BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Cleanse for Stronger, Softer Hair

Herbal Essences Vitamin E & Cocoa Butter Shampoo is a shampoo for damaged hair, specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to repair damaged hair and strengthen it against future breakage.

• Herbal Essences Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Shampoo that is color safe and helps strengthen hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of black cherry, smooth almond cream and spicy amber of Herbal Essences Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo
  • For more stunning hair, use Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Mona D.
Van Nuys , CA
When I first got this it dried my wavy/curly hair out but the more I used it my hair adapted to it. I’ve been silicon free for 3 years prior to using this and I use it like twice a month and co wash mostly. I like it and still have it after getting it in a vox box from Influenster a while back...Herbal Essences Vitamin E With Cocoa Butter Shampoo
Penny W.
Claremore
I started using this one last month. I used to use the color therapy one. And this one has brought my long hair back to life! Its beautiful smell absolutely is breath taking. Anytime someone gives me a hug they say your hair smells good and i say thanks and tell em what i use. I would definitely recommend this product to bring life back into your hair.
RaeLynn M.
My daughter won't let me touch it!!..she loves how it cleans her long locks and she doesn't have to use much as a little goes a long way. She blow drys and flat irons pretty regularly and yet her hair still stay smooth and not dried out on the ends.Price is right, definitely a future purchase
Brooklynn K.
Smells good but has a lot of chemicals that shouldn’t be in shampoo, so I’m not going to physically buy it again (if I get it for free or as a gift, I’ll use it). I’m trying to be more careful about what goes on my head, so I hope Herbal Essences starts to change their ingredients.
Alex P.
This product works like no other shampoo I have used before within the first day I tried it I could already feel a difference in my hair. My hair is normally really dry but this shampoo made it feel so hydrated! The scent is so good it smells like chocolate and the scent stays in for a while so if you don't like the smell of chocolate I suggest you don't buy this product. It does contain sulfate (sadly) but it is a very good product It's helped my hair so much I love the way it looks, feels, and smells!
Zari C.
Denver, CO
Received this shampoo and the matching conditioner to try it out and review. I really liked this shampoo it cleaned my hair well and the smell was so nice it was like aromatherapy to my senses. I would definitely purchase this. I plan to try the others from this product line.
Peri B.
ofallon mo
I use this shampoo when I have dry frizzy hair and it always gets the job done for me! It makes my hair super smooth! I would definitely recommend to a friends and buy again! I am very pleased with this shampoo and it’s super affordable as well.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
This shampoo is really really good! It smells like cocoa butter goodness and lingers after your wash ! It keeps my hair looking healthy and my scalp cleaned fairly well. And the price is great and inexpensive. Will repurchase.
Reagan B.
Roswell
This shampoo and conditioner are so moisturizing. I have an oily scalp and the shampoo helps with it so much, while the conditioner maintains my split ends. It targets lack of moisture. I’m satisfied!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Tried this product and it is my second choice of shampoo. It lathers great and the smell is long lasting. My niece is using this product due to my recommendation. Yes I will buy this product again. Price is affordable.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Anyone tried this yet? Smell ok? Work as well as expected? Thinking I might get this one Herbal Essences Vitamin E With Cocoa Butter Shampoo also what stores did u find it at? I’m in california so target Walmart ?
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
So far I've only tried the coffee fruit shampoo and conditioner from the bio:renew line but want to try others - how does this one perform in comparison to the others?