BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Condition to Strengthen & Smooth

Herbal Essences Vitamin E & Cocoa Butter Conditioner is a conditioner for damaged hair specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to soften and strengthen damaged hair.

• Herbal Essences Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Conditioner is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Conditioner that is color safe and helps strengthen hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of black cherry, smooth almond cream and spicy amber of Herbal Essences Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Conditioner
  • For more stunning hair, use Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Antonia F.
Haymarket , VA
So I received this along with the shampoo and oil infused créme from Influesnters Herbal Essence Vox Box last week.

Can I just tell you a little bit about my hair. Its naturally black but I color it every spring and fall. I go from natural black to blonde and then back. I have not colored my hair in 7 months because last year I kept it blonde for about a year.

My ends were super dry and damaged. I could pull at my ends and it was like pulling apart goo. It was horrible. I have been searching for something that can get my hair back to a healthy state.

Then this just happens to land at my door step! The first use to a week later let me tell you. My ends feel and look amazing. My hair is so much healthier, and the string ends are almost no more. I pull at my ends and their is almost no elastic pull.

My hair doesn't look dry doesn't feel dry and their is more life in it than ever! One night I washed it. Got up and got ready for a birthday party. Everyone asked me how I curled it or what I used to style it. I told them I didn't do anything. I just used the new Herbal Essence Bio Renew set!! Never got so many complements about my natural hair than I have lately!
Chelsea G.
This is a pretty good conditioner. I absolutely love the scent. I tried this when I was having trouble with dry hair and it was definitely hydrating but it made my scalp just a little bit oily so I stopped using it. It’s good for a once in a while use for me but I can't use it every day. I'm definitely disappointed because it smells SO good!
Zari C.
Denver, CO
I received the shampoo and conditioner duo to try out. Let me say that this conditioner was fabulous it detangles and softens hair and as a bonus it smells terrific!! I love that it contains ingredients like sea kelp, vitamin E and cocoa butter plus antioxidants. I have curly hair that tends to dry out and I do due it frequently well my hair loved this and just drank up the moisture!
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I like this conditioner, but not as much as I LOVE a few others. It’s good for dry or dehydrated scalps. It helps nourish hair, but I would rinse a bit longer than with other conditioners, as I find leaving too much of it in leaves my hair feeling HEAVY instead of REPLENISHED. Otherwise great, affordable conditioner.
Mona D.
Van Nuys , CA
This conditioner is good for cowashing wavy and curly hair. Leaves the hair smooth! It games with the shampoo in a voxbox from Influenster. I use it every time I wash! It’s great and natural. Herbal Essences Vitamin E With Cocoa Butter Conditioner
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I like this it gives it a little bit of vitamin in your hair we know we all need nutrition and vitamin in her hair especially when we wash it because we wash all the nourishment out of our hair when we do wash it two great shampoo to use
Lena L.
Seattle , WA
I used this when I ran out of conditioner and only had a few dollars. This is great for people on a budget because it actually works very well and the cocoa butter is apparent in the formula. Love that!
Kathryn R.
Longview
Herbal essence is one of my favorite brands of shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel really healthy and thick. This conditioner also smells really really good and is definitely worth the price.
Hannah H.
Fayetteville, NC
It smell nice, works jut fine, but is a bit greasy for a conditioner. Then again it’s also all natural so it had the natural oils. It’s at a good price and I’ve had no issues, just not my favorite.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Herbal essences is actually a great low cost conditioner that really conditions. What I really love about this is the cocoa butter. Girlllll, I use cocoa butter for everything, including my skin! Who knew that cocoa butter was for hair too!
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
How thick and moisturizing is this really? It sure smells good but I haven't bought it yet.