Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Shannon I.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Cassie C.Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner uploaded by Laura C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Deeply Renew Unleash Your Pure Self Helps Soften Hair 2 Thai Lemon Basil Essences 3 Promotes Naturally Luscious Hair This formula gives you naturally luscious hair while you condition. 100% hand-harvested in the lush forests of India, this Ayurvedic herb brings ancient wisdom to modern hair care. Drape yourself daily in refreshing botanicals infused with the invigorating scent of Thai lemon basil. Combine the Wild Naturals Collection of shampoos and styling products to revitalize your luscious locks with the power of Cassia. It s time for renewed healthy hair. Detoxifying lightweight conditioner softens hair. Infuses hair with the refreshing scent of Thai lemon basil essences. Pair with Wild Naturals Shampoo and Intensive Treatment for a naturally perfect regimen. Conditions for naturally luscious hair, with Cassia. see more...

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner
  • "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend the detoxifying starter kit to anyone that has long and damaged hair This stuff really does its job. " in 1 review
  • "The purifying formula deep cleans and the conditioner makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.." in 1 review
  • "It left my thick but fine naturally blonde hair nourished without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it." in 1 review
Ashly L.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ohhh man I used this after coming back from the beach and let me tell you, I had used a diff product the day before thinking it cleaned my hair but I still felt sand in my scalp. So I used this product the next day and it totally cleansed my hair and made it feel alive and fresh!
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am crushing on this conditioner! It leaves your hair bouncy and soft! It detoxifies your scalp leaving it clean without getting dry and flaky! This is totally worth the money and its not even very expensive! You can try this one out along with the Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo!
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing and is perfect for my dry hair! I get perms about once a year and also use dyes in my hair and it dries it out a lot! This is a great conditioner!
Amoy E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
received Herbal Essences Wild Naturals conditioner as well as the shampoo in a Voxbox. I really wanted to like it, since I have liked other Herbal Essences products in the past, but this conditioner just didn't seem to cut it for me. Of course, my hair is very oily and finnicky, so many products don't work well on it. The conditioner felt lightweight at first, but throughout the day, my hair started to feel oily. It even made my face oily from touching it. It also didn't condition it all that well; it was still a bit tangled and frizzy. I wanted to like it, I really did!
Allie L.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Good conditioners are hard to come by and I finally found one for my long hair. I love the fragrance of this conditioner and recommend it for anyone with oily scalps that tend to get dandruff. It lasts up to three days.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
I received a tube of the Herbal Essences wild naturals deep conditioner to try, (i don't see any thing on this site to review it) so i will state my preferences here. i have very long hair and it tangles easily. i like that it left my hair feeling soft and no tangles, i left it on for a long time like i do with most deep conditioner, it washed out easily and did not leave any residues. i like that it left the fresh smell in my hair even after i blow dryed my hair, it was very manageable.
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
This condition is very light weight and a little goes a long way. When used with the same shampoo my hair is always very soft and shiny after I've washed it. My only complaint is that normally I can go at least three days without washing my hair but using this shampoo/conditioner I have to wash every other day.
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
Love it smells amazing makes my curls last in the wind I'm from the country so my hair type is curls my hair brown with lights my little girl also likes this too my mother likes to roll our hair on Thursdays so we fresh for Friday been doing this since I was my little girls age
Shannon I.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
This shampoo and conditioner have repaired my hair after not to long ago bleaching and dying it. The ends of my hair were very rough and had a lot of split ends. Now the endsame of my hair are smooth, also it leaves your hair really soft and shiny.
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
Review for: Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Conditioner, 3.5 fl oz
Herbal Essences conditioner is almost as good as the shampoo. I use whenever I get ready To shampoo my natural hair. It has the same smoothness as other shampoos and conditioners. The conditioner is a little pricey, but it's worth buying. I would buy Herbal Essences again.
Manerva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the any other sent of herbal essences wild naterals
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
Yes they are !!!!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair. Does this conditioner have good slip?
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would your recommend for oily hair?
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
I have really dry hair, would it fix that problem?