Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply Renew Unleash Your Pure Self Helps Soften Hair 2 Thai Lemon Basil Essences 3 Promotes Naturally Luscious Hair This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It s time for renewed healthy hair. Detoxifying lightweight conditioner softens hair. Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences. Pair with Wild Naturals Shampoo and Intensive Treatment for a naturally perfect regimen. Conditions for naturally luscious hair, with Cassia. see more...

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ohhh man I used this after coming back from the beach and let me tell you, I had used a diff product the day before thinking it cleaned my hair but I still felt sand in my scalp. So I used this product the next day and it totally cleansed my hair and made it feel alive and fresh!
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am crushing on this conditioner! It leaves your hair bouncy and soft! It detoxifies your scalp leaving it clean without getting dry and flaky! This is totally worth the money and its not even very expensive! You can try this one out along with the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo!
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing and is perfect for my dry hair! I get perms about once a year and also use dyes in my hair and it dries it out a lot! This is a great conditioner!
Allie L.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Good conditioners are hard to come by and I finally found one for my long hair. I love the fragrance of this conditioner and recommend it for anyone with oily scalps that tend to get dandruff. It lasts up to three days.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all herbal essence product! They smell wonderful, and my hair always feels so soft after using them. I would recommend them to anyone to try
Faith G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it works super good! Also it's super cheap I'm glad that I bought this. I definitely recommend you get it!
Jessica M.
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
I received this conditioner complementary from influenster. The lemon basil scent is so refreshing! However, the conditioner itself just isn't up to my expectations.
Lorraine B.
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
I received this product as a complimentary for testing purposes. I start each day with this wildly energizing conditioner. It has a fresh blend of uplifting free spirit fragrance of Cassia and Thai Lemon basil accented by ginger and lemongrass. The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable..
Chaya K.
Lakewood, NJ
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
It's difficult to miss the wonderful scent that this conditioner has. Receiving it free of charge for testing purposes was a pleasant surprise. However, in comparison to other conditioners I've used over the course of time, this one doesn't strike me as outstanding in any way.
Carolina P.
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
I bought this conditioner at a very good price and let me tell you that that was the best decision I could make. I'm in love with this detoxifying conditioner. I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair
This stuff really does its job.
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would your recommend for oily hair?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?