BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Boost Body Instantly

Herbal Essences Naked Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Dry Shampoo is a dry shampoo for oily hair specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to absorb oils in hair. Revealing lightweight body and scent boost, this refreshing Dry Shampoo delivers a clean look and feel.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Dry Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Dry Shampoo for lightweight body and a boost of scent
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, clean mint and velvety peach with Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Dry Shampoo
  • Use alongside NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint cleansing and styling products with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Propane, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane.

• This stuff makes my hair feel really weird and stiff anyo...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo smell good?3 Answers
  • Does this leave a white residue?1 Answers
Lydia N.
Boise
The smell on this one is so amazing! It's super refreshing and it adds so much body and texture to your hair without making it feel greasy or heavy at all. And the smell is fresh but doesn't stay all day so it won't interfere with your perfume or anything like that!!
Helen A.
Tampa
I love this brand! It isn’t just a great price, it smells great and it works!!! This scent is my favorite. I spray my roots, flip my hair upside down and tousle. No residue.
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
I don't love this stuff. I LOVE NYM's dry shampoo, but decided to branch out and try the Herbal Essence because the fragrance sounded nice. It's nowhere near as good as the NYM's. It leaves a white powdery substance on my hair and feels gross and stiff once in my hair. It's cost efficient, but that's not worth residue and a bad texture in my hair.
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
Pretty disappointed with this purchase. The scent is so much better than the green tea one, but I’m glad it doesn’t last in my hair. I’ve used many a dry shampoo and this one is the worst with residue and texture. I understand how dry shampoo works, but I will say I have used some awesome dry shampoos that make my hair feel just as fresh as day one. Sadly this is not one of those products. It creates great volume (the stars), but it’s really hard to brush out so I always have pale patches of product. My hair feels coated and heavy so much so that I can’t run my fingers through my hair when I use this; they get tangled. Great price point and availability, really lacking everywhere else.
Sarena T.
Portland, OR
I have fine, thin hair that gets oily fast. Although I do like the fresh minty smell of this product, I felt that it made me look like I had dandruff. White flakes everywhere. It does give volume and does reduce oiliness for some time, but it started flaking on my scalp way too fast. It's like this weird, tacky white residue. Also, I like toss my hair to the left and right side all throughout my day, and I have found that this dry shampoo made it harder to move. I like my hair to feel flowy and flexible, this dry shampoo does the opposite. I wouldn't recommend it.
Lauren R.
Purchased at: Walmart
one of my favorite dry shampoos! affordable, smells great. doesn’t make your hair look white like some other dry shampoos. this is a mom must have and always keeps my hair looking it’s best between washes. the price is great and available at any store!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this in combination with the same scent from herbal essences in the shampoo and conditioner. Not sure how I feel about the shampoo/conditioner yet but I am so disappointed in this dry shampoo. I brushed my hair through before spraying this in my hair and yet I still ripped out a ton of hair just trying to brush it through after putting the dry shampoo in my hair. It smells super nice which is great but my hair feels terrible and brushing it through this morning was a total nightmare.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I do not like this product AT ALL for the purpose of a dry shampoo. It feels very gritty after applying and yes it does take a little of the grease away but it leaves your hair feeling like you’ve applied hair spray to it. I will continue to use this product but only as a hair texturizer for when I curl my hair. Did not like it as a dry shampoo at all. The batiste one is my holy grail dry shampoo and after trying this one, it remains my favorite. This one just doesn’t leave your hair feeling clean.
Lindsey D.
Vincennes , IN
I like the looks of this product. The smell was great. Price was not bad either. The product itself is awful. I gave it 2 stars for smell and packaging. I feel like I just wasted my money because I won't be using again. While it didn't leave a white residue, it left my hair feeling sticky and nasty. I have thick hair as it is and it left my hair feeling weighted down. After using the product I couldn't even take a brush through my hair. I would not recommend it to others.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorites. First of all the smell! You don’t even have to wear a perfume with this. One of my roommates took it without permission and I still smelled it on her hours later! So ha! No getting away with that. I used this on a service trip to Mexico where I didn’t have access to washing my hair for a week. Obviously after being out in the Mexican sun and working all day, after a week my hair didn’t look like I just had a blow out. But after using this everyday I think I had second day, maybe third day hair by the end of the week.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does this shampoo smell good?
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
does this leave your hair greasy?
Kaylie L.
This doesn't sound like it would smell good to me. Do you like how it smells ?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Does the create good volume?
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
How is this in comparison to Batiste dry shampoo?