BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Light Conditioning for Bounce

Herbal Essences Naked Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner is a volumizing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for body & hair that’s full of life with a light, balanced formula that keeps hair bouncy.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe and provides volume
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, clean mint and velvety peach with Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner
  • Use alongside NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and styling products with bio:renew

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/parfum, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Peg-2m, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on ULTA*
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I received this shampoo as part of a vox box for influenster. Normally i do not purchase a lot of herbal essence products because my hair is so picky! I have an oily scalp with very curly frizy dry ends, and this winter hasnt been too kind to it. After using this shampoo 2xs a week for the last week id have to say one thing stands out about this shampoo, and that is the amazing smell! I work in a hospital as an oncology nurse and i ahve gotten so many compliments on how good my hair smells! It also has helped with the curls in my hair, they arent as flat! However it did not really help with my oily scalp or with how frizzy my hair is. I gave this shampoo 3 stars. I may buy it again just for the smell!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
A thick conditioner paste that is not liquidy. The product captures moisture and is hair color safe. The price of the product is affordable and cheap , it also at target comes in a bundle box with the shampoo which I use. The conditioner smells amazing and I would recommend to all hair types.
Anelle S.
Nuevo, CA
LOVE HERBAL ESSENCE. Their they best affordable hair product brand and I love them. This shampoo and conditioner in particular leaves my hair shiny and soft. Plus the scent is AMAZING. I love sniffing my hair throughout the day and always get compliments!
Justina W.
N Chesterfld, VA
This conditioner smells so amazing. And I only have to use a small amount of it every time at the end of my hair to get the knots out. So it lasts longer than most conditioners usually do for me.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is a really good conditioner from the drug store. I use it after I use the coordinating shampoo. It has a really nice floral and mint scent. The conditioner makes my hair very soft but doesn't make it lifeless or add any buildup. I would recommend trying this conditioner and shampoo!
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Once again, Herbal Essence really knocks it out of the park with the scent. It smells so good! And it makes my hair feel so smooth & silky. I have dry hair, so I truly recommend this.
Saray M.
I love herbal essences,  but this one in particular  makes my hair feel soft,  I feel like it cleans really well, and it makes my hair smell good.
Tanya S.
I bought this product because of it containing mint. I originally used the tea tree and mint line, which they don’t make anymore, so I purchased this and I was amazed it smells wonderful let me tell you!!! The white grapefruit smell mixed with mint is perfect!
Michelle H.
I could go on for days about how good this shampoo and conditioner set smells- clean, refreshing, yet subtly fruity! I absolutely loved it. Plus as a conditioner, my hair didn't get frizzy which is a feat in and of itself. If you haven't tried this, you should.
Katie H.
Akron, OH
It was a fresh and pleasant scent, it left my hair feeling soft and silky smooth. It left my hair feeling pretty good after rinsing it out. The only issue I had was the scent didn’t last very long. I would repurchase another scent of this.
Johannah S.
Does this smell good?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Anyone ever tried this? Im needing something new
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Does this cause your ends to look stringy by the end of the day? I seem to have this problem with a lot of conditioners