Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hair Mousse
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hair Mousse for frizzy hair feels like foam and controls like a gel, whipping up oh-so-touchable, frizz-free waves. It’s a lightweight, so it helps you avoid sticky stiff situations and leave you with a soft head. It set the stage for a head that’s anything but crunchy, and has an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot!
- Lightweight tousling mousse helps you achieve a carefree wavy style
- With Hibiscus essences
- All day humidity protection and frizz control
- Level 2 hold medium
Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance/parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
- "I have very big curly hair and this stuff is just the right amount of hold, smells amazing and leaves my hair and curls shiny and bouncy." in 11 reviews
- "I rarely wear mousse, I have really long wavy hair and sometimes I just air dry my hair and this stuff is great, it's not sticky like other mousse and it leaves my hair bouncy and soft." in 9 reviews
- "In jan. when I first got my hair cut I decided to pick this up as a mousse because my hair was super short and was styled with gel and mousse but I learned that it does not work great on naturally kinky curly hair." in 8 reviews
I have naturally very curly and thicker hair. When I wash my hair I have a list of products that I use to prep my hair for the days that follow as I do not wash my hair daily. On the days after washing my hair, I like to spritz it with water evenly and then apply this to the ends. The combination gives my hair the perfect refresher and just enough hold so that they are still soft and bouncy but also not frizzy.
I remember back when I used to use this product it would leave little flakes all in my hair but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. I don't know if I was using too much back then or if it has been reformulated. Either way, I do really like this product and would recommend it if you're into mousse.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos