BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Light Conditioning for Bounce

Herbal Essences Naked Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner is a volumizing conditioner specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients for body & hair that’s full of life with a light, balanced formula that keeps hair bouncy.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe and provides volume
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, clean mint and velvety peach with Herbal Essences NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner
  • Use alongside NAKED Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Shampoo and styling products with bio:renew

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/parfum, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Peg-2m, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner

Start your review of Herbal Essences White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh
Light conditioner with a fantastic smell. I have oily hair so I only use maybe a dime sized amount on the bottom half of my hair. It definitely doesn’t weigh my hair down and isn’t super moisturizing which is great for me. Price is usually under $7 so since I use so little daily it lasts me forever.
Kimberly R.
Everett, WA
I love the smell of this condition it works really well and when you use the shampoo with it you get a minty sensation for your scalp best way I can describe it is when you chew mint gum and you can feel the air. I love it
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I did not like this product. The smell was not very delightful, and it didn’t seem to impact my hair at all. It didn’t seem to have any moisture, and seemed to be drier than usual. I have only used this a few times and do not plan on continuing to use it
Michelle G.
North Carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
Herbal Essences bio-renew hair products are amazing in general. They smell fantastic. The conditioners make my hair feel smooth. This specific conditioner makes my hair feel smoother and gives it volume. I feel like my hair has been growing too. I used to have short hair and it took a while for it grow until I started using Herbal Essences bio-renew. My hair feels healthier and smells amazing. I highly recommend.
Jenni D.
Cincinnati , OH
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean but not weighed down at all. It is definitely not a heavy conditioning cream like I need from time to time but I need a lot of weight and moisture for my hair. If I was washing my hair everyday this would be my go to but I need more moisture in the end to get the brush to run through all my hair.
Idiane M.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite part about this conditioner is that it smells amazing! I bought it in a bundle for only about $6 and it is definitely worth it. It leaves my hair nice and soft and the scent lasts forever. It’s so great even my boyfriend steals some from me.
Rabia M.
Fairfax, VA
I ordered this from amazon and it has such a great scent that I’m excited to try all the other scents! The price is pretty great and I will continue to buy this product!
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
I use this conditioner because it’s like the shampoo, I love the scent! It’s very irresistible!! Lovely, long-lasting scent, it leaves my hair soft, and is gentle to my straight hair. Great product, will definitely be buying more soon.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
It smells great and it keeps my hair looking great. However I haven't noticed the volume it says it gives, even with combining it with the shampoo. It doesn't make my hair feel heavy at all. It's a good conditioner and it'll probably stay in my rotation in the future.
Emilie M.
Eudora
I used this a lot in college. It worked pretty good, and it smelled great! I used it on my color treated hair, and it was fine. It’s very very cheap, but I felt that it did the job right. I was overall satisfied