Herbal Essences Volume Airspray uploaded by Athena G.Herbal Essences Volume Airspray uploaded by Gael L.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Give Your Hair a Boost

Herbal Essences Volume Airspray is a volumizing hair spray specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients for fullness & lasting hold.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences Volume Airspray with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Volume Airspray has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, creamy jasmine and velvety peach of Herbal Essences Volume Airspray
  • Alcohol* free volumizing hairspray for all day humidity protection and a maximum hold
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-14, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Amp-acrylates Copolymer, Histidine, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance/Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin.

• Does this hairspray keep your hair in place all day?1 Answers
👸 Erica S.
I'm not a huge fan of hairspray but I do like the Herbal Essence volumizing Hairspray. Like I said don't really use hairspray not a huge fan of aerosol cans bad for the environment but on the good note this is alcohol-free so it's less damage to your hair a little goes a long way so much isn't needed and it's a decent price which is hard to argue when it comes to hair products. It holds just the same as any other hairspray without all of the harsh chemicals like alcohol that dries out your hair more than the harsh winter does itself. Smells better than most hair sprays a little really does go a long way it's super strong and it doesn't take much to get the look you're going for. I have really long thick hair so the amount I used was what I would prefer then spraying my entire hair and making it hard if you're a huge hairspray fan I would totally recommend this for you it won't damage your hair more than hairspray already does it gives you the hold and look that you prefer and want and need is costly won't hurt your pocket it smells good and a little goes a long way so I would recommend this hairspray for those who are in need of Hairspray.
Maria S.
This is one of my favorite hairspray! I use it everytime I put my hair up because everytime I use it it doesn't leave white stuff on my hair when brushing or combing it. It smells great and I love that it holds up my hairstyle.
😁
The only problem is that I haven't been able to find this product anymore for the last month! Please tell me this isn't being discontinued.....😱
That would just be sad.....
Liz A.
Newton, MA
I love this hairspray. My hair is thin and straight and frizzes like crazy in the summer. I did some research on how to avoid this and found that using products with alcohol in them makes your hair dry out and frizz. This hairspray has no alcohol and it works great! I using in all over after I straighten my hair and it lasts all day/night!
Jessica J.
Colorado Springs
I love that this is alcohol free and is fairly curly girl friendly. I use this on my damp hair after I’ve set the cast with a diffuser. It helps keep the curls in place while they dry and keeps frizz down. After I scrunch out the crunch I spray it again if I want extra hold. It doesn’t give me that producty feeling or tangle my hair.
Bree F.
Anything that is sulfate free or alcohol free I am a big fan of and I will most definitely give it a try but this did not hold its volume all too well at the end of the day I would give it four stars and I would recommend it not highly recommend it just recommend it. If you have very thick or very full hair and it is kind of curly I suggest you using some Paul Mitchell or something that is a very strong or heavy hold but those products include alcohol so this is a very good product in regards to having no alcohol that’s a very amazing thing because there is no good for your hair. I am a very firm believer that the better you treat it with product, the longer it will look like a nice up do.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Not the biggest fan of this hairspray.  It smells great but the hold is questionable.  Any alcohol free hair spray I feel does not hold as well. I might recommend for people whose hair holds a style well but not for people with pain straight hair trying to curl.
Natasha W.
This product smells great might be bad for the hair don’t think it’s hair friendly it’s hairspray but whatever it’s my go to. I like to avoid heavy spray on my hair and stickiness and this spray delivers so far it’s my favorite and the best part is it’s so light! 😬
Kristen B.
I thought this was gonna be some pretty awesome hairspray but I was let down. I have been looking for alcohol free spray for a while so when I found this I got super excited but then I brought it home and I was having a lot of trouble with the sprayer button (It would get stuck down) and then when it would spray it didn't seem to hold as good as other hairsprays. Now I could have just got a bad can of hairspray... but I guess I wouldn't know unless I bought another but as pricy as it is I probably stay clear of this hairspray for now.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
I like this a lot. My hair stays put and I am so glad it’s alcohol free. Very nice. Honestly there is no reason to buy anything more expensive. This is the perfect hairspray. It lives up to its promises and I totally recommend it to others who are looking for a new one.
Ashley H.
Love all herbal essences products! They always smell amazing! And I love that this hair spray is alcohol free! It doesn’t dry out your hair while working it’s magic! It lasts through the hot humid days, but I like to touch up because of the humidity here.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Does this hairspray keep your hair in place all day?