BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hair Mousse

Let loose. Our Tousle Me Softly Tousling Mousse is lightweight to help whip up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. Evoke feelings of a tropical retreat with our exotic hibiscus fragrance as you create a wavy, touchable, beach-inspired style. Lightweight tousling mousse helps you achieve a carefree wavy style ; With Hibiscus essences ; All day humidity protection and frizz control ; Level 2 hold medium ; One 6.8 fl oz bottle .

• can you use herbal essence mousse with hair that has keratin?1 Answers
  • My hair is super fine and I want to curl it- does this product wo...2 Answers
  • I have pretty frizzy hair at times, will this make it worse and d...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Mousse
  • "I have very big curly hair and this stuff is just the right amount of hold, smells amazing and leaves my hair and curls shiny and bouncy." in 11 reviews
  • "I rarely wear mousse, I have really long wavy hair and sometimes I just air dry my hair and this stuff is great, it's not sticky like other mousse and it leaves my hair bouncy and soft." in 9 reviews
  • "In jan. when I first got my hair cut I decided to pick this up as a mousse because my hair was super short and was styled with gel and mousse but I learned that it does not work great on naturally kinky curly hair." in 8 reviews
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I used to use this product back when I was in middle and high school but recently I rediscovered it. I really enjoy this product a lot. It smells SO GOOD and it gives my hair a nice hold.

I have naturally very curly and thicker hair. When I wash my hair I have a list of products that I use to prep my hair for the days that follow as I do not wash my hair daily. On the days after washing my hair, I like to spritz it with water evenly and then apply this to the ends. The combination gives my hair the perfect refresher and just enough hold so that they are still soft and bouncy but also not frizzy.

I remember back when I used to use this product it would leave little flakes all in my hair but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. I don't know if I was using too much back then or if it has been reformulated. Either way, I do really like this product and would recommend it if you're into mousse.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The only way I'll use the Moose is a fun going out and doing a style in my hair other than that I really don't use the Moose but it's good to have all the time especially if you have short hair it's great for styling instead of using a lot of hair spray you can use the moose and it does the same
Charlize E.
It smells so good and it definitely scrunches hair! Don't put too much or the product will make your hair hard though. It was easy to use on my thick, curly hair. I definitely recommend to curly haired girls. I don't know how it would be for more kinky hair girls though, just a warning.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is a solid mousse. It defines my curls nicely reduces frizz. It can get crunchy pretty quickly though. My favorite part of this is that yes affordable and it smells very nice. I wouldn’t buy this again because I think there is better options that are the same price.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I recently bought this for my wave iron..and I’m very disappointed I used to use this in middle school when my hair was naturally wavy and worked great. The mousse slowly comes out like the top doesn’t work. Smell is great as always.
Rebecca K.
This stuff is awesome. I love how it feels in my hair and how it so easily defines my curls with little to no effort. I just scrunch my hair up and there they are! Nice and in place and really to go for the day.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don't usually like using mousse in my hair, but I decided to give this one a try. I choose this one because it does not contain alcohol, so it's better for your hair. I love how it held my curls without adding that crunchiness to it and how long it lasted. It's fairly priced and found in many retail stores. I will definitely purchase another one when I run out, and highly recommend it.
Arelys C.
Waxhaw, NC
I didn’t like this mousse, it did not hold my natural curl and I noticed my hair dried frizzy. I feel like it has no ingredients and it’s just water that dries out my hair:( the smell is nice though
Sydney A.
Iona, MN
This mousse is perfect if you want your hair to hold but also not to become all hard and crunchy. It holds your hair with giving it a more natural look. I wouldn’t recommend if you are trying to get more of a tight curled look.
Allison P.
I feel this product makes my hair harder in a sense, but my hair is curly in general. I’ve heard of it working great for others though so everybody’s hair is a little different! Although it smells nice!
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
How does this work for girls with frizzy-curly hair? Can you use this alone or would you need another product to tame frizz?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Yvette B.
Has anyone found anything inexpensive but better than this? I'm a huge budget shopper where I can be. So my product options should always stay open. Any suggestions?
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
I have pretty frizzy hair at times, will this make it worse and does it make hair really crunchy like some mouses do?