BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Revitalise your senses in a world of botanical bliss.
  • Invigorating and luxurious, this enriching conditioner, blended with 100% organic botanicals, will leave you feeling refreshed and your hair at its most beautiful
  • Maintains body and volume
  • Enhance natural moisture and improve manageability

• Do people enjoy this prosuct? Please answer!1 Answers
Herbal Essences Uplifting Conditioner
  • "i love this product i used this in my hair all the time and it makes my hair soft and beauty " in 1 review
  • "I love how the shampoo and conditioner smells and it makes my hair very soft and silky." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair so its hard for me to find a nice conditioner, I love this one." in 1 review
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
Loved this conditioner ! The name speaks for itself ! Too bad that they had to discontinue it !! I would use this on a daily when I would shower and it left my hair actually feeling sleek ! What caught my eye to first try the conditioner was the hip style of the bottle but then, I smelled it ! It was a wrap from there ! It's very affordable and works great with split ends! #musesofinfluenster
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
I am new with this product and have only purchased once. I think it smells amazing! It leaves my hair soft with volume. It is light and doesnt way my hair down like other products I have used. I like the benefits of it and am very satisfied with it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love the smell of this stuff. It is like the old commercials used to imply. The big O of aromatherapy! It's a great way to de stress and start your day or relax at bed time.
It really smooths my hair while still giving me volume.
Its so affordable and easy to find at any big chain now that they are making it again. Great for every hair type i can think of. Super secure bottle so it's easy to travel with.
Helps with styling my hair as it helps keep flyaways at bay and gives me a healthy shine. The scent also lasts for a couple days. This will always be my favorite drugstore conditioner and I hope they never take it away again.
I use it now more as a cream rinse to condition my hair before I use my expensive conditioners so I can add this scent and use less high end conditioner but I was happy for years using this by itself so I totally recommend.
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I have very fine hair and absolutely no volume at all. I like to let my hair air dry and not use a hair dryer which leaves it limp. This conditioner doesn't give my hair extreme volume but it leaves my hair feeling nice and flowey not limp and heavy. I like the way my hair feels when I use it. It's not a pricey item it's pretty affordable. I HAVE actually bought more expensive items that don't leave my hair feeling very nice like this does.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Can we please take a moment a appreciate Herbal Essences?! They are they best products out there. THY SMELL AMAZING! They leave your hair looking great and the smell last all day no matter what you do with it. They are in the expensive side. For the price of one bottle of Herbal Essences I can buy shampoo and conditioner from another brand with almost the same quality. Over all great products.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Nothing and I mean nothing smells better than Herbal Essences! And this one is fantastic for fine hair! I need to use conditioner DAILY so I need one that won't leave a residue or build up in my hair and that will still look clean and soft! This one works and it will last for forever! Buy at target or drug store! Highly recommend.
roby d.
Advance, NC
Love this conditioner, I have used multiple bottles and continue to repurchase. I love the scent and it stays around for a little while, which I enjoy in a shampoo/conditioner. The price is great and the bottle is a good size. I would recommend this to everyone, no matter your hair texture.
Diana D.
Esta marca es lo maximo! en cuanto a fragancia y la vitalidad que le da al cabello es maravillosa! mi cabello es fino y liso-ondulado y lo controla muy bien ademas su precio y accesibilidad es realmente maravilloso, super recommendado de verdad.
Dana S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this product. I have fine and limp hair, and I love the smell of this product and I feel like this does not weigh down my hair but still gives my hair life. I found this product online, and I purchased because of its positive reviews.
Aurielle J.
Yorkville, IL
I love this scent. I don't usually use herbal essences because I need something with more damage protection, but I usually use this about once a month. It makes my hair feel clean it just doesn't repair like my other shampoos do.
A person w.
Greeneville, TN
Do people enjoy this prosuct? Please answer!