BY HERBAL ESSENCES #53 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Daily Cleanse White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for body & hair that’s full of life with a silicone-free formula that won’t weigh you down.

• White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo gently cleanses hair and reveals volume and vibrancy
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Crisp notes of white strawberry, jasmine and mint
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingrédients :

Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Histidine, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Mentha Piperita Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Extract, Magnesium Nitrate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Alcohol Denat, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Menthol, Methylisothiazolinone.

• After shampoo does your hair feel conditioned enough to n...4 Answers
Cassandra W.
Herbal Essences has seriously done a great job with this shampoo!
To start, the smell. It's strong, but not necessarily in a bad way. I thought it was too sweet when I was first using it, but once I got out of the shower and my husband smelled my hair, he loved it! And I'll admit, I really liked the way it left my hair smelling. It says daily cleansing on the bottle and it certainly does that. My hair felt like it was getting super clean, and all products removed out of it expect for my hair color! I have blue and purple hair, and I was initially worried this would strip the color, but no such thing. The reason I give this four stars instead of five, is due to the fact that Herbal Essences tests on animals. It is for that reason alone that I will not be purchasing this once I run out. Thank you Influenster, for the complimentary product!
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
First off, this Shampoo has the greatest scent! When I first received it I was hesitant as to the combination but this really works. I love that it is clear and is silicone free. It is light weight but does a great job of cleansing. It has a nice foaming abilities and I felt a slight tingle; letting me know it was doing it's job. My hair felt great; I noticed some extra volume and body and if I'm not mistaken there was a little extra bounce. I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.  Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo
Austen R.
Seattle, WA
This is okay, but unfortunately influenster sent me a version of this shampoo meant for clearing out product buildup. I have thick and dry hair, prone to tangling, but don't use a lot of product, so I can't comment on the effectiveness of that aspect of this shampoo. It does smell really good, I like the hint of mint which helps to wake me up a bit. In the future I probably won't be buying this shampoo again since it isn't geared fully towards my hair needs.
Damaa B.
I was pleasantly surprised by the Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo. I wasn't expecting to receive this scent in my Influenster box because I indicated that I have thick curly hair so I expected a product with shea or other rich moisturizing oils. I also remember strawberry scented products being overwhelming sweet so I was wary. Fortunately, Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo was perfect. It produced a nice lather and left my hair squeaky clean. I would definitely use it as a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up. The light scent of fresh strawberries and the very subtle hint of mint was refreshing. This is the perfect shampoo to use in the summer when daily washes are the norm.
Susan D.
Sioux City, IA
So I received this through the Herbal Essence bio-renew campaign and I absolutely LOVE this product!! I received the White Strawberry and Sweet Mint shampoo and it is such a light wonderful scent! It wasn't overwhelming at all.  Also, I could smell it on my hair all day long.  I have dry hair and it didn't seem to dry it out at all either.  My hair seems to have better than normal volume but that may be because I recently got extra layers added in as well. I am very happy that when my hair dried it didn't get frizzy which is so easy to do in this horrible cold crappy weather! I am very pleased with this product! And I will definitely be buying in the future.
Elizabeth S.
I love the scent of this. Think strawberries and cream halls but better! I wash my hair daily because my hair is fine but super greasy. This doesn’t strip my hair and make it feel like stray. This doesn’t make my hair feel like a grease machine. This makes my hair feel light and voluminous. My hair never lets scent stay for long so I can’t give you any input on if the scent stays or not. My hair doesn’t get noticeably greasy by the end of the day either. I do really like this. I did get this item complementary to try out thanks to Influenster and herbal essences.
R S.
I was very excited to try the Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo. As a young fan who grew up using HE, I have always appreciated the way their amazing scents have an invigorating effect as soon as the cap opens. The scents infuse my shower/bath and work to instantly lift my mood. I must admit, it has awhile since the last time I used Herbal Essences. Thanks to receiving this free product from Influenster, I remembered why I loved their shampoos so much. The White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Daily Cleanse shampoo is a refreshingly light, sweet scent that is perfect for renewing my hair after my mornings in the gym. I love the unique combination of ingredients and the blending of mint, jasmine, and strawberry together. With a formula that includes antioxidants, aloe, and sea kelp, (no parabens or silicone), the shampoo strips my hair of any and all product buildup and grease, without stripping the color or health. It leaves my hair soft and ready to style. I would consider purchasing in the future and would definitely recommend to others. #HerbalEssences #VoxBox #Influenster #GotItFree
Michelle K.
Paris, AR
Got this product to try. Was so excited when I got it out of the box and opened it up. The smell is fantastic. It's difficult to find a shampoo everyone in my family likes the smell of and this one for the bill! My daughter and I both tried it. Not only is the smell yummy bit it has made our hair feel silky and soft. I'd most definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner - especially this scent - to anyone! [product:herbal-essences-white-strawberry-&-sweet-mint-shampoo] [product:herbal-essences-white-strawberry-&-sweet-mint-conditioner]
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Falls, NY
First of all when I tried the shampoo this morning, it smells so good that make me feel like I don’t want to get out in the shower 🚿 . Really. I love the feeling while using the shampoo the fact that it’s not just smells great but if gives you the feeling of relaxation. And my overall say is that I would certainly recommend this Herbal Essences bio shampoo to my family and friends. And I just want to say also that I received this complementary product for me to try and for me to be able to give my honest and fair review on the said product. Thank you. Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Shampoo
Thanks also @influenster #VoxBox
Brina H.
This has a really fruity smell right off the bat that I didn’t really care for. You can smell the mint, but’s more of a finishing note, not as pronounced. The shampoos itself produced a great amount of lather and did a great job of cleansing the scalp of buildup without leaving my head/scalp feeling dry or stripped. It was almost like a hydrating clarifying shampoo. I felt a light tingling/ cooling, which I assume is from the mint, but it was slight. The fruity smell wasn’t so strong after rinsing, so the lingering scent was pretty pleasant. My hair felt soft and hydrated, and it was extremely easy to detangle afterwards. I’ll keep alternating this with my regular shampoo, and if the results remain consistent, then I’ll definitely purchase it in store when I go through the bottle.
Jalm P.
Minneapolis , MN
After shampoo does your hair feel conditioned enough to not have to use the conditioner?