6 months. By far my favorite of their "natural" line, this makes me feel good about what I put in my hair. It conditions well and smells great! Definitely worth a purchase!
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would your recommend for oily hair?
Tala H.
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?