BY HERBAL ESSENCES #15 in Hair Mousse

Let loose. Our Tousle Me Softly Tousling Mousse is lightweight to help whip up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. Evoke feelings of a tropical retreat with our exotic hibiscus fragrance as you create a wavy, touchable, beach-inspired style. Lightweight tousling mousse helps you achieve a carefree wavy style ; With Hibiscus essences ; All day humidity protection and frizz control ; Level 2 hold medium ; One 6.8 fl oz bottle .

• can you use herbal essence mousse with hair that has keratin?1 Answers
  • My hair is super fine and I want to curl it- does this product wo...2 Answers
  • I have pretty frizzy hair at times, will this make it worse and d...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Mousse
  • "I have very big curly hair and this stuff is just the right amount of hold, smells amazing and leaves my hair and curls shiny and bouncy." in 11 reviews
  • "I rarely wear mousse, I have really long wavy hair and sometimes I just air dry my hair and this stuff is great, it's not sticky like other mousse and it leaves my hair bouncy and soft." in 9 reviews
  • "In jan. when I first got my hair cut I decided to pick this up as a mousse because my hair was super short and was styled with gel and mousse but I learned that it does not work great on naturally kinky curly hair." in 8 reviews
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I used to use this product back when I was in middle and high school but recently I rediscovered it. I really enjoy this product a lot. It smells SO GOOD and it gives my hair a nice hold.

I have naturally very curly and thicker hair. When I wash my hair I have a list of products that I use to prep my hair for the days that follow as I do not wash my hair daily. On the days after washing my hair, I like to spritz it with water evenly and then apply this to the ends. The combination gives my hair the perfect refresher and just enough hold so that they are still soft and bouncy but also not frizzy.

I remember back when I used to use this product it would leave little flakes all in my hair but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. I don't know if I was using too much back then or if it has been reformulated. Either way, I do really like this product and would recommend it if you're into mousse.
Alexa R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I find this product at any local grocery story or drug store. It is very affordable for someone who goes through a bottle about once a week. It holds my curls throughout the entire day and keeps away frizz even on rainy days! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with curly hair looking to help tame their curls!
Britney R.
I absolutely love this. It’s perfect for my wavy hair. It holds the waves great and you can run your hands through your hair and it’s not crunchy. The way I use this is after I apply it to my hair and let it dry it’s stiff, then I finger comb my waves and the stiffness is gone. It’s a miracle product, honestly.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The only way I'll use the Moose is a fun going out and doing a style in my hair other than that I really don't use the Moose but it's good to have all the time especially if you have short hair it's great for styling instead of using a lot of hair spray you can use the moose and it does the same
Kayla M.
I buy this for my boyfriend because he has very dry and coarse curly hair that becomes a frizz ball by the end of the day without product. He adds this to his hair every day after showering and it keeps his curls tight and frizz free! His hair is soft after use and smells so good.
Reana O.
This is my first time owning and using mousse. First of all, it was cheap. Second of all, the smell is amazing. And last of all, this is perfect for my freshly cut shirt hair. I use it when blow drying and air drying. My hair has the perfect amount of curl while looking natural and a bit wavy. I also use it when my hair is crazy frizzy and it tames it immediately. I’m so glad I tried this!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
This mousse smells so good. I use it to give me the little bit of volume that my hair needs. it’s easy to use and doesn’t get all over the place when i use it. I put it right in my hair from the shower and it always leaves my hair looking perfect.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great mousse for soft touchable waves. I have straight hair but use this in the summer when I want to add more texture to my hair. You can apply it to wet hair and allow it to air dry. Or use it as a base for styling your hair.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I recently bought this for my wave iron..and I’m very disappointed I used to use this in middle school when my hair was naturally wavy and worked great. The mousse slowly comes out like the top doesn’t work. Smell is great as always.
Ashley E.
['Arkadelphia ', ''], AR
I have very short hair so I thought this product would be good for me. It keeps my curls intact which is good and all you could really ask for a moose. It’s lightweight and I think that it smells so good. I would buy this again
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
How does this work for girls with frizzy-curly hair? Can you use this alone or would you need another product to tame frizz?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Yvette B.
Has anyone found anything inexpensive but better than this? I'm a huge budget shopper where I can be. So my product options should always stay open. Any suggestions?
Ally G.
Woodbridge, VA
My hair is super fine and I want to curl it- does this product work well for fine, straight hair?