BY HERBAL ESSENCES #16 in Hair Gel

Tousle Me Softly Tousling spray hair gel is a messy-style master on a mission to blast frizz and fight for more flexible hold. Use it wet or use it dry. Either way, the violet splash fragrance and lightweight, targeted hair spray gel will keep your hands stick-free. It lays the foundation for a tousled hair look and soft, touchable locks. To really get a hold on this style, finish with Tousle Me Softly Hairspray or Finishing Cream. A messy-style master that blasts frizz with flexible hold. Gives you gorgeous style whether you use it on wet or dry hair. Lightweight formula keeps hands stick-free. Lays the foundation for a tousled hair look and soft, touchable locks. Fabulous violet splash fragrance. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• "works well for scrunching your hair." in 1 review
  • "It can be really sticky to apply and might leave your hair slightly crunchy for the first hour or so, but it relaxes as your hair dries and leaves you with the prettiest waves that will last forever and make your hair smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "This product does wonders on making my hair look natural with no frizz. " in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I want to do a great scrunch to my hair this product is a go to product." in 1 review
Kady M.
Gadsden, AL
My fav mousse/gel! I use it for when I scrunch my hair and it doesn’t leave it stiff, but it keeps the soft curls! I love it! I have tried other brands but it just leaves my hair stiff and it’s not pleasant! This does the complete opposite and it’s wonderful!
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I feel that this product has promise but it is hard to use. If you don’t use enough it doesn’t hold the style but if you use to much it makes your hair look crunchy and greasy. It is also hard to get enough on the ends of you hair which is where most of the time I need product to keep a style.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse es uno de los mejores mousse que dejan el cabello radiante y es muy fácil de manejar de acuerdo a su numero de cuan deja el cabello duro, es bueno para peinados
Lexi R.
I use this on the daily. I have thick, long , and wavy hair. This helps keep all that crazy tamed. I like using this because it keeps my hair looking great all day. Plus the smell is completely satisfying and cheap
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This stuff works really well if you're looking really nice and helps with my curls and all of their form which is wonderful and I really love that it is really cheap and I really like that so it's a great buy
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I recently bought this as well for my wave iron and it made my hair crunchy my waves also died down. My hair is blonde and short, I tired this product as a dupe from expensive products. I didn’t like it at all.
Cynthia U.
I just love ❤️ this it makes my hair soft to the touch and it holds my curls granted that it takes me a while to make sure they are perfect but I love love it! It smells so good and it’s so easy to use
Kasey H.
I couldnt speak more highly of this product. It works great! I love to put it in my damp hair and let it go. Its the only product that really works for me. I would recommend this to everyone.
Megan L.
Rochester, MN
Love it! I bought this product because it was on sale at Walmart. I like it because it doesn’t make my hair oily and I feel like it enhances my natural curls. It also smells pretty good! Can’t go wrong.
Kelsey B.
I have super curly and thick hair and love this product! I can use it to tame my frizz and restyle my hair a different way. I’ve been using this for over 7 years and it still works great for me! Which says a lot because my hair tends to get immune to product after so long.
Pam D.
Is this simply a de-frizzing product, or does it have some "hold" as well? I need some hold for sure, but don't want to use more than 2 products. I already use a mousse and hairspray.
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Does this have aerosol in it?
Lindsey N.
I have super thick hair and haven't found any products that hold my hair. How well would this work for me?
Stacia T.
does anyone know of a stronger version of this product?
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
Is this product for all hair types, and does it control frizz as well?