BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Unbreakable Seduction: Breakage Protection Strengthening Shampoo with Jasmine Extract. Why we love it: br With Botanical Silk. Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine. Break-Up blues? Feeling down in the damage? Lather up with this potent potion and fight back. After all, your locks deserve to feel the love. Fixer-upper Unbreakable Seduction anti-breakage* Conditioner works wonders to help prevent the split ends that can break your heart. Helps end Split ends. With Jasmine Extract. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands.

Ingredients: Water Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Glycol Distearate Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract Postelsia Palmaeformis Thallus Extract Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract Fragrance Dimethicone Sodium Citrate Cocamide MEA Sodium Xylenesulfonate Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Sodium Chloride Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Tetrasodium EDTA Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Blue 1.

• Has any African American natural curly head tried it?1 Answers
April D.
Livingston, TN
I love the scent to this shampoo and that is the only thing that I really liked about it! I think this would be geared more towards people with extremely dry hair! It weighed my curls down way too much (and I didn’t even use the conditioner)! So even though it smells great I can’t even come close to recommending this product!!!
Megan S.
I love the smell of this shampoo. Well to be honest, I love most of their scents. It lathers up really nicely. The smell doesn’t last too long which is disappointing. I’m not to sure if it helped me with my split ends but I continue to use it just for the scent.
Chelsea S.
Palmyra, PA
I love the smell of this product which is what first got me to purchase it. When I began using it I didn't see anything different from my prior shampoo. I don't think I would purchase in the future
Jaylynn J.
This smells great and helps me to retain my hair and make it grow in love this so much it's great and really lathers up great and it's great for dry scalp that's why I love it and I will always buy this product.
Kaitlyn R.
I love this shampoo and it smells beautiful. I have medium- dry scalp and thick, curly hair and this works great for me. The price is pretty good too. Lathers nicely and I would buy again.
Gabriella C.
Spokane, wa
This is a great line of products as it smells wonderful and cleans your hair very well without drying it out. The price was more then fair and the quality is superior.
Vanessa S.
Herbal essences scents are wonderful. They have a variety of scents available in their hair care with different benefits. I usually go to this brand for the oils they use if I want something more conditioning for my hair.
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
This stuff is affordable. It smells just ok. It takes a bit of work to rinse without residue. I don't see any results in the getting rid of breakage department.
I guess I wouldn't buy it. I'd choose a different product.
Daniella C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
This is okay. It works and gets the job done but I don’t think it helps with the breakage problem I am having. It smells great though and I got plenty of compliments. I probably would not buy again.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
This herbal essences product smells really good and I really like how it made my hair feel clean. It did cause a little bit of tangling, but nothing I couldn't manage
Marquita L.
Has any African American natural curly head tried it?