BY HERBAL ESSENCES #2 in Hair Gel

Master imperfection with Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Spray Gel. This frizz-fighting spray gel that gives your hair touchable waves without the stickiness. Just a few sprays, and you're on your way to a tantalizingly tousled look that's light to the touch. Get lost in a tropical dream with our exotic hibiscus fragrance as you tousle in a few more waves.

• A messy-style master that blasts frizz with flexible hold
  • Gives you gorgeous style whether you use it on wet or dry hair
  • Lightweight formula keeps hands stick-free
  • Lays the foundation for a tousled hair look and soft, touchable locks
  • Herbal essences hairspray, 5.7 fl oz, is a soft hair gel with a violet splash fragrance
  • The power to create looks in minutes

Ingredients :

Water, Pvp, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopherol.

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Spray Gel
  • "I have wavy hair and when I want to do a great scrunch to my hair this product is a go to product." in 1 review
  • "works well for scrunching your hair." in 1 review
  • "It can be really sticky to apply and might leave your hair slightly crunchy for the first hour or so, but it relaxes as your hair dries and leaves you with the prettiest waves that will last forever and make your hair smell amazing." in 1 review
  • "This product does wonders on making my hair look natural with no frizz. " in 1 review
Jordan S.
Hope Mills, NC
I love this product. The biggest problem I have with gel is accidentally apply way to much in some areas and not enough in others. With this spray gel I don't have that problem. This gel is super affordable. I also like that this gel doesn't have a strong smell
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
This herbal essences spray gel is amazing. First of all herbal essences comes out with the most amazing smelling hair and body wash. I love trying new stuff from them. This spray helps fight frizz and helps my curls stay beautiful without the sticky or crunchiness of other spray gels. You really only need a few sprays of this all over and your set. And this makes your hair smells ridiculously good. I love love love this stuff.
Kristi H.
I used to absolutely love this product. It is easy to use, leaves your hair super soft and none of those crinkle curls to be seen. Not to mention very affordable and smells fantastic too. Unfortunately I have not been able to find it for well over a year now. It was my go to every time I washed my hair. No I'm in search of a new grail
paige w.
Not my favorite hair product. I feel it does not hold my fly away very well, and I still manage to look frizzy. Also, like most gels it leaves the hair feeling crunchy and looking shiny. I am not very into gel, and probably would not buy again. This may just be my hair type, and it may work for you, but it did not satisfy my needs.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
What is this stuff supposed to do? All's it does for me is make my hair smell weird, have product that in no way controls are shapes my hair just hardens it, and makes my scalp itchy. If I touch my hair with this product in it looks like I have the world's worst dandruff. I would in no way recommend this product to anyone else.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
This product smellllllssssss so good! Actually anything by herbal essences smells amazing and leads me coming back to repurchase! Affordable price and met my expectations. I would recommend to those who love having good smelly products in stock. Smells have a huge impact on my decisions for purchasing products.
Molly R.
Spray in damp to wet hair for a tossled curly look. I liked that this spray gel smelled nice and worked well. My hair held its curl while on the beach all day and during a regular busy day. I bought this at Wal-Mart for three dollars and some change. It worked well I'll buy it again.
Angel P.
danville, KY
This product, for me, was a miss. It did its job as far as tousling my hair. But left it feeling stiff. And for me that’s not a finished look that I enjoy. Also, it didn’t stay wavy looking. It straightened out fairly quick. But then again, my hair doesn’t hold curl or anything well at all.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
I use this product all the time to scrunch my hair. I love the smell of it and how easy it is to use. This product is cheap and easy to use and smells amazing. I also pick this product up at the grocery store. It’s easy to find and a great addition to my hair product collection.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
I haven’t used hair spray in years but when I did, Herbal Essences was my choice because of the smell and how well it held everything in place without leaving it feeling like a cement wall! I would recommend this but not for everyday use seeing as it is damaging on your hair.
Pam D.
Is this simply a de-frizzing product, or does it have some "hold" as well? I need some hold for sure, but don't want to use more than 2 products. I already use a mousse and hairspray.
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Does this have aerosol in it?
Lindsey N.
I have super thick hair and haven't found any products that hold my hair. How well would this work for me?
Alisha M.
I've been looking for a good gel or mousse for my hair. I have VERY thick, dry, frizzy damaged hair that's very wavy/ curly. Would this help? Does it make your hair stiff? I've never used a spray gel is it like mousse or hairspray? Where can I find this?
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
Is this product for all hair types, and does it control frizz as well?

Amazon