BY HERBAL ESSENCES #22 in Hair Gel

Master imperfection with Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Spray Gel. This frizz-fighting spray gel that gives your hair touchable waves without the stickiness. Just a few sprays, and you're on your way to a tantalizingly tousled look that's light to the touch. Get lost in a tropical dream with our exotic hibiscus fragrance as you tousle in a few more waves.

• A messy-style master that blasts frizz with flexible hold
  • Gives you gorgeous style whether you use it on wet or dry hair
  • Lightweight formula keeps hands stick-free
  • Lays the foundation for a tousled hair look and soft, touchable locks
  • Herbal essences hairspray, 5.7 fl oz, is a soft hair gel with a violet splash fragrance
  • The power to create looks in minutes

Ingredients :

Water, Pvp, Chitosan, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopherol.

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Spray Gel
  • "This product does wonders on making my hair look natural with no frizz. " in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and when I want to do a great scrunch to my hair this product is a go to product." in 1 review
  • "works well for scrunching your hair." in 1 review
  • "It can be really sticky to apply and might leave your hair slightly crunchy for the first hour or so, but it relaxes as your hair dries and leaves you with the prettiest waves that will last forever and make your hair smell amazing." in 1 review
Katie W.
I rarely use gel, but if I do, it's a nice spray gel like this. The smell is delicious and it is nice to be able to spray it. I hate getting gooey, sticky gel all over my hands and neck, so this is The go-to if you feel the same. I spray it on damp hair, and scrunch it while drying to achieve a wet look scrunch that lasts all day. Perfect to use right out of the shower.
I also like that it doesn't leave a sticky residue in my shower when I wash my hair. Giving it 4 stars because they only have it in small bottles, and as someone with butt-length hair, I need larger containers.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
I liked this product but I didn’t love it. It left my hair feeling crunchy and heavy with product. It smells amazing though and the price is great I just don’t think this product is for me. I probably won’t be buying this product again
The-Exercist E.
I don't think that this spray actually does anything. I've used it in an effort to tame flyaways and have noticed absolutely no difference with my curly hair. Perhaps this is simply best used to light, fine hair only.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I recently bought this as well for my wave iron and it made my hair crunchy my waves also died down. My hair is blonde and short, I tired this product as a dupe from expensive products. I didn’t like it at all.
Megan L.
Rochester, MN
Love it! I bought this product because it was on sale at Walmart. I like it because it doesn’t make my hair oily and I feel like it enhances my natural curls. It also smells pretty good! Can’t go wrong.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
This spray gel, after examining, was like yea, this is for wet hair to style it to keep it in place and I was intending to use it to keep down some hair that sticks up in the top of my head... Nope lol... I won't give up on it as I haven't needed it for its purpose but I'm sure it won't disappoint!
Kady M.
Gadsden, AL
My fav mousse/gel! I use it for when I scrunch my hair and it doesn’t leave it stiff, but it keeps the soft curls! I love it! I have tried other brands but it just leaves my hair stiff and it’s not pleasant! This does the complete opposite and it’s wonderful!
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I feel that this product has promise but it is hard to use. If you don’t use enough it doesn’t hold the style but if you use to much it makes your hair look crunchy and greasy. It is also hard to get enough on the ends of you hair which is where most of the time I need product to keep a style.
Lexi R.
I use Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Spray Gel as a part of my daily routine. This is usually 3 to 4 dollars. For my hair the hold is a 2 out of 4. I like that this smells great and gets the job done.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Pam D.
Is this simply a de-frizzing product, or does it have some "hold" as well? I need some hold for sure, but don't want to use more than 2 products. I already use a mousse and hairspray.
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Does this have aerosol in it?
Lindsey N.
I have super thick hair and haven't found any products that hold my hair. How well would this work for me?
Stacia T.
does anyone know of a stronger version of this product?
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
Is this product for all hair types, and does it control frizz as well?