BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Gently Cleanse for Naked Volume

Herbal Essences Naked Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for body & hair that’s full of life with a silicone-free formula that won’t weigh you down.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Shampoo that is color safe and provides volume
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, clean mint and velvety peach with Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo
  • Use alongside NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner and styling products with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I received this product in a voxbox from influenster to review. This will be an honest review and because it was given to me for review doesn't change my review at all. I've used herbal essences for years. Its always been one of those products that I'm not sure if I will like it or not. When I first recieved this I didn't think I would care for the smell. It has an almost fruity smell but its also some what minty smelling as well. So upon first opening it I was a little thrown off. But when you actually apply it to your hair the smell almost changes. Its got a little bit of a fruity smell but it's more of a fresh smell. And the minty part isn't strong. But it just really makes your hair smell so clean and fresh. It doesn't have any parabans, silicone or gluten in it. So it almost seemed like my hair seemed like straw when I first rinsed it out. But after using it for a week straight this is now my all time favorite shampoo. Because it doesn't have all the stuff most drug store shampoos have its stripping your hair off all the crap in it to help it get back to that healthy stage. My hair was so dead and dry before. When i let it air dry it looked horrible. But after using this shampoo my hair looks so healthy and gorgeous again. It has body back to it. And my hair isn't falling out when I take a shower as bad as it used too. This shampoo is now my holy grail and I'm praying that when I run out I will be able to find it local to me so I can repurchase it. I highly reccomend this to everyone. But especially those of us with color treated dead hair that needs some life back in it.
Amanda Z.
Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo

I was recently blessed with an opportunity to test out some
products from an old time favorite brand; Herbal Essences thanks to influester. My product that I got to test was from
their new line Bio:Renew: in the scent white grape fruit and mosa mint. I do have
to say I thoroughly enjoyed the scent of the shampoo and very much looked
forward to using it every morning that I was washing my hair. I felt that my
hair was defiantly a lot softer the more time I tested the product. I like the
packing of the signature herbal essences shaped bottles. I really like that there
is 0 parabens, gluten, colorants and silicone in the formula, this will be something
to think about when I am in the market for purchasing a new shampoo. I would
consider trying out some of the other scents or formulas from this new line. The
shampoo that I tested was supposed to give my hair more volume which I found to
be true. I am overall very satisfied and glad that I was able to test this for
free. #influester #contest #bio:renew

Erika I.
Holly, MI
I received this shampoo for testing purposes from Influenster and the opinions are all my own. I used this shampoo for a full week and a half to see how this would change my hair. The first thing that I loved about the shampoo was the scent. I love the white grapefruit and mint scent mixed together. Second I loved the lather the shampoo had. It was able to wash my scalp while I massaged it in. It was able to cleanse my hair and be very thorough. After I used the partnering conditioner I blow dryer my hair. The shampoo gave my hair a great shine and looked very heathy. The only negative I would have is that It gave me some volume. But I was still happy with just a-little bit to give me some fullness that I didn’t have before. Over all I’m very happy with this shampoo and would buy it once I run out.
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Let me start by saying I was very excited for this campaign ! I love products focus more on natural ingredients . Who really likes chemicals over naturally sourced products?!
Now, about the shampoo. I literally fell in love with the beautiful vibrant colors on the packaging , so lovely. Naturally ( no pun intended) I wanted to know how this shampoo smelled as most consumers do. I took my first whiff and I was immediately reminded of Pantene's Essential Botanicals volume shampoo ( which is in my bathroom shower ). At first I thought "did they rip off Pantene"? So I ran to my bathroom shower to find out if my mind was playing trucks on me , psh , of course it was, lol. While the smells ARE similiar the Herbal Essence has a WAAAAY more pronounced fresh grapefruit smell that I AAAdore. I couldnt wait to shower and try this yummy shampoo. My fine hair always needs a boost of volume.
Finally! My hair was greasy enough to wash , yes! I was not disapointed with this shampoo. It has great lather , smells wonderful and stripped the oil right from my roots....... just what my hair needed.
After a blowout my hair had plenty of lift at the roots and smelled so so so delightful ! I would recommended this shampoo , I am thoroughly enjoying it. Thanks Herbal Essence ! Thank you Influenster for a chance to try this product for free 💋
Taylor A.
Carencro, LA
So I am extremely surprised by this product. I haven't used this brand since I was a little kid, so it was a refresher to see this voxbox at my doorstep. I tried this shampoo and the conditioner the same night I got it and I absolutely loved it. The shampoo cleaned my hair perfectly and left an amazing scent behind. The conditioner conditioned my hair just enough to where it didn't leave it feeling greasy (I have extremely fine and short hair) but it was enough to leave it feeling moisturized in the perfect amount. I received the White Grapefruit and Mosa Mint scent and it smelled absolutely wonderful. My husband even loves the scent! Also, the scent is really long lasting - I still catch whiffs hours after washing my hair! I highly recommend this product and would absolutely purchase this product again.
Anya O.
Zephyrhills, FL
I have used this 3 times on myself and 3 times are in my daughter's hair. I have thick wavy/curly hair and my daughter has very curly hair but has thinner strands. This shampoo feels nice and smells amazing! It leathers up nicely and I have noticed that used in conjunction with the foaming shampoo, the combination has made our hair more manageable. I've noticed the biggest difference when brushing our hair, it is much less tangled. herbal-essences-white-grapefruit-&-mosa-mint-shampoo
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
After 3 washes, I can't say that I am sold on this product just yet. The shampoo I normally use will leave my hair feeling clean for days. This Herbal Essences shampoo only leaves my hair looking and feeling clean for a day, maybe 2 depending on my activities.

