BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unbreakable Seduction: Breakage Protection Strengthening Conditioner with Jasmine Extract. Why we love it: Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness. Feel the love damaged ends can t keep you down with this creamy conditioning formula that dotes on every strand, making it easy to get over the split quick. Set things straight. Get back on good terms with your style with Set Me Up Aerosol hairspray. It s got the strong hold your strands crave. Helps end Split ends. With Jasmine Extract. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands.

Ingredients: Water Stearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Methosulfate Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract Postelsia Palmaeformis Thallus Extract Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract Fragrance Cetyl Alcohol Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone Benzyl Alcohol Dicetyldimonium Chloride Disodium EDTA Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Red 33 Blue 1.

Jonica R.
Columbus , OH
Paired with its twin, the shampoo, I love this brand 😍. Love the smell when in the shower whether washing bundles or my real hair. Product works great will continue to use it, it's a great go to brand.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
I liked this conditioner. It smelt good and made my hair feel good afterwards. It wasnt the best conditioner I have used, but it's pretty good compared to some other brands.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I like this product a lot. It smells great, and does not leave my hair feeling dried out and lifeless. Definitely give this a try if you have hair that needs a little boost.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love Herbal Essences. I get so many compliments on how my hair looks and smells when I use this. I love the fun packaging and the witty puns when I read the bottle.
Kimberly S.
San Augustine, TX
My hair is so fine and breaks so easily. Herbal Essences Unbreakable Seduction Anti-Breakage Conditioner does a superior job of making my hair stronger and healthier. I wouldn't trade it for any other brands.
Kadira L.
I really enjoyed this conditioner, it smells amazing and after using it a few times I really saw a difference my hair was smooth and helped a lot with my split ends. I would definitely recommend this conditioner if your hair is on the breakable and dry side!
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
This conditioner is okay. It does smell good but I can’t tell if it’s doing its job or now. It does make your hair smell good though. It’s a cheap conditioner to get your hair clean but I would not go out of my way to buy it
Amber W.
Murray, UT
This conditioner isn’t bad. It’s pretty cheap so obviously you get what you pay for. It’s what I buy if I don’t have a lot of money for a nicer brand. Because it’s not bad but it’s not great either!
Brooklyn B.
Merrill, WI
I love this product! it works into the hair so nicely and I'm assuming it works well with all hair types, i happen to have very thick, fizzy curls and i don't see why it wouldn't fix other types! it lasts all throughout the day and is a wonderful product! it makes my hair feel less damaged and more healthy and soft!
Samantha P.
Vernon Center, NY
I've used this but not continuously. (I am constantly switching up my shampoos/conditioners) I didn't really notice a difference in the breakage of my hair. So I can't really say if it helped or not...but overall, I love Herbal Essences, it always leaves my hair silky smooth! No matter what type I buy!