BY HERBAL ESSENCES #6 in Hair Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hair Mousse for frizzy hair feels like foam and controls like a gel, whipping up oh-so-touchable, frizz-free waves. It’s a lightweight, so it helps you avoid sticky stiff situations and leave you with a soft head. It set the stage for a head that’s anything but crunchy, and has an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot!

• Lightweight tousling mousse helps you achieve a carefree wavy style
  • With Hibiscus essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Level 2 hold medium

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance/parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

• can you use herbal essence mousse with hair that has kera...1 Answers
  • My hair is super fine and I want to curl it- does this pr...3 Answers
  • I have pretty frizzy hair at times, will this make it wor...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hair Mousse
  • "I have very big curly hair and this stuff is just the right amount of hold, smells amazing and leaves my hair and curls shiny and bouncy." in 11 reviews
  • "I rarely wear mousse, I have really long wavy hair and sometimes I just air dry my hair and this stuff is great, it's not sticky like other mousse and it leaves my hair bouncy and soft." in 9 reviews
  • "In jan. when I first got my hair cut I decided to pick this up as a mousse because my hair was super short and was styled with gel and mousse but I learned that it does not work great on naturally kinky curly hair." in 8 reviews
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Apparently I have been using mousse incorrectly for years. After I was told how to properly use it, I searched for a mousse that would help my long, thick frizzy hair. This.smells.amazing. It has a comforting berry scent that’s not over powering. I was wary about how well it would help me through the TN humidity, but it really kept its shape/curls for 6hrs atleast! The best part I was able to brush my fingers through it and still be super soft!!! I love it!!!
Brittany P.
Franklin, NJ
This is an OG product for me. I have naturally curly hair, but it is very damaged for years of straightening and color treating. I love this product for days I want to wear my natural hair. I put it in my hair hair while it is wet and scrunch it, and my curls come back to life. This also does not make my hair feel hard or gross
Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
I don’t use this often, but when I use mousse I do. Overall, mousse is one of my least favorite hair products for my naturally curly hair because it often leaves it looking greasy and kind of crunchy, but this is one of the only mousses I’ve used that doesn’t make it so greasy looking!
Amanda J.
Review for: Other more...
This product smells amazing! I use this to help with scrunching my hair. It definitely works! My hair always looks great after using this! You don’t have to use a lot of this product. A little goes a long way. If you use too much, your hair will look really weighed down and greasy. If you use the right amount, your hair will look flawless! I highly recommend this product!
Jessica D.
Santa Monica, CA
I used this mousse when I was in high school and didn’t know a lot about hair. It smelled absolutely amazing but I wasn’t sure how to beat use it. Part of my hair air dries wavy and part of it air dries pretty curly so I found that it didn’t work too well on me. If you use too much your hair gets hard from it drying!
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Of course most Herbal Essence products smell amazing, and this is no exception! My hair is thick, wavy, frizzy, and poofy. I try to find products that help tame all of that while helping define my curls. This mousse does leave my curls feeling somewhat sticky and I don’t think it helps with the frizz at all!
Demetria B.
Patterson
Review for: PACK OF 12 - Clairol Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Medium 2 Tousling Mousse, 6.8 oz more...
This product is the only product that works for my daughter’s hair. I’ve been through several products and have wasted plenty money trying to find something that works for us. This product holds her natural curls for over eight hours. She goes to school and come home with curls still well defined. Her hair is still soft and curly. I find other mousse leaves your hair looking dry and brittle. It has a great smell that last. I would recommend this product to anyone with natural curly hair.
Paula C.
Review for: 6.8 oz more...
It smells so good and it definitely scrunches hair! Don't put too much or the product will make your hair hard though. It was easy to use on my thick, curly hair. I definitely recommend to curly haired girls. I don't know how it would be for more kinky hair girls though, just a warning.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Review for: 6.8 oz more...
This is a solid mousse. It defines my curls nicely reduces frizz. It can get crunchy pretty quickly though. My favorite part of this is that yes affordable and it smells very nice. I wouldn’t buy this again because I think there is better options that are the same price.
facebylayne C.
Nashville
This really doesn't do anything but make my hair crunchy. It just looks wet and unfinished when I use this. I still gave 2 stars because this might work for someone who already has really thick curly hair, but I've given this many chances and it's never worked for me
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Brooke R.
Bristol, RI
How does this work for girls with frizzy-curly hair? Can you use this alone or would you need another product to tame frizz?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Yvette B.
Has anyone found anything inexpensive but better than this? I'm a huge budget shopper where I can be. So my product options should always stay open. Any suggestions?
Ally G.
Woodbridge, VA
My hair is super fine and I want to curl it- does this product work well for fine, straight hair?

Walmart