I'm not a person who can wash my hair everyday. Not only do I not have time for the entire hair routine, my hair and scalp do not approve of the constant washing. I usually can go 3-4 days without washing my hair before needing any dry shampoo or a wash. With this, I need dry shampoo on day 2. Which for me, is not okay.

The scent on this shampoo is AMAZING, and the fact that I only need a tiny amount to get a great lather is great too. This shampoo also left my hair squeaky clean, literally. As I am rinsing out the shampoo, I can hear my hair squeaking. I don't know if that is supposed to happen, and I also don't know if it's good for my hair.

The ends of my hair seem to be less frizzy, but still just as damaged as they were before this shampoo. I purposefully did not get a hair cut before testing to see what it would do to my damaged split ends.

For all of the about positives and negatives, I gave this shampoo a 3 star rating. My mind may change as I use more of the product and my system gets used to the shampoo. But for right this second, I don't think I would repurchase this product based off my additional need for wash and dry shampoo.
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
My first impression of this shampoo was the smell. It had a pleasant smell. Also the fact that it claimed to be a lightweight shampoo. I have fine hair so its important for me to not have a shampoo weigh my hair down. I used the shampoo and it was indeed a lightweight shampoo I dont feel like the shampoo weighed my hair down. The shampoo did leave my hair with a good amount of shine. My only complaint about this shampoo is after the 4th or 5th use my hair felt like it lacked moisture. This would be a good affordable shampoo to throw into the rotation ever now and then but Im not sure I would recommend it for everyday daily use. I feel like the hair would lack moisture a bit.

Note: I did receive this product for free for my honest review.
Rebecca C.
Louisville, KY
Love herbal essences and I was hyped to get this box. I've used it for three weeks. I have wavy, oily at the roots hair. My strands are particularly thick, but I do have a lot of hair that seems rather thick. I normally use fairly nourishing shampoos for my dry ends (like the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition) and usually condition when I wash my hair (2-3 times per week).
Pros for Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo:
smells great.
lathers well.
knocks out product buildup/oil in hair.
Cons for Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo:
strips my hair too much unless it's already super greasy/full of product.
The con, for me, is a big one and why I'm giving it 3 stars. I can still use this but i have to save it for when my hair has a lot of product/oil in it, otherwise it strips it and makes it very very dry during washing. I have somewhat oily roots and dryish ends. If I use a nourishing shampoo, I don't always need to condition. I will keep this as a kind of clarifying shampoo, but I can't use it every time I wash my hair as it is just too drying. I wish this was a little more hydrating because I did really like how it felt/worked with the conditioner, and the scent is so refreshing and lovely. I also liked how the scent lingered (maybe not great if you're more sensitive to scents, but I enjoyed it) and how it made my whole bathroom smell fresh.

Jennifer S.
Audubon , NJ
I received this product free from Influenster to review. First of all, it needs to be said that it smells absolutely amazing. The shampoo lathered very well for me but unfortunately it left my hair feeling totally stripped. After using the conditioner, my hair feels great at first. But after only a little while it looks pretty limp & lifeless. After only a half a day, I have to just put it back in a pony tail. I really wanted to love this, especially the conditioner because I love the foam/mousse concept. But I use Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo & conditioner & it’s so much better & it does exactly what it’s supposed to. Lastly, I really feel that products that are supposed to be “naked” shouldn’t have sulfates in them.
Angelica G.
Where do they sell this ?
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
I have the mint one but I'm wondering how are the other scents?
Kayla N.
Fort Benning, GA
How does it leave your hair feeling?
Karen A.
Good for oily hair?
Kayla N.
Fort Benning, GA
How does it leave your hair feeling?