Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply renew and unleash your pure self with Herbal Essences Detoxifying Wild Naturals Conditioner. This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It's time for renewed healthy hair.

• Softens hair
  • Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences
  • Conditions for naturally luscious hair with cassia

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citral, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
Logan M.
Van Buren, AR
I love all of the products from this brand and this one was no exception. It was a great product that and I felt like it is a very sturdy brand that works very well and was worth the money. I would buy this again.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
I am crushing on this conditioner! It leaves your hair bouncy and soft! It detoxifies your scalp leaving it clean without getting dry and flaky! This is totally worth the money and its not even very expensive! You can try this one out along with the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo!
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
Ohhh man I used this after coming back from the beach and let me tell you, I had used a diff product the day before thinking it cleaned my hair but I still felt sand in my scalp. So I used this product the next day and it totally cleansed my hair and made it feel alive and fresh!
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
This smells amazing and is perfect for my dry hair! I get perms about once a year and also use dyes in my hair and it dries it out a lot! This is a great conditioner!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I absolutely love this product to detoxify my hair of lots of product that I put in my hair. It makes my scalp and hair feel absolutely great after use I feel super clean and I purchased this product at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend to others as it really is a great detoxifying product.
Sky W.
Clermont
I received Herbal Essences Wild Naturals conditioner as well as the shampoo in a Voxbox. I really wanted to like it, since I have liked other Herbal Essences products in the past, but this conditioner just didn't seem to cut it for me. Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it. The conditioner felt lightweight at first, but throughout the day, my hair started to feel oily. It even made my face oily from touching it. It also didn't condition it all that well; it was still a bit tangled and frizzy. I wanted to like it, I really did!
Allie L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Good conditioners are hard to come by and I finally found one for my long hair. I love the fragrance of this conditioner and recommend it for anyone with oily scalps that tend to get dandruff. It lasts up to three days.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
I received a tube of the Herbal Essences wild naturals deep conditioner to try, (i don't see any thing on this site to review it) so i will state my preferences here. i have very long hair and it tangles easily. i like that it left my hair feeling soft and no tangles, i left it on for a long time like i do with most deep conditioner, it washed out easily and did not leave any residues. i like that it left the fresh smell in my hair even after i blow dryed my hair, it was very manageable.
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
This condition is very light weight and a little goes a long way. When used with the same shampoo my hair is always very soft and shiny after I've washed it. My only complaint is that normally I can go at least three days without washing my hair but using this shampoo/conditioner I have to wash every other day.
Brenda R.
Roanoke, VA
Let me start by saying that I am VERY hard to please when it comes to daily conditioner. My hair is very fine (baby fine hair) and most conditioners are just too heavy and waxy, taking FOREVER to rinse out. This conditioner was one of the very few that I have found that I can actually use on a daily basis. It conditions the hair well and rinses out easily. That combo is not easy to find in a conditioner. The scent is fantastic on this product, which is an added bonus. I used the shampoo and conditioner and the whole bathroom smelled clean and fresh afterwards. I will definitely recommend this product and buy it in the future.
Manerva P.
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?
Karen A.
Would your recommend for oily hair?