Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerHerbal Essences
White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner

Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

Gently volumize flat, thin hair with Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner. Our real botanicals are endorsed by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, a leading expert on plants. This volumizing conditioner, with real botanicals, softens hair to keep hair bouncy. Crafted with our signature blend of real botanicals, White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner keeps hair shiny and beautiful. Color-safe and pH-balanced, this conditioner lightly hydrates while infusing notes of white strawberry, delicate jasmine and invigorating mint into your hair—leaving it soft and voluminous. Work into hair, rinse and repeat, knowing your conditioner is paraben free and colorant free, and made with at least 90% natural-origin ingredients.* *Purified water and natural-source ingredient materials with limited processing. LIGHTLY VOLUMIZE & SHINE: White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner is crafted to lift hair for touchable softness REAL BOTANICALS ENDORSED BY KEW: The real botanicals in this formula have been endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew THE SCENT EXPERIENCE: Multilayered scents of white strawberry, delicate jasmine and invigorating mint OUR NO, NO, NO LIST: Our White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner is paraben-free and colorant-free COLOR-SAFE & pH-BALANCED:Our color-safe and pH-balanced conditioners are crafted to be safe on color-treated hair

Since this is a new product (when I'm writing this), where have people seen it so far?
Start your review of Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Nina R.
San Antonio, TX
Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner uploaded by Nina R.
Can’t have a good shampoo without a great conditioner to follow! I don’t normally use Herbal Essences but this “Real botanicals” line is a must try if you like trying different shampoo brands that have less harsh ingredients
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner uploaded by Sheila R.
I am in love with this Conditioner! The scent is obviously the first thing you notice but it doesn't stop there! This conditioner is safe for color treated hair, it is made at a Zero manufacturing waste to landfill site, it is full of antioxidants and it made my hair feel incredible. I did not experience that weighted down feeling that I often get from some conditioners, instead my hair felt light and full and had the perfect amount of bounce. I have pretty thick hair so achieving bounce isn't always possible, but this didn't let me down. I did receive this product free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.  Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner
Yolanda H.
Detroit, MI
Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner uploaded by Yolanda H.
I received Herbal Essences daily cleanse white strawberry&sweet mint conditioner. I really like the scent of this product. I used the conditioner on my hair after shampooing it. I left the conditioner in for 15mins. My hair felt so soft and moisturized. This product is great for my natural hair. I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
This conditioner amazed me how thick and moisturizing it is I'm gonna go buy some more asap to try the different ones
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
This shampoo smells amazing! i love how smooth and soft it makes my thick, unruly hair! I would recommend this to a friend
Julia G.
Du Bois, PA
This conditioner is nice and made my hair really soft.  I think it works just as well on my curly hair as the OGX Tea Tree conditioner I usually use daily.  However, the scent is one that I just can't stand.  Fruit + Mint is a no-go for me.   I really wish that it had been a different scent.
Nina R.
First of all, as I stated in my review of the complimenting shampoo, I wasn’t thrilled when I saw the products I was given to try were strawberry scented, because I’m not a fan of fruity scented hair. To my surprise, the scent was so far from what my expectations were! The scent of this conditioner is a very subtle strawberry with the hint of mint and is amazing! The scent is clean and fresh and I really love it! Another thing to note is my hair is dry and color damaged, so I need a conditioner that adds moisture, which this conditioner delivered! I don’t shampoo and condition daily and this scent lasted until my next shampoo and conditioning. I will definitely continue using this product and love the extra body and shine it gives me! I’m so glad I got the chance to try this conditioner, since I probably would have passed on this scent in the store and missed out on a great conditioner scent!
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Is a good product really like to take a shower and get out smell amazing the smell last longer on your have
Kim O.
This conditioner is the perfect companion to the shampoo. I use it each morning and my hair is super soft and tangle free. The fresh smell is amazingly light.
Jamie H.
Simi Valley, CA
Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner uploaded by Jamie H.
Herbal Essences White Strawberry & Sweet Mint Conditioner Works well and moisturizes my hair good. It seemed to be safe on my colored treated hair. It worked better than I thought it would and smells great.