BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Foam Conditioner is specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to volumize strands by conditioning without the weight.

• bio:renew White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Foam Conditioner weightlessly conditions fine hair for voluminous strands
  • Use in-shower by applying a palm-sized amount from root to tip, let absorb, then rinse for voluminous results
  • Whipped with our signature bio:renew blend of antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens and colorants
  • Crisp, energizing notes of citrus, mint and velvet peach

Ingredients :

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta.

Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I received this product in a voxbox from influenster for review purposes. Because this product was given to me to review doesn't change my view on this product. When I first opened these products and smelled them I honestly didnt think the smell would be something i would enjoy at all. It smelled kinda fruity but also like mint at the same time. But once you start using it in your hair the smell is different. It still has the same scents obviously but there not overwhelming and they are very fresh. It makes your hair smell just clean and fresh. These products have no parabans, no silicone and colorants so they don't weigh down your hair at all. The way it comes almost like moose in a spray can I didn't think I would like it at all and I thought I would use it up so fast. But a little but goes a long way. It has really made my hair so amazing after using this for a week. My hair was so brittle and weak. And just all around horrible. When I would let it air dry it looked horrible. But know I can leave it to dry and it looks gorgeous again. It has body back to it. And I'm not losing half of my hair in the shower like I was for a while. It has really helped my hair so much. And my hair goes almost to my hips so when ever I would get out of the shower my hair would be a tangled mess. But after using this my hair is so soft and not tangled at all. This has changed my whole routine. It takes me so much less time in the shower. You dont have to let it sit on there for a while. It applies so quickly. I'm not losing a hand full of hair so its quicker not having to pull it all off my fingers. And my hair is knotty so I dont have to struggle to get the tangles out anymore. This has really become my holy grail and I'm praying when I run out I can find this local to me. I highly recommend this to anyone but especially those with long hair or little girls who get tangled hair.
Amanda Z.
Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Foam Conditioner

I was recently blessed with an opportunity to test out some
products from an old time favorite brand; Herbal Essences thanks to influester. My product that I got to test was a
conditioner from their new line Bio:Renew: in the scent white grape fruit and
mosa mint. I do have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the scent of the conditioner
and very much looked forward to using it every morning that I was conditioning
my hair. I felt that my hair was defiantly a lot softer and had more volume
with each use. I have never used a conditioner with such a formula before, it
was in a shaving crème type bottle and basically was like the consistency of moose
or shaving crème (meaning it comes out as a foam.) This type of product is very
new to me, it felt very light weight and seemed to really do well for my hair,
making it look super healthy.  I really
like that there is 0 parabens and colorants in the formula, this will be something
to think about when I am in the market for purchasing a conditioner.  I would consider trying out some of the other
scents or formulas from this new line. The conditioner that I tested was supposed
to give my hair more volume which I found to be true. I am overall very
satisfied and glad that I was able to test this for free. #influester #contest

Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
I am editing this to give 4 stars, but my original review will stay the same. The only reason. I am now giving 4 stars, is because tonight I gave my 2 year old a bath. ( he has very thick hair that grow quick, and can get a little wild if I don't use conditioner) . Sometimes I try to condition his hair, he hates it because it's very silky and takes forever to rinse out... I mean. What 2 year old wants to wait 3 minutes to rinse their hair out to make sure conditioner is gone. Plus it usually runs in his eyes and face. This conditioner was perfect for him!!! Made his hair soft, but was quick to rinse out, and he didn't even notice! But his hair was very soft, like when I usually use conditioner ( I haven't condition his hair in a few weeks because he hates the rinsing time) so. I will leave my original review at the bottom, but the only change is I will buy again, to use on my kid. :)
I was super excited to try this because I have never used a foam conditioner. Unfortunately I don't think it's for me. I had difficulty figuring out how much or little to use. And also it rinsed out really fast. Unlike traditional conditioner that takes a little while to rinse. I personally like to let the conditioner sit on my hair while I shower and rinse at the very end, but it's impossible to do with the foam. It wasn't terrible on my hair, but... I really didn't like it very much. I'll use the rest of the bottle, but more than likely will not purchase.
Theresa C.
I received this product, along with the shampoo, for free from Influenster to review. My first impression of this product, was that I didn't know how much to use. It comes in a strange formulation - a creamy foam, similar to shaving cream. I didn't know how much product I would need for my long hair (mid-upper arm length), since I am used to a creamier, liquid conditioner. When I applied the foam to my hair, it kind of blended in and dissolved. It did not have the de-tangling effect that my other conditioners have. The first time I used the product, I had only used one "pump," and it did not leave my hair as soft and de-tangled as I had been used to. My hair is very thin and fine, and prone to splitting. So I learned that I have to use 2-3 pumps of foam to achieve that effect. Overall, I think the product is not bad. My hair was really shiny, and smelled really good when using the shampoo and conditioner together! But I am not a huge fan of the foamy formulation, as it requires me to use a lot more just to condition my hair. It doesn't leave my hair as soft and untangled like other products. I do like that the bottle is compact and does not take up much space on my shelf, but at the same time, I'm not sure how long it will last due to its small size.

Just a tip, when I first uncapped this product to use, it sort of exploded foam in my face and in the shower, likely due to being shaken around during shipping. So take caution on your first pump!
Thank you, Influenster, for sending me this product to review!
Erika I.
Clarkston, MI
I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster and all opinions are my own. I tried this product for a week and a half to see what it did to my hair. The first thing I loved was the foaming action. I have never tried a foam conditioner before and it was very fun and cool affect. I followed all the steps on the bottle and I made sure my hair had fully absorbed the product. The scent of this product was also very fruity and relaxing mint which I truly enjoyed. The second thing I loved about the conditioner is the moisturizers and oils in the product that conditioned my hair back to health. It coated the cuticle of my hair and felt good while I massaged it into the driest part of my hair which is my lightened ends. Once i got of the shower I blow dry my hair and noticed how shiny both the conditioner and partnering shampoo made my hair. The only negative was a weird waxy feeling on my ends that went away when I put in my spilt end treatment on my hair. Over all I am happy with this product and would definitely buy.
Heather F.
Foster City, CA
At first I didn’t really like this product but since it was given to me for reviewing purposes I wanted to use it for a while to be able to write an honest review. To start I have very long thick hair. The product is cool, never used a foam conditioner so I really liked the idea. The issue I had was that it wasn’t really detangling my hair so I was using a ridiculous amount for how much hair I have. I was still having a hard time combing it after the shower. So then I was concerned that I would run out of it very quickly. Well I figured out the best was to use it..I use a small amount and let it sit then rinse, then I use another small amount and let it sit then rinse. Basically lather wash repeat but for conditioner. This method really detangles my hair and I am using less product than I was before. Since this is so light and foamy it doesn’t weigh my hair down at all! Not even at the roots. It makes my hair so soft and I am using dry shampoo less as well as going longer between washes. But the bottle is small so I feel like I will still go through the bottle quickly. Once I figured out what works best for me it was amazing! I will but again!
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
I love the packaging of this product and I was excited to see something so new! The smell is amazing, and like the shampoo, does last a couple of days which is wonderful. I tried this conditioner several times and I just don't love it. It didn't give me volume when applied all over my hair. I tried using less to see if that helped and sadly it didn't. My hair gets very dry in the winter and I feel like I had to use so much of this to keep my hair from clinging to everything. Since I had to use a lot on my hip length hair, I feel like I wouldn't get as much out of this product and would have to repurchase sooner than I would traditional conditioners. It might be a good voluminizing conditioner for someone with finer or less hair than myself. I received the  Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Foam Conditioner free to test in exchange for my honest opinion.
Melissa W.
Manteca, CA
I was really excited to try such a unique conditioner. Growing up in the 90’s where everyone seemed to use mousse products, I was very eager to try this. The scent was lovely, much like it’s partner shampoo but a bit more subtle. However, spreading the conditioner throughout my hair was a learning experience. With conditioner, I am able to start at the top and work the product down. With this mousse conditioner, if you start at the top, it is difficult to get the product to the tips and underneath. Once the product was finally spread throughout my hair, I didn’t feel like it was conditioning my hair. My hair felt very dry while the product was in as well as when I was rinsing it out. After my shower, my hair was not as smooth as when I use a normal conditioner so I did use a leave in conditioner before styling.

I would not recommend this product for someone with long hair as it is difficult to spread all the way down and I feel like you would have to use multiple pumps to get what you need.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
I received this Herbal Essences Bio Renew foam conditioner in an Influenster voxbox. This scent is so invigorating! The scent is seriously the best thing about the product. I have really long (down to mid thighs) thin hair, so conditioners can be a struggle. I usually use a leave in condition after the shower because in shower conditioners tend to be too heavy and weigh down my hair. A lot of conditioners I have used just make my hair limp and greasy, so I tend to stray away from conditioner. However, I was so excited to try this conditioner because it is FOAM! Once I put a pump in my hand in the shower I got shaving cream vibes lol. I used one pump and that definitely wasn't enough for my long hair. I ended up using 3-4 pumps. It is very very different from regular conditioner, so it is strange dealing with for the first time. It feels completely different in your hair. It really feels like you put nothing in your hair. This kind of worried me as far as how well it would moisturize. I followed the instructions and let it absorb in my hair for a couple of minutes. It rinsed out very well and didn't leave any residue. My hair felt soft and light. I loved It! I didn't have any issues with it being too heavy or making my hair oily like other conditioners. Once dry, my hair felt so great. It was full of volume, weightless, and smelled lovely. I would have given a 5 star, but my only worry is that it won't last long. It doesn't come with a lot of product. Since I have to use so much for my long hair I feel like I won't get many uses out of this bottle. If you have short hair you would probably get a lot of uses. Overall, I really loved the product. I just wish it came with more!
Stacie D.
I was pretty skeptical how this conditioner was going to work. I’ve never used a foam conditioner before. I’m so happy that I tried it. I have super baby fine hair that gets oily really quick. This stuff works really great giving me volume and isn’t heavy on my hair. There’s nothing to weigh it down or make it greasy by the end of the day either. I will say this I LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY!! After playing with it for a few days I figured out that it works best if you wring out the excess water in your hair then apply it. If your hair is still soaking from rinsing out the shampoo, you’ll end up just washing the conditioner out without it doing anything. It smells great as well.
winter c.
magnolia, AR
Is the foam better than regular conditoner?
Vianney A.
I need to try this omg!!
Hend N.
Can any one tell me how to get the herbal essence's voxbox?
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Would this product still be a good choice for average to thick hair?