BY HERBAL ESSENCES #7 in Hair Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hair Mousse for frizzy hair feels like foam and controls like a gel, whipping up oh-so-touchable, frizz-free waves. It’s a lightweight, so it helps you avoid sticky stiff situations and leave you with a soft head. It set the stage for a head that’s anything but crunchy, and has an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot!

• Lightweight tousling mousse helps you achieve a carefree wavy style
  • With Hibiscus essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Level 2 hold medium

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance/parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

• can you use herbal essence mousse with hair that has kera...1 Answers
  • My hair is super fine and I want to curl it- does this pr...3 Answers
  • I have pretty frizzy hair at times, will this make it wor...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hair Mousse
  • "I have very big curly hair and this stuff is just the right amount of hold, smells amazing and leaves my hair and curls shiny and bouncy." in 11 reviews
  • "I rarely wear mousse, I have really long wavy hair and sometimes I just air dry my hair and this stuff is great, it's not sticky like other mousse and it leaves my hair bouncy and soft." in 9 reviews
  • "In jan. when I first got my hair cut I decided to pick this up as a mousse because my hair was super short and was styled with gel and mousse but I learned that it does not work great on naturally kinky curly hair." in 8 reviews
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I used to use this product back when I was in middle and high school but recently I rediscovered it. I really enjoy this product a lot. It smells SO GOOD and it gives my hair a nice hold.

I have naturally very curly and thicker hair. When I wash my hair I have a list of products that I use to prep my hair for the days that follow as I do not wash my hair daily. On the days after washing my hair, I like to spritz it with water evenly and then apply this to the ends. The combination gives my hair the perfect refresher and just enough hold so that they are still soft and bouncy but also not frizzy.

I remember back when I used to use this product it would leave little flakes all in my hair but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. I don't know if I was using too much back then or if it has been reformulated. Either way, I do really like this product and would recommend it if you're into mousse.
Kacey W.
Little Elm, TX
I love the smell of this mousse! So does the hubs lol. I use this along with a few other products when I let my hair air dry. I have course, medium thickness, color treated wavy hair. I like that this mousse doesn’t get crunchy in my hair, it just takes the frizz and helps structure my waves into something manageable. A little goes a long way. My hair is down my back past the bra length, and I use about a palm sized amount for my whole head.
Amanda J.
This product smells amazing! I use this to help with scrunching my hair. It definitely works! My hair always looks great after using this! You don’t have to use a lot of this product. A little goes a long way. If you use too much, your hair will look really weighed down and greasy. If you use the right amount, your hair will look flawless! I highly recommend this product!
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I recommend this mousse I bought this brand because I am now in love the herbal essences biorenew products. This was a great purchase as well. First it smells great but I receive so many compliments from friends they never realized my hair was so curly and wavy(it really isn’t) but it was with this it doesn’t make my hair feel stiff and weighed down but it does hold
Yanibell P.
My favorite mousse. It’s the best one out there. So many hair mousses dry out your hair and adds roughness. This one softens it all while adding nice curly waves. The smell is amazing. It doesn’t give it that sticky texture that other mousses give. Makes your hair smell like summer all year long!
Charlize E.
It smells so good and it definitely scrunches hair! Don't put too much or the product will make your hair hard though. It was easy to use on my thick, curly hair. I definitely recommend to curly haired girls. I don't know how it would be for more kinky hair girls though, just a warning.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is a solid mousse. It defines my curls nicely reduces frizz. It can get crunchy pretty quickly though. My favorite part of this is that yes affordable and it smells very nice. I wouldn’t buy this again because I think there is better options that are the same price.
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
I use this on my roots to give a little lift to my flat, thin hair. My hairdresser used a mousse on me and I felt like it made a difference, but I just wanted a cheap one to try out so I grabbed this at HEB. It was less than $5 and it works. If I just use it and leave it alone then it dries a little crunchy, but you can break it up easily. Usually I'll put some on my roots and then use my fingers to comb and scrunch while I'm blow drying to keep it from doing that. It smells really good, like all Herbal Essences products!
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Fairly good. I have slightly curly hair and occasionally use this to hold my curls a little when it’s wet. It’s a fine line between not using enough and using too much and having crunchy hair. Still would say it’s good for anyone on a budget but I’m still looking for something better.
Krystle C.
This is also a Curly Girl Method approved product that is safe from all chemicals and harmful ingredients! Smells like a fruity oasis! Like I'm walking through a flower garden. Love this mousse! Also is good at taming frizz! Go get ya some!!
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Brooke R.
Bristol, RI
How does this work for girls with frizzy-curly hair? Can you use this alone or would you need another product to tame frizz?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Yvette B.
Has anyone found anything inexpensive but better than this? I'm a huge budget shopper where I can be. So my product options should always stay open. Any suggestions?
Ally G.
Woodbridge, VA
My hair is super fine and I want to curl it- does this product work well for fine, straight hair?