BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Color that radiates with shine and stays extraordinarily true up to six weeks. ColorFuse Gel formula penetrates every strand for color depth and complexity. Plus Color Amplifying Conditioner locks in shine and color for up to 6 weeks. Discover pure color extracts that penetrate deeply into your hair, leaving rich, naturally vibrant color. Energize your hair, your life, and your style with Herbal Essences color.

Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
I use this brand to cover my grays even though it's not specifically for that. It has healthy nutrients for my hair too so that the coloring process doesn't ruin my hair. It lasts a good while also!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Doesn't really stay, it's fading color after a wk of just having colored it. I tried this once and never ever again
jennifer k.
calgary, Alberta
I love this product because I do not find it drys my hair out as bad as most at home dye kits. And I also love the smell.