BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Styling Creme gives damp hair a smooth start for a soft, messy-hair look. Then put it to work on dry, styled hair to calm anxious flyaways and touch up tousles throughout the day.

If you really want to tousle it up, get a good base with Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly mousse or spray gel before finishing with my hair cream.

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, DMDM Hydantoin.

• I just cut my hair very short and I'm looking for a produ...2 Answers
  • Do they sell this anymore ? I can't find it anywhere . He...1 Answers
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Styling Crème
  • "I have naturally wavy hair (not curly) and so I used it to help define the wave while trying to avoid frizz from not blow drying or straightening." in 2 reviews
  • "I used it by itself after washing my hair, but it recommends to blow dry hair to get the perfect tousled look." in 1 review
  • "I have really curly hair and this does the job to help me control my natural curls. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine hair but alot of it so I need something not heavy or greasy." in 1 review
  • "It smells awesome and controls your hair without making it stiff." in 1 review
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful scent lovely product. I have now invited this into my scrunch hair style, but it can get sticky, idk if that because it's mixed with other held/mouse but I do love I t smells so good it stays all day not to pricey I love HE products I've tried a lot of their stuff from shampoos conditioners to products for styling you won't be disappointed for a price of I believe 10-14$ had a lot of product but start slow don't use a lot of product starting just work with it!!
Charley I.
Beverly Road, Hull
This product smells great. Supposedly it's supposed to smell like violets, I'm not exactly sure what violets smell like but this cream smells divine! It produced gorgeously tousled waves that hold, they aren't greasy or crunchy, they're bouncy and soft. I've had this in my hair, and I'm talking straight out of the shower, apply cream and allow to dry, my hair is normally a frizz bomb! But no, my friends were actually dying to know what magical new concoction I was trying because they just loved my hair! And it's great if you're running short on time. The directions say to use this on damp hair or dry and it definitely looks great on either!
Crystal B.
This stuff is so amazing. My hair is very hard to control, and this does the job. It doesn't make it hard and gross, it's soft and flexible and stays the while day.
Leea L.
Grovetown, GA
Provides beautiful, touchable waves. The scent is wonderful and lasts all day. I've been hoarding the remaining bit that I have since I haven't been able to find it in stores lately
Sarah G.
Jamestown, NC
Fairly good; was a little sticky and definitely don't use this when you hair hair is dried and ready to style. Put a small dab on the tips of your fingers and run a LITTLE through towel dried (damp) hair. Emphases waves slightly, but make sure you use a diffuser when you blow dry. Not great for long hair. Don't put anywhere near your roots, it gets sticky pretty easily.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have had this stuff for a little while and forgot about it until cleaning out my bathroom this weekend and rediscovering it. I chose to give it a try this morning and it worked fairly well. I have naturally wavy hair (not curly) and so I used it to help define the wave while trying to avoid frizz from not blow drying or straightening. It worked well enough. It felt sticky on my hands but find my hair to be touchably soft, not crusty or crunchy at all which is a plus. It did not do too much in the way of volume for me but would compliment other products well.
Stevie B.
Beaver Falls, PA
This product has a beautiful scent which lasts throughout the day. After working the product in my hands for about a minute and applying to freshly washed hair I've noticed the greatest result from this product giving me a subtle texture that I can brush through, that looks natural and that lasts for several days with dry-shampooing.
Heather H.
Bloomfield, NM
I love the smell of all Garnier products for the most part, but the smell of this styling product is so unique that I just keep buying it for the smell alone. But it also makes your hair feel so soft. I put mine in before I blow-dry, so it has a chance to make its way down to the ends. Soft and wonderful smelling!
Ashley G.
I'm not usually a fan of creams and mousse but herbal essences has my favorites. They smell amazing and feel really light on the hair. I usually stick the the most flexible hold options and it does its job but doesn't make it feel like there's a ton of product. Have been using since I was 13 and I'm 23 now!!!
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
I had really high hopes for this, but it just didn't perform. My hair is naturally wavy, and I can make it straight, wavy, or curly without problem. This made my hair feel crispy and look wet. I only used I very small amount, barely touching it with my fingertips, so it wasn't an issue of too much.
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
I just cut my hair very short and I'm looking for a product to help with styling the layers and making it have some body to it. Does this product make your hair crunchy where you use it?? I don't want it to look like I've gelled one area
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
Do they sell this anymore ? I can't find it anywhere . Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Styling Crème