BY HERBAL ESSENCES #91 in Conditioner

Gently Cleanse for Volume & Shine

Herbal Essences Daily Cleanse White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner is a volumizing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for body & hair that’s full of life with a light, balanced formula that keeps hair bouncy.

• Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint volumizing conditioner gently cleanses hair and reveals volume and vibrancy
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint conditioner brings your hair back to life
  • Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint volumizing conditioner is color-safe, pH-balanced, parabens free, gluten free and without colorants
  • Crisp notes of white strawberry, jasmine and mint
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients: Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Histidine, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Mentha Piperita Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Alcohol Denat, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Menthol, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Since this is a new product (when I'm writing this), wher...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am in love with this Conditioner! The scent is obviously the first thing you notice but it doesn't stop there! This conditioner is safe for color treated hair, it is made at a Zero manufacturing waste to landfill site, it is full of antioxidants and it made my hair feel incredible. I did not experience that weighted down feeling that I often get from some conditioners, instead my hair felt light and full and had the perfect amount of bounce. I have pretty thick hair so achieving bounce isn't always possible, but this didn't let me down. I did receive this product free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.  Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner
Elizabeth S.
This product smells like a Strawberries and cream halls but better! My hair is fine and get super greasy if I put any conditioning type of product near the roots. I like to condition my roots every once in a while to help with my frizzies. Most of the time I have to do it when I’m off and doing nothing the next day because my hair will be so weighed down and greasy. This doesn’t do that. I do not scrub it into my scalp but I do take the excess from my ends and pat it gently on my head. I always let my conditioner sit to help hydrate my damaged bleached ends. This means the product will sit on my scalp for a little. It rinses out will and doesn’t Weight my hair down at all! It helps a little with the frizzy hair but mostly helps hydrate. My bleached ends still tangle easily so I do have to use a detangling leave in to brush out my hair. I did get this product complementary to try out thanks to Influenster and herbal essences.
Damaa B.
I was a bit perplexed to open my Influenster box and find Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner. I was expecting a box of Herbal Essences, but just not strawberry scented. I was a bit wary since I indicated that I have curly thick hair. I opened it to take a whiff of the product and was pleasantly surprised by the light scent of strawberry and the subtle hint of mint. I put about a coin size amount of product on my hair after shampooing with the accompanying shampoo and was very pleased with the rich moisturizing feel of the product on my hair. It had the natural scent of strawberry yogurt or a strawberry smoothie and the slip was wonderful! My curls were defined and bouncy when they dried. I will definitely be using this product as part of my no-poo and co-wash regime.
Nina R.
First of all, as I stated in my review of the complimenting shampoo, I wasn’t thrilled when I saw the products I was given to try were strawberry scented, because I’m not a fan of fruity scented hair. To my surprise, the scent was so far from what my expectations were! The scent of this conditioner is a very subtle strawberry with the hint of mint and is amazing! The scent is clean and fresh and I really love it! Another thing to note is my hair is dry and color damaged, so I need a conditioner that adds moisture, which this conditioner delivered! I don’t shampoo and condition daily and this scent lasted until my next shampoo and conditioning. I will definitely continue using this product and love the extra body and shine it gives me! I’m so glad I got the chance to try this conditioner, since I probably would have passed on this scent in the store and missed out on a great conditioner scent!
Cors 💜.
Wappingers Falls, NY
White strawberry sweet mint conditioner.🍓 My experience on this was really great too and I’m looking forward to use this often as one of my fave conditioner to use from now on. Not only it will give my hair some smooth and cool feeling , it gives my hair the aroma that I want . It gives me the relaxation feeling the fact that it’s smells is not too over powering it’s just right for me. My hair is soft I can even brushed it using my hands . I just love the conditioner overall and will surely recommend it to my family and friends as well. And oh my husband loves the smell too. He keeps on smelling my hair lol. And lastly I received this product as a complimentary/free for me to try at home and be able to give my fair and honest review.Thank you Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner
Michelle K.
Paris, AR
Got this product to try. Was so excited when I got it out of the box and opened it up. The smell is fantastic. It's difficult to find a conditioner everyone in my family likes the smell of and this one for the bill! My daughter and I both tried it. Not only is the smell yummy bit it has made our hair feel silky and soft. I'd most definitely recommend this conditioner - especially this scent - to anyone!
[product:herbal-essences-white-strawberry-&-sweet-mint-conditioner]
Cassandra W.
This conditioner was such a nice surprise. It does smell a little too sweet while I'm using it, but afterward my hair smelled fantastic. Even my husband loves it! And I loved how soft my hair was afterward, it was so crazy soft and had loads of volume. I am really impressed with the way this conditioner left my hair, but ultimately I give it 4 stars because Herbal Essences does test on animals. I did receive this as a complimentary item from Influester.
Brina H.
It smells like Strawberry Doublemint, but tones down a bit when rinsed out of the hair. I have long, naturally curly hair (3b, with some 3c) and this offered an amazing amount of slip to my hair! The texture is nice, and detangling was easy. It rinsed clean, and my hair still felt soft and light... no residue feeling on the strands at all. Was able to air dry and go about my business without any product or oils... and my curls remained frizz free from the conditioner alone. I’ll definitely be buying this when I use up the bottle. I want to try the other scents (nourish).
Grace V.
This is a really nice conditioner.  I don't typically use conditioners, I just shampoo and then apply leave-in products.  It's nice and hydrating, and doesn't weigh down my curls very much, if at all.  I don't love the smell, but it isn't bad.  It's like a fruity scent with a strong herbal undertone.  I think anyone would like this conditioner, as it is pretty basic.  I wouldn't purchase it for myself, but I will use it up.
Angelina C.
I recently tried the Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner as I received it, and the shampoo, for free in my latest Vox Box. I like how this conditioner worked with my hair (I have thickish, long, slightly wavy hair). Lately my scalp has been dry and I was worried that this shampoo and conditioner might make it worse, but I'm happy to report that it's actually doing better in that area. I tried one of the other scents from this line earlier this year and loved the fragrance but unfortunately it dried my scalp out even more, so I was really relieved that was not the case with this one. It slathered on wonderfully and left my hair feeling smooth with a clean strawberry scent- not too fruity, I think the sweet mint tones the strawberry down, the combination works really well together. After I wash and condition, my hair is soft and manageable. I would I buy this in the future for sure.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Since this is a new product (when I'm writing this), where have people seen it so far?