BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Instant hair refresh 0% paraben, gluten, colorants Purifies hair with essential antioxidants. The result? Clean, free flowing hair. Revitalizes texture and boosts scent. Natural tapioca formula instantly absorbs oil. Waterless wash technology keeps your style looking fresh. pH balanced Color safe For all hair types No excess residue Made in USA see more...

Pada T.
Pada T.
Review for: Herbal Essences Volume White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Dry Shampoo - 4.9 oz.
Ok sooo this product is a hit and miss. The thing I don't like about this is that it leaves behind a slightly sticky feeling to your hair and if you spray too much on your hair can get white (like most dry shampoos) but when you try to rub it in, it's not very good. The thing I like about this though is that the smell is wonderful! But for me it's kind of strong.

I still prefer Batiste Dry Shampoo because it comes in many smells (my personal favorite is the Bare scent (or it might be the Original scent (I don't remember ) ) ) and it's also cheaper BUT works somewhat better than the Herbal Essence dry shampoo.
Azlyn H.
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
What do you get when you combine greasy hair with heavy powder and overwhelming fragrance? Extra matted greasy hair that smells nice!
I bought this dry shampoo to try out something new at walgreens, and boy did I find something new! I never had a bad dry shampoo before, but first time for everything I guess. This dry shampoo feels tacky in a dried out powdery way in my hair, and it really just mattes down what was already slick and oily. The good is that it doesn't leave white in your hair like some other brands, but the star is really only for the nice albeit overpowering scent.
Regina D.
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
I've been using the other herbal essences dry shampoo for a long time and I love it, but this new one not so much. I bought 2 cans at the same time. One can stopped spraying after the first use. The second can let me use it twice. So now I have 2 cans that are almost full, but won't spray. I made sure they aren't clogged, and they aren't. 👎🏼
Sara M.
Sara M.
I took a chance on using this product. I do not like the way that my hair instantly turns white no matter how much I spray in my hair. I love dry shampoo for the day's I need a little more clean in my hair but this is just not the product for me! The smell is great but the product itself is not good!
Rubi B.
Rubi B.
This smells amazing! The Herbal Essences dry shampoo is actually the first dry shampoo I have ever used. It works good and it's affordable. It does make my hair feel heavy and I can feel the product in it. I don't like that feeling but it's okay.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Dayton, OH
honestly this product leaves a residue on my hair that drives me insane. It makes it more likely to tangle & takes away the shine. I feel like I need to wash my bake after using it which is ironic bc that's exactly what I don't want to do
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
I like this product. It gives my hair good volume and a little bit of "oomph" and I even use it post washing for some texture! I use it probably 2-3 times a week to extend my washing times as well. I wouldn't use it if I didn't want some volume too, but it works for my purposes. I've had this for about 6 weeks.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is great for a cheap dry shampoo! It has a nice light scent and there is no white residue. It does leave your hair stiffish near the roots. If you apply it at bedtime - it prevents hair from getting oily the next morning.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
I really didn't like this dry shampoo. It made my hair feel heavy and it just looked bad. The smell is nice, but that's the only thing this product has going for it. I recommend using Pantene or Dove dry shampoo instead.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This dry shampoo smells so good!! It has a fruity fresh smell that leaves your hair smelling so fresh. It's so effective with taking oils away from your hair and leaves it looking with a bright glow which is great